Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SFC Final - Dublin v Mayo - *Read Mod Note in post #1 & #1393*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Hope

more hope

Desperation

Panic

Wides

Keep it coming lads. It will only make it sweeter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

ProudDUB wrote: »
    God, no. We had to live thru a month of Kerry's hunger being rammed down our throats by the meeja. I'm not in any hurry to have to listen to the same broken record on Mayo. :rolleyes:
    Fixed that for you mate !

(PS I'm a neutral too. ;) )

No point complaining about the broken record if you're the one helping play the thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Ah shure lookit Des, I suppose, shure lookit...what else do we have to be talking about for next 2 weeks?

Ah shure lookit Des, I suppose, shure lookit...what else do we have to be talking about for next 2 weeks?

You could get another week out of the Kerry thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Menoetius wrote: »
    We won that replay by seven in the end.

Sorry i had a complete brainfart there with the replay score.

In any event, i wouldnt write off a team that lost to their opponent in a replay the previous year. Especially when the Dubs have shown no signs of being better, in my opinion they have regressed slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

In reality for Mayo to win this All Ireland, they need everything to go right for them. Each player needs to have the game of the lives, they need Dublin to have an off day and to help them along the way, i.e. Cluxton repeating his Kerry brainfart or a sending off. Mayo will need goals to keep their noses in front, their forwards are not good enough to out shoot Dublins. In reality if Kerry had not got that blitz just before half time, Dublin would have won easily bz more than 10 points

If Dublin play to their potential then we could see the last 10 minutes being a procession of Dublin playing keep ball as they would be out of sight by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

kilns wrote: »
    In reality for Mayo to win this All Ireland, they need everything to go right for them. Each player needs to have the game of the lives, they need Dublin to have an off day and to help them along the way, i.e. Cluxton repeating his Kerry brainfart or a sending off. Mayo will need goals to keep their noses in front, their forwards are not good enough to out shoot Dublins. In reality if Kerry had not got that blitz just before half time, Dublin would have won easily bz more than 10 points

If Dublin play to their potential then we could see the last 10 minutes being a procession of Dublin playing keep ball as they would be out of sight by then.

Fair enough comment .

kilns wrote: »

Agree with most of that apart from the fact that Dublin have a tendency to let teams in for 10 min spells, while the Kerry onslaught was extreme, it wasn't unusual. And they've also failed to put lesser teams away early.
    That's not a big slight on them, it's impossible to go full out and be excellent for 70 and sometimes you just play, albeit a little better, to your opponents standard.

I can see us being under pressure more so than not but we'll get chances and we need goals when they arise. As uninspiring as we have been at times this year, the patches of good football that we've played has probably been more incisive than what has gone before.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Peist2007 wrote: »

In any event, i wouldnt write off a team that lost to their opponent in a replay the previous year. Especially when the Dubs have shown no signs of being better, in my opinion they have regressed slightly.

Totally agree, I'd be more conscious of the first game rather than the replay anyway.

I've seen Mayo take Dublin to the wire (and beat them) enough over the years to write them off.

That said I don't think Dublin have regressed. We are missing two key players from last year, true, but the squad itself is improving in my opinion.

For every Paul Flynn not playing as well as he has before we have a Kevin Mac, Ciaran Kilkenny and Dean Rock, all having their best years yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

If Dublin have regressed slightly (i refute that btw) where does that leave Mayo? Are you choosing to ignore the fact they've shown nothing to make anyone believe they'll get near last years performance level?

Mayo have fallen off a cliff if Dublin have regressed slightly.

• Advertisement

corny wrote: »
    If Dublin have regressed slightly (i refute that btw) where does that leave Mayo? Are you choosing to ignore the fact they've shown nothing to make anyone believe they'll get near last years performance level?

Mayo have fallen off a cliff if Dublin have regressed slightly.

I would take Mayo's run to the final this year above any they have had in the past. My comments on Dublin regressing has more to do with the hyperbole emanating out of the semi win over Kerry. It wasnt the game for the ages that people have been banging on about. In fact, if Kerry were any good Dublin would have been in massive trouble in that game. Who knows what would have transpired if Darren O'Sullivan didnt have to hobble off in the 38th minute. He was asking questions at that point that the Dubs were not answering. The Kerry team of 2006 would have won that game with something to spare.

Mayo are a superior team than the ageing Kerry side we saw last week. I see definite overconfidence from the Dubs fans on this one and it reminds me of their semi against Donegal in 2014 where the team got completely suckered amid pre-match talk of the best Dublin team ever etc. Perfect. Hoping that continues and the "Mayo are there only to make up the numbers" talk also continues as it sets us up very nicely. Very nicely indeed ;)

Menoetius wrote: »
    Totally agree, I'd be more conscious of the first game rather than the replay anyway.

I've seen Mayo take Dublin to the wire (and beat them) enough over the years to write them off.

That said I don't think Dublin have regressed. We are missing two key players from last year, true, but the squad itself is improving in my opinion.

For every Paul Flynn not playing as well as he has before we have a Kevin Mac, Ciaran Kilkenny and Dean Rock, all having their best years yet.

The Dub defence is not where it once was. Susceptible to long ball inside. Cooper is too small at full back. Don't rate Small - not as good as McCaffrey. I hope Kevin Mac starts the final as he is a nightmare to deal with when brought on late. Rock is a good player and good freetaker but i would doubt his bottle when it comes to it. Kilkenny is a very good footballer but no mad pace and can be managed.

There will be nothing in this game. Dubs bench may well swing it and the Dubs have been over the line here and Mayo have not which will be a factor. So, i would have the Dubs as definite favourites but it will be a war and not the procession i have seen predicted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

I would take Mayo's run to the final this year above any they have had in the past. My comments on Dublin regressing has more to do with the hyperbole emanating out of the semi win over Kerry. It wasnt the game for the ages that people have been banging on about. In fact, if Kerry were any good Dublin would have been in massive trouble in that game. Who knows what would have transpired if Darren O'Sullivan didnt have to hobble off in the 38th minute. He was asking questions at that point that the Dubs were not answering. The Kerry team of 2006 would have won that game with something to spare.

Mayo are a superior team than the ageing Kerry side we saw last week. I see definite overconfidence from the Dubs fans on this one and it reminds me of their semi against Donegal in 2014 where the team got completely suckered amid pre-match talk of the best Dublin team ever etc. Perfect. Hoping that continues and the "Mayo are there only to make up the numbers" talk also continues as it sets us up very nicely. Very nicely indeed ;)

Congrats. I literally take issue with everything you've said there.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

So you're admitting you're talking bollox - fair play.

The rest of your post adds further emphasis to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭Past30Now

I see definite overconfidence from the Dubs fans on this one

The Dubs fans over confidence or lack of, will have no bearing on the result. The big question is whether Mayo can perform on the biggest stage, and whether ten of their squad can hit 8/9 out of ten on the day. If they can perform to the level they are capable of, then we'll have a game. If not, then it'll be tight for 30/40 minutes, and Dublin will pull away.

To get a result, Mayo will have to play exceptionally well for 20 mins plus, and very well for the rest of the game. They haven't done that against decent opposition this year. Maybe they have it in them, we'll find out in 13 days time.

corny wrote: »
    Congrats. I literally take issue with everything you've said there.:D

No problem. Wanna run through them?

Slattsy wrote: »
    So you're admitting you're talking bollox - fair play.

Not sure why your reading told you that i was talking about myself there. The English used wasn't that taxing.

Very easy to just insult and offer nothing in return too. The mark of a man without an argument ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Two and one

I predict Dublin to win this by 7 points. It'll be tight enough in the first half but there'll always be a feeling that Dublin will push away at any time. The fitness levels and the bench is the insurance policy. How can Mayo win? Something extraordinary has to happen, like some Dublin players getting sent off. If nothing like that happens then they have no chance. Who exactly is going to score enough for them to win? Another final defeat awaits but of course there's no shame in losing to this Dublin team who are professional in all but name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Not sure why your reading told you that i was talking about myself there. The English used wasn't that taxing.

Very easy to just insult and offer nothing in return too. The mark of a man without an argument ;)

You're basing your own opinion, on, as quoted "hyberbole" ;).

I dont think anymore needs to said if that's how you form your opinions :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Past30Now wrote: »
    The Dubs fans over confidence or lack of, will have no bearing on the result. The big question is whether Mayo can perform on the biggest stage, and whether ten of their squad can hit 8/9 out of ten on the day. If they can perform to the level they are capable of, then we'll have a game. If not, then it'll be tight for 30/40 minutes, and Dublin will pull away.

To get a result, Mayo will have to play exceptionally well for 20 mins plus, and very well for the rest of the game. They haven't done that against decent opposition this year. Maybe they have it in them, we'll find out in 13 days time.

Overconfidence amongst supporters does lead to bad performances. It has happened numerous times. Even Mayo's semi final v Tipp was evidence of that when the team looked completely asleep and going through the motions for the first 25 mins of the match.

8 or 9 out of 10 according to who? You? Keep the talk coming :D

My point about Mayo getting to a final not playing well stands up to scrutiny given i have attended 7 or 8 finals where Mayo fans like me were excited based on a brilliant semi-final or quarter final performance. And won zero.

The Dubs are very beatable. It can most certainly be done and does not require otherwordly performances to make it happen. Another sign of overconfidence.

You're basing your own opinion, on, as quoted "hyberbole" ;).

I dont think anymore needs to said if that's how you form your opinions :rolleyes:

I didnt base my whole opinion on hyperbole. Are you having a difficult day or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

I predict Dublin to win this by 7 points. It'll be tight enough in the first half but there'll always be a feeling that Dublin will push away at any time. The fitness levels and the bench is the insurance policy. How can Mayo win? Something extraordinary has to happen, like some Dublin players getting sent off. If nothing like that happens then they have no chance. Who exactly is going to score enough for them to win? Another final defeat awaits but of course there's no shame in losing to this Dublin team who are professional in all but name.

Hyperbole much?

Dublin have not beaten the handicap once this season.

Would very much doubt there will be anything close to 7 points in this game.

What players on the Dublin bench are the insurance policy? The only player who could turn a game is Mannion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭Blud

I don't think it is even up for debate that Dunlin have regressed this year. Dublin of 2015 or 2013 would have put Donegal away much easier, and wouldn't have let Kerry into the game at all once 5 points clear in the first half.

Surely that opinion isn't even controversial?

Obviously Mayo have regressed too, losing to Galway is testament to that. Mayo have been more inconsistent than Dublin though, there is a feeling that Dublin's consistent level of performance just hasn't been as good on a quality level, while Mayo can maybe produce high quality but not often enough or for sustained periods.

Which leads to the hope that Mayo can find a consistent performance, and maybe give it a good go.

Obviously, this is all just hope, but with 13 days to an All Ireland final, hope beats despair.

Kerry have clearly regressed too since 2014, ageing team and well past their best. Donegal have been regressing for years. The only team (of the top tier) making progress this year was Tyrone, and that's only because their base level before this year was pretty poor - they could hardly go backwards.

It has not been a vintage year at all.

Kauto wrote: »
    Hyperbole much?

Dublin have not beaten the handicap once this season.

Would very much doubt there will be anything close to 7 points in this game.

What players on the Dublin bench are the insurance policy? The only player who could turn a game is Mannion.

Dublin have won with ease in all their matches. Even the Kerry one was comfortable enough. How can Mayo win? Who's going to score for them?

It's not just the quality of the bench, it's the condition of them. They're been prepared and trained like professionals. They're coming on after 50 minutes of other counties trying to contain 15 other professionals. Look at how they end games!

Oh, just some of your opinion is based on "hyperbole"? Right :o

Pointless having a conversation with someone that forms an opinion on hyperbole - dumbest post on this thread. (and there's some humdingers to be fair)

I tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I'll assume you simply don't actually know what hyperbole means. I'm good like that kid.

Jesus something has wound you up here! Almost a full two weeks to go too...

• Advertisement

Oh, just some of your opinion is based on "hyperbole"? Right :o

Pointless having a conversation with someone that forms an opinion on hyperbole - dumbest post on this thread. (and there's some humdingers to be fair)

I tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I'll assume you simply don't actually know what hyperbole means. I'm good like that kid.

Well if you're going to have a go without any other arguments or reasons given, then i would suggest getting it right and not making yourself look like someone with their tongue stuck to a bus window ;) a crucial thing to get right and now whatever argument you may have had has lost my interest. Oh well!

Blud wrote: »
    Jesus something has wound you up here! Almost a full two weeks to go too...

What i find funny is that he has liked your post when you make more or less the same argument. The word "hyperbole" must be a Mugatu-like trigger

Dublin have won with ease in all their matches. Even the Kerry one was comfortable enough. How can Mayo win? Who's going to score for them?

It's not just the quality of the bench, it's the condition of them. They're been prepared and trained like professionals. They're coming on after 50 minutes of other counties trying to contain 15 other professionals. Look at how they end games!

What do you mean by who's going to score for Mayo? Who ever scores for Mayo? You're asking the question as if we scrape by low scoring games all the time, you have seen Mayo play, right?

Dublin have averaged 22 points a game this year over 5 games, Mayo have averaged 19 over 7. We'll be alright on the scoring front I'd say.

Who's coming on after 50 minutes for Dublin that Mayo should be so frightened of?

What do you mean by who's going to score for Mayo? Who ever scores for Mayo? You're asking the question as if we scrape by low scoring games all the time, you have seen Mayo play, right?

Dublin have averaged 22 points a game this year over 5 games, Mayo have averaged 19 over 7. We'll be alright on the scoring front I'd say.

Who's coming on after 50 minutes for Dublin that Mayo should be so frightened of?

Mayo are not playing Tipperary in the final! For Mayo to win they'll need someone to score heavy. Who can do this? Cillian O'Connor doesn't score much from play at the top level, Moran might get a few points, same as the other O'Connor, O'Shea might get a point or two. Then who else? They don't have enough up front to bother Dublin.

As I explained, Mayo should be frightened of everybody who comes on for Dublin after 50 minutes. Even O'Gara can cause trouble and he's a bit of a donkey, a professionally trained donkey however. Mannion and Costello would get on any team in the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

The thing about Mayo’s “regression” this year has been that their form has been “efficient” and “workman like” rather than spectacular.

No hammering Galway in Salthill or being 21 pts up on reigning champions in a QF or winning Connacht finals by 25 points.

Their loss to Galway put them on a very different path than what we have been used of.

The only thing that has been anyway consistent is that they have purple patches, in every game baring the Tryone game they have had a 10+ minute spell where they have been on fire, and everything either side of that has been so so.

I think it’s a function of having a new setup, a changed system and a different approach.

And I think the Tryone game is an example of how they have changed and been able to adapt to the opposition

Dublin on the other had have done what they have always done

Win Leinster at a canter, and the win QF and SF with some ease and some concern.

I’m sure that there were Kerry folk this time last year suggesting that Dublin had regressed based on their draw with Mayo, just as Mayo folk are suggesting the same based on Dublin’s win v Kerry.

All in all, as a Mayo fan my hope is that Mayo have not “regressed”, but instead have “changed”, for the better.

• Advertisement

Mayo are not playing Tipperary in the final! For Mayo to win they'll need someone to score heavy. Who can do this? Cillian O'Connor doesn't score much from play at the top level, Moran might get a few points, same as the other O'Connor, O'Shea might get a point or two. Then who else? They don't have enough up front to bother Dublin.

As I explained, Mayo should be frightened of everybody who comes on for Dublin after 50 minutes. Even O'Gara can cause trouble and he's a bit of a donkey, a professionally trained donkey however. Mannion and Costello would get on any team in the country.

Mayo might not be playing Tipp, but Dublin aren't playing Laois or Westmeath either, the only teams they managed above the average they've scored.

And if we're ignoring COC's frees, then let's ignore Dublin's too. You're aware that if we take frees out of the equation then Dublin lost the semi by 4 points, right?

Of course Dublin have lads that can cause trouble coming in from the bench. Nothing to fear though.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Mannion is the only player on the Dublin bench who Mayo will fear.
    Costello has shown very little, so how you can say he would get onto any team in the country is beyond me.
    Dublin resort to bringing on O'Gara who has the skill level of a junior footballer albeit he can create havoc at times.

Costello has shown very little, so how you can say he would get onto any team in the country is beyond me.
    Dublin resort to bringing on O'Gara who has the skill level of a junior footballer albeit he can create havoc at times.

Mannion taken off at half time in the 2013 All Ireland? Costello would be a great man playing for Roscommon as, like the Rossies, he does his best work in February :D

I lurk a good bit but don't usually post, but just on this particular piece of nonsense I felt like weighing in.

O'Gara is an excellent footballer. He has 3 All Ireland medals to prove that. You don't get on this panel without being an excellent footballer.

Mayo are fully aware of how good he is. In 2013 they were so scared of the damage he was doing that even after he had visibly pulled a muscle and could barely move they still left Keith Higgins on him even while chasing the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I lurk a good bit but don't usually post, but just on this particular piece of nonsense I felt like weighing in.

O'Gara is an excellent footballer. He has 3 All Ireland medals to prove that. You don't get on this panel without being an excellent footballer.

Mayo are fully aware of how good he is. In 2013 they were so scared of the damage he was doing that even after he had visibly pulled a muscle and could barely move they still left Keith Higgins on him even while chasing the game.

Exactly I already pointed out to that particular poster that O'Gara scored a goal against Tyrone in the 2010 AI Q Final and in the 2013 AI semi-final v Kerry.

I noticed he had no reply to me!

Maybe he thinks O'Gara has stayed at the same level he was when he won a Junior all irealnd with Dublin back in 08?

Where incidently the team was as follows:
    C Clarke; D Daly, M Fitzsimons, C Prenderville; M White, A Dennis, N Brogan; D Bastic (0-01), C Daly; R Joyce, K Connolly (0-03), J Cooper (0-02); W Finnegan (0-02, 1f), E O’Gara (0-01), A Darcy (0-03, 2f).
    Subs used: D Homan (0-01) for Joyce (42 mins), C Norton for Finnegan (55), N Tormey for Connolly (62).

As you will see a fair few went on to bigger and better things.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

I seem to remember Paddy Andrews taking the Mayo defence to the cleaners in last years replay. As for the O'Gara comment. That is pure ignorance considering he would walk onto the Mayo team and would be one of their best players, who arent exactly blessed with quality forwards

Unfortunately for Mayo I think the AI u21 title will be the height of it for Mayo.

Incidently Dublin did not even bother to play any u21 players who played Senior football with the Dublin panel (at the time) in this years u21. That is how strong they are.

Mayo might not be playing Tipp, but Dublin aren't playing Laois or Westmeath either, the only teams they managed above the average they've scored.

And if we're ignoring COC's frees, then let's ignore Dublin's too. You're aware that if we take frees out of the equation then Dublin lost the semi by 4 points, right?

Of course Dublin have lads that can cause trouble coming in from the bench. Nothing to fear though.

Yes but you can list of the names of Dublin players who'll score heavy, there's no one on the Mayo team! We're talking at the top level here, who for Mayo has done it?

I'm not ignoring any frees. I'm saying you won't win games with frees alone and O'Connor has only shown he's a free taker against the big teams. You haven't answered, who's going to score heavy for Mayo? We know Dublin have those players.

The professional set up is what's to fear. You can't ignore how Dublin finish games.

And who exactly can Mayo bring on? Have you not seen how Dublin finish games either?
    I'd pick a professional team over an amateur one every day of the week. Costello would walk onto the Mayo team by the way and O'Gara wouldn't be far off!

If I was a Mayo supporter I would save my money and more heartache and not bother going to the AI final, youse have endured enough hurt.

In fact for your own sanity I would recommend Mayo supporters should not even watch it on telly!

• Advertisement

And who exactly can Mayo bring on? Have you not seen how Dublin finish games either?
    I'd pick a professional team over an amateur one every day of the week. Costello would walk onto the Mayo team by the way and O'Gara wouldn't be far off!

And you have not even mentioned Cian Con O'Callaghan yet!

Yes but you can list of the names of Dublin players who'll score heavy, there's no one on the Mayo team! We're talking at the top level here, who for Mayo has done it?

I'm not ignoring any frees. I'm saying you won't win games with frees alone and O'Connor has only shown he's a free taker against the big teams. You haven't answered, who's going to score heavy for Mayo? We know Dublin have those players.

The professional set up is what's to fear. You can't ignore how Dublin finish games.

Cillian O'Connor, Aidan O'Shea, Diarmuid O'Connor. As good as any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

And you have not even mentioned Cian O'Callaghan yet!

Ah lads, they're rightly struggling if we're talking about a full back on the hurlers playing in the Mayo front line ;)

Incidently Dublin did not even bother to play any u21 players who played Senior football with the Dublin panel (at the time) in this years u21. That is how strong they are.

What about Con O'Callaghan?

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Ah lads, they're rightly struggling if we're talking about a full back on the hurlers playing in the Mayo front line ;)

Ha ha yup we have no one. Ye lads are just too amazing :)

Cillian O'Connor, Aidan O'Shea, Diarmuid O'Connor. As good as any of them.

You're fooling yourself! The O'Connors will get 4 points from play max! O'Shea will get one or two.

What about Con O'Callaghan?

He only played afterwards for the seniors after the mighty Mayo u21s managed to scrap over the line with your senior lads Diarmuid O'Connor and Loftus dragging youse through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

If I was a Mayo supporter I would save my money and more heartache and not bother going to the AI final, youse have endured enough hurt.

In fact for your own sanity I would recommend Mayo supporters should not even watch it on telly!

Thats a good idea.

I'll stay at home.

Thanks for the advice.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Lads, a few of ye would want to recheck your posting style - a lot of borderline personal stuff going on. Keep it civil and on topic, or else there will be bans handed out until after the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If this Dublin team has regressed then the rest of the country must be ****e!

I think the majority of Dublin fans ain't cocky about the teams chances. I know personally I never for one minute wrote off Donegal or Kerry and Mayo be no different.

The thing is most of us are aware if Dublin play to there ability they have the beating of any other team in the country weather it's by 2 points or 10!

The only major difference I've spot this year is where not as explosive which can be seen in our scoring pattern this year.

The Dublin team is a lot more patient and calculated which in fairness has proven to be very successful this season.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement