Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

theguzman wrote: »
    Yes they do and it is being facilitated and a 16 year old is a child and giving children Hormones to change their bodies? It is a case of Medical Science being rode roughshod over to enforce an agenda and they allowing it for fear of being labelled transphobic etc. In the UK parents have been threatened with having their children removed from their care if they did not agree to the gender transition.

So - ignoring the bull about gender reassignment surgery being carried out on children - which does not happen - "medical science being rode roughshod over" means what, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,827 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yes they do and it is being facilitated and a 16 year old is a child and giving children Hormones to change their bodies? It is a case of Medical Science being rode roughshod over to enforce an agenda and they allowing it for fear of being labelled transphobic etc. In the UK parents have been threatened with having their children removed from their care if they did not agree to the gender transition.

You are talking shi te.

16 year olds are not having gender reassignment surgery in Ireland.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Because homosexuality is a sin, same as adultery or stealing or lying. It is not how humans were created or meant to be. There is now a serious agenda by the luciferian worshipping illuminati to push homosexuality as normal behaviour which is being pushed in the classrooms, workplaces and mass produced mainstream media.

The amount of tinfoil hat here is mind blowing.
    Sort of similar to the homophobic and racist posts that got you banned from the thread earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Faugheen wrote: »
    Because when growing up as children, we had it enshrined in our minds that being LGBT was something so evil and weird and to hold against someone.

I certainly was homophobic as a teenager because I didn't know any better. It's only when a friend of mine came out that I began to educate myself.

Why is teaching kids about LGBT such a bitter pill to swallow?

Because homosexuality is a sin, same as adultery or stealing or lying. It is not how humans were created or meant to be. There is now a serious agenda by the luciferian worshipping illuminati to push homosexuality as normal behaviour which is being pushed in the classrooms, workplaces and mass produced mainstream media.

Guess who's back, back again, Gayby's back, tell a friend

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod - Take your homophobic nonsense elsewhere, banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

You are talking shi te.

16 year olds are not having gender reassignment surgery in Ireland.

Not mentioned is hormone therapy and its side effects .The fact that many can be bought online and used by young trans teenagers is relevant. https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20180724/killer-effects

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

rgossip30 wrote: »
    Not mentioned is hormone therapy and its side effects .The fact that many can be bought online and used by young trans teenagers is relevant. https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20180724/killer-effects

Walk out your door, walk one mile in any direction and i guarantee you could buy enough heroin to kill an elephant. How does this effect your life in any way shape or form if a teen decides to buy these online? What's your suggestion? Turn off the internet? Or maybe pray the gay away? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Again, it's fascinating to see the obsessive focus on this one particular type of hormone therapy, while ignoring the much more prevalent abuse of steriods for body building etc. It is really the hormones that bother you, or is it the sex thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

rgossip30 wrote:
    Not mentioned is hormone therapy and its side effects .The fact that many can be bought online and used by young trans teenagers is relevant.
    Many teenage girls are prescribed hormonal therapy for PCOS, acne, birth control, heavy periods etc.

Its not hormone therapy you have a problem with, its the LGBT community.

So regulate it then

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭circadian

There is one thing to teach about respect and to understand about homosexuality etc, it is another entirely different ballgame to indoctrinate and effectively brainwash, sending children for gender reassignment surgery when they are having phases etc.

It is beyond sick and now there is a growing trend of pedophiles creeping out of the woodwork to latch onto the LGBT community and somehow self legitimise their own sick mindset. The vast vast majority of gay people are totally appalled by this and it is giving them all a bad rep.

**** me there is so much bull**** to unpack here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Oh Jebus... she's now tweeting about crucifixes being covered so as not to offend Muslims.

https://twitter.com/TeilHardest/status/1118841370351996928

No, it's cos it's effin' Lent, you ignorant muppet! Learn your own faith before you go attacking others!

Many teenage girls are prescribed hormonal therapy for PCOS, acne, birth control, heavy periods etc.

Its not hormone therapy you have a problem with, its the LGBT community.

I actually know a number who use them and some who got side effects .What makes you think I have something against LGBT from such a post .You are making things up in your mind to stir up ****..

I actually know a number who use them and some who got side effects .What makes you think I have something against LGBT from such a post .You are making things up in your mind to stir up ****..

I dont think anyone said theres no side effects? All medication has potential side effects.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ollkiller

From that post? No.

From your posting history? Yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

What's actually wrong with hormonal medications? I was put on one as a teenager for PCOS. Nothing to do with my gender identity. So is it okay for me to take hormones just because I'm not trans? But not okay for trans teens? Why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I actually know a number who use them and some who got side effects .
    There's Gemma's anti-vax 'logic' leaking through. Forget the whole medical research and peer review thing - if you know someone who had side-effects (or you've seen someone on FB telling their story), that's the important thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

I don't know much about her, but anybody who challenges the extreme liberal left in this country is welcome to share their views in my opinion. Not enough people do it.
    All opinions are welcome as long as they are not advocating hate and extremism.
    I certainly wouldn't be a supporter of her on most of her views, but its always the case on this board that anybody who expresses a view counter to the METOO regressive left social justice tumblrina politics is bat **** crazy.

I don't know much about her, but anybody who challenges the extreme liberal left in this country is welcome to share their views in my opinion. Not enough people do it.
    All opinions are welcome as long as they are not advocating hate and extremism.
    I certainly wouldn't be a supporter of her on most of her views, but its always the case on this board that anybody who expresses a view counter to the METOO regressive left social justice tumblrina politics is bat **** crazy.

She is anti vax

She thinks a childs school book is trying to indoctrinate children into being gay because it has a unicorn and a rainbow on the cover.

That's just 2 of her ridiculous notiins so yeah, in my opinion she is batshyt crazy.

• Advertisement

She is anti vax

She thinks a childs school book is trying to indoctrinate children into being gay because it has a unicorn and a rainbow on the cover.

That's just 2 of her ridiculous notiins so yeah, in my opinion she is batshyt crazy.

I would be with you on those 2 particular items too, but she has a right to express those opinions.
    Muslims all across the UK have spent the last month protesting about similar LGBTQ schooling issues. Should they have the right to protest?
    Or are they also batshyt crazy?

I would be with you on those 2 particular items too, but she has a right to express those opinions.
    Muslims all across the UK have spent the last month protesting about similar LGBTQ schooling issues. Should they have the right to protest?
    Or are they also batshyt crazy?

They have the right to protest but i think they are batshyt crazy.

They have the right to protest but i think they are batshyt crazy.
    Who would you be more comfortable explaining your position to or posting on Boards about, Gemma O'Doherty or a group of protesting Muslims?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Who would you be more comfortable explaining your position to or posting on Boards about, Gemma O'Doherty or a group of protesting Muslims?

He (?) literally just said he thinks they're bat**** crazy.

"Everyone is afraid of criticising Muslims"
    <criticises Muslims>
    "It's PC gone mad! You can criticise everyone except Muslims!"

I have no issue posting about or talking to either about my positions. The thing is though there is no talking to Gemma, post anything negative that doesn't agree with her ludicrous claims on twitter or facebook and she blocks you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

She's on about chemtrails now...fecking muppet that she is :pac::pac:
    https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1119180065978368000

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This is disgraceful, she surprisingly finds further depths...

https://twitter.com/Bryan_Wall/status/1119177610511233024

From that post? No.

From your posting history? Yes!

Proof

What's actually wrong with hormonal medications? I was put on one as a teenager for PCOS. Nothing to do with my gender identity. So is it okay for me to take hormones just because I'm not trans? But not okay for trans teens? Why is that?

They can cause problems in certain people and if taken over a long period .https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-digiin&q=hormones+for+transgender+side+effects&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj6jYe3_dvhAhWItI8KHf9QC9YQBSgAegQICxAC&biw=1367&bih=801. Take your pick or better still take an overdose .

Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

All of the above applies to any medication. It's not unique. Also as pointed, you only seem to be concerned about transgender people on them....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement