Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any used fitness equipment ireland ?or recomend elsewhere to order dumbbells?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭vafankillar

anyway, these were €100, if anyone wants them they can have em for €75, collection

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭FaaF

anyway, these were €100, if anyone wants them they can have em for €75, collection

That's a very good price for any one local to you that are looking.

Unfortunately, anyone hoping for retailers of kettlebells, dumbbells and similar to restock at a good price any time soon are in for a nasty surprise.

Like a lot of people, I had thought retailers were price gouging and taking advantage of the current crisis. It's this that has had me looking at setting up an import business myself and to charge normal prices.

However, I've come to realize that it's not retailers faults, but shipping companies. The shipping of a typical container from China has rocketed from about $1,500-$1,600 before the current crisis to about $13,000-$15,000 today.

It's expected to be quite some time after Chinese New Year before rates start to come down by any meaningful amount and one might be able to source dumbbells, kettlebells and similar at less inflated prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

People making and selling dumbbells directly here aren't exactly charging mates rates either.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

People making and selling dumbbells directly here aren't exactly charging mates rates either.

Agree with this. I'm sure it's a skillful art and time consuming possibly but the rates of some of these guys who make plates are crazy. Pure greed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 melissajeffrey

Hello,
    When I started to work out, I got DBz from my friend, but I paid it after some time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 fitness08

Check out Fitness Equipment Dublin for all types of fitness equipment. You will find a variety of hex dumbbells in different sizes.

Advertisement