Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Outside waiting to collect pizza...embarassingly, the guys know my order by heart!

Couchside waiting for Crufts

Love that programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Sportsbinging on the couch. Place to myself time for takeaway soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Deise side, Tramore to be exact. Having fish n chips on the prom.

aye, it's a nice spot alright. Enjoy!
    The beach there is my only complaint. Feckin stones.

Theres a good chipper along there but all the bikers (the motor cycle lads not the lycra crowd) pull up there. I was goin to the counter there and one of the "crew" wandered up same time as me to the counter.
    I stepped back fairly quickly.
    Leather pants and a beard and 30 pals outside.
    Ya pick yer battles in life :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside. In AirBnb of course. Thinking of coming home to live in Ireland again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dooleys Fish and chips ?
    I used to love doing exactly what you're doing , enjoy :)

Kitchen , where else at this point :D

Yep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

You can't beat a Dooleys on the Prom:). I love Tramore, ahem, lol :)

Sitting at the kitchen table, stuffed after dinner, started hoovering up the leftovers too, can't abide waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

After dinner. Finally no longer hangry....for about five minutes. I'm going to bed early because today is a hungry day and I want to eat all of the food. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I know I'm at home but now want to be in Tramore on the Prom :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Edward M wrote: »
    Felt the same yesterday myself kitty, but once I got out I improved, hope the same happens for you.
    I let a few cattle out this morning, first out in 3 months for them, man you want to see the jumping and frolicking that took place, I intend letting them back in later, that won't be easy to do I'd day, but I'll manage it somehow.

Unfortunately not Edward. Did 5 of the seven hours of my shift, was delighted to be let go home.

Currently on the couch, still feeling rotten :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Homeside. In AirBnb of course. Thinking of coming home to live in Ireland again.

What part ?

Deskside with chicken samich

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the kitchen, having a nice pint. .

Pint of what?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also deskside with chicken sammich

Also deskside with chicken sammich

Great minds and all that :pac:

Pint of what?

Guinness. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

pint :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed bed bed bed bed bed. Not bedside, in bed!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

After listening to a lot of Prodigy, sad stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

What part ?

Deskside with chicken samich

Dubland / Kerry..

Have fought the good fight, but, when you can't speak the language fluently, it gets a bit lonely.

Homeside. Gonna order a pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Child wants to watch a movie...gawd it's absolutely rubbish...."life of the party"....it would make the babby jesus cry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dubland / Kerry..

Have fought the good fight, but, when you can't speak the language fluently, it gets a bit lonely.

Anytime it gets lonely , offload on us here FT :)
    Best of luck with whatever you decide to do , but enjoy the pizza first !

Sad indeed. I saw them in concert a few times. They were never headlining but only great memories from the gigs.
    It reminded me of Amy Winehouse.
    Doesn't matter how much talent you have or money. If you wake up and go to sleep feeling like the world's not for you, then there's no way back

Deskside licking my lips :pac:

Mmmmm pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I suppose I'm the only one that thinks pizza is totally overrated? If I was somewhere and someone slid me a plate with a slice I'd say thanks and eat it, but no way would I dream of eating one myself.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

I suppose I'm the only one that thinks pizza is totally overrated? If I was somewhere and someone slid me a plate with a slice I'd say thanks and eat it, but no way would I dream of eating one myself.

agree not a big fan of pizza and would,nt care if i never had some.

Had a yakitori roast duck takeaway earlier. Some amount of soccer and golf watched all evening. Feel like a single man again, fleetingly:-) did you get the cattle back in Edward?

Which language Fluffy?

Had a yakitori roast duck takeaway earlier.

That looks divine!

That looks divine!

Never had it before, it was really good. Must Google it now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

• Advertisement

Pizza fan here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement