Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed. Getting up in a few to travel to the sunny south east for a bit of mollycoddling from the mammy and Daddy.

Sometimes I think for an adult I spend too much time there but other times I think I just want to spend as much time as I can with them because unfortunately there will be a time I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all - thunderstorm and dogs barking at the thunderstorm during the night, fairly spectacular light and sound show for a while though even if I did have trouble going back to sleep.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Coffee Time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Compare that to the IM NOT GOING face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Happy birthday Maki... nobody shout as I fear the Bushmills may have left a wee headache :)

My gaaaawd this morning.. Have to cycle to the parkrun 5k because I'm unfit to drive lol ~ I'm unfit to fecking run too but I'll get through it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Going to wash two very dirty cars.

Getting the hose, buckets, pressure washer and all the paraphernalia set up is half the effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

My gaaaawd this morning.. Have to cycle to the parkrun 5k because I'm unfit to drive lol ~ I'm unfit to fecking run too but I'll get through it :(

I've a bottle of Bushmills 21yo for afterwards if you wish?

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee listening too coast to coast am :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I LOVE the weekend-no clock watching

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Time do do some exercise!

Beautiful morning out.

Happy birthday Makikomi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watching live Camel Racing on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Catching up on Riverdale and feeling sad knowing the Luke Perry will no longer be in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchen, feeling absolutely horrific. Think I must be coming down with something. Got work at 12 and it’s too close to my shift to call in sick, so I’m just gonna go in and tell my boss that I don’t think I’ll be able to stay very long :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched on the couch with a lovely coffee. The wee one has just gone down for her nap and we're heading to a place we all love for lunch later. It's such a contrast to how I feel on weekdays :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Kitchen, feeling absolutely horrific. Think I must be coming down with something. Got work at 12 and it’s too close to my shift to call in sick, so I’m just gonna go in and tell my boss that I don’t think I’ll be able to stay very long :(

Felt the same yesterday myself kitty, but once I got out I improved, hope the same happens for you.
    I let a few cattle out this morning, first out in 3 months for them, man you want to see the jumping and frolicking that took place, I intend letting them back in later, that won't be easy to do I'd day, but I'll manage it somehow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Edward M wrote: »
    Felt the same yesterday myself kitty, but once I got out I improved, hope the same happens for you.
    I let a few cattle out this morning, first out in 3 months for them, man you want to see the jumping and frolicking that took place, I intend letting them back in later, that won't be easy to do I'd day, but I'll manage it somehow.

Three months in a barn? :eek:

I guess you could say they felt the cabin fever :pac:

*gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sunny south east, upstairs in the house, the wind sounds like it's going to lift the roof!!

TG1 wrote: »
    Sunny south east, upstairs in the house, the wind sounds like it's going to lift the roof!!

I think TG is off to OZ :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting over a bottle of wine........ Opps, don't even have to edit.. Just been given a bottle of Bushmills for my birthday in another 45 minutes (for the nosy, I'm 53 in 45 minutes).

God dammit I've to mentor on a C25k run at a parkrun tomorrow, this should be fun after tonight lol.. They're on their final week of an 8 week programme so they're running almost the complete 5k.. They'll be dragging a mentor along for a change.
    Happy birthday. Hope your head is not too sore. :D

I'm on the couch watching Moana... Again... The broadband is down in town so can't watch Netflix.. Wwaaaaaaaa.

Congratulations Witchie, your patience is a virtue ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting in the room with the sunshine streaming in, having a well deserved coffee.

Steaming-hot-tea.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside, chores done for the morning, jeez there's a wind out there would skin you, fuel stocked up and fire lighting, plenty of sport to look forward to for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - watching one of my favourite girls win a Classic

Seven Worlds will Collide

GoneHome wrote: »
    Fireside, chores done for the morning, jeez there's a wind out there would skin you, fuel stocked up and fire lighting, plenty of sport to look forward to for the day

Beers chilling in the fridge :pac:?

Heading for a shower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Beers chilling in the fridge

No Seph, meeting friends in the local this evening for an hour or two :D

Heading food shopping
    GoneHome wrote: »

No Seph, meeting friends in the local this evening for an hour or two :D

I like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In for a little bit , coffee and cracked black pepper cream crackers with cheddar cheese filling the spot nicely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

On the cliffs getting soaked by the sun rays :) it's a gorgeous day here in the sunny south east :)

Happy Saturday!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Working, well lunch back in 10.. I’d love a nap :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

This is what I get for babysitting! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In Sligo looking out at the mountains with a hot choc for company.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement