Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having the dinner deskside.. Tis pretty nippy here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Was watching crufts videos of dogs being so obedient and then looking at my two. My eldest barks at me constantly. Don’t get out of the car quick enough in the evening? Bark. Leave too soon after coming home from work? Bark. Close the door when peeing? Bark. Having food he can’t have (chocolate)? Bark. Tonight I was having a yop and he was barking at me to share it, and actually tried to take the bottle in his mouth when I showed him it was a bottle and not food. He has taken to barking during the night if he is lonely. This is a relatively new thing.
    I wouldn’t mind them sleeping in my room if they stayed in their own beds but they’d be in on top of me in the bed so I have to leave them downstairs.

Just off the phone to himself. He came off nights a new nights ago and has been in a sh1t routine ever since. He’s back in this morning at 7, and he is still awake now; or at least was ten mins ago. It’s all fun and games now but I’ll get blamed for keeping him awake tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

Kitchenside.
    Awake since stupid o clock. Infact I don't think I slept at all last night.

Being productive though.
    I've a piece of bacon on on the cooker.
    A pot of mince that will be for spag bol and chilli con carne.
    And apples stewing for vol au vents.

Kitchen is being tidied and the washing machine is on.
    Now I can sit on my a$$ all day and not feel guilty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cat induced insomnia.. ie my cat has me awake since stupid o'clock because she wanted to play games with me.

So sitting in my living room having breakfast with my cat (Kitler), shortly to be joined by Richo (I can hear him stir upstairs) my pitbull.

They're great friends and sometimes I'd swear they're in cahoots to drive me mad, but I love 'em both. My Staffy Ruby is still asleep, she's a lazy whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Took the mutt to get the truck valeted, they cleaned one month of dog hair and sand out of it, they weren't too impressed when I let the mutt immediately jump back in, but hey, it's his truck and I'm only the driver :)

Off to work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

smurfjed wrote: »
    Took the mutt to get the truck valeted, they cleaned one month of dog hair and sand out of it, they weren't too impressed when I let the mutt immediately jump back in, but hey, it's his truck and I'm only the driver :)

Off to work.

Something similar with my lad. The front passenger seat is his and he won't give it up for no one. He sits there looking out the window like he's driving the car, proud as punch too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Kitchen-side. Up since 5. Loads of washing done. Existential crisis, but.. loads of washing done. :D

Happy Sunday lovely people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Wind ... rain...wind!
    It's like winter outside
    *Grumble... grumble....lousy smarch weather*!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home chores done here, now sitting with tea and toast relaxing.
    Mrs is working later so I will make her breakfast shortly.
    Me and my dog are going for a ramble later, he already has had a solo run around the place after his release while I done the chores.
    Have a funeral to attend later too, not anyone close to me, but I know her family quite well, have to pay my respects to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just in from a windy walk with the dogs-even they wanted to return to their beds. First coffee of many now. Happy Sunday everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have to try and sleep, motogp later but I'm excited :o

Have to try and sleep, motogp later but I'm excited :o

You're probably sleep deprived... but I think you spelled RUGBY incorrectly
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just up and have a cloudy head. Was outside for a bit and it’s shakin stevens out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's better out than forecasted. Breezy but bright and no snow. So, I might get a walk in before mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You're probably sleep deprived... but I think you spelled RUGBY incorrectly
    :P

You mean Paris-Nice of course, Come on Sam Bennett.

Seven Worlds will Collide

You mean Paris-Nice of course, Come on Sam Bennett.

Does he have a chance... Peter Sagan is still team leader...one of the few characters still around I think.

It's better out than forecasted. Breezy but bright and no snow. So, I might get a walk in before mass.

It's beautiful out here in Newcastle (Dublin) where I am at the minute. Clear blue skies and a fresh breeze. It's on days like this I don't envy the men and women at Met Éireann, who are expected to predict the arrival of sleet and snow with pinpoint accuracy.

It's the sabbath so I'm eating my bodyweight in breakfast, coughing like an old car on a frosty morning so that I will be excused from religious servitude.

Does he have a chance... Peter Sagan is still team leader...one of the few characters still around I think.

For overall probably not but with 3 flat-ish stages at the start would be great if he could win and take the yellow jersey for a couple of days. Sagan is sitting out this one so Sam is the sprinter

For overall probably not but with 3 flat-ish stages at the start would be great if he could win and take the yellow jersey for a couple of days. Sagan is sitting out this one so Sam is the leader.

Ah, didn't know that...wonder is motormouth cavandish riding... wouldn't mind seeing Bennett getting a stage or 2 win ahead of him

• Advertisement

Who do you fancy for overall win , Yates?

Possibly yea, maybe Soler last years winner, Matthews, maybe Bob Jungels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Being all nicey nice to the boss lady,breakfast in bed taking the young fellas to the cinema letting relax for the day.

Before I’m outta here on the beer for the week roll on 1.30pm Tuesday when the tapes go up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch, all excited, don't know what to do with myself :D

I hope you're feeling a bit better today DD.

Come back home to us fluffy! There will be Barry's and tayto sandwiches and people speaking what passes for English :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Computerside with a trusty pint.....of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

It's a bit breezy out today so off to the woods I go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the bus! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Succubus_ wrote: »

Where ya off too misses? 🤔

Deskside looking at a login program written in python and thinking could I convert this into java 🤔

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »

I can't wait - hurry up bus :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement