Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Mills dealers in Kilkenny

Options
  • 21-01-2021 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭

I got to get into Red Mills this morning. Had a good chat with Sean whom I'd not seen in years. Last time was in the small Atlantic Shooting shop in Carlow. Good to see that he is now in Red Mills. He has a good knowledge of firearms. Have to say they had a very good stock of ammo today.
    I got some Hornady Varmint Express 40gr at €33 a box. A good price and nice and local to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I heard he moved there a year or two ago, but haven't been down. He was a long time in Stakelums but they slowly closed up their gunshop.

They've done a big expansion to their store in the last or so, haven't they? Used to be the "pokey" little place in the corner, but i believe its a grand sie and easy to walk around now?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭clivej

Cass wrote: »
    I heard he moved there a year or two ago, but haven't been down. He was a long time in Stakelums but they slowly closed up their gunshop.

They've done a big expansion to their store in the last or so, haven't they? Used to be the "pokey" little place in the corner, but i believe its a grand sie and easy to walk around now?

Not Sean Harding.
    Maybe your thinking of the o2ld store in Goresbridge. It's a nice big section in the store in Kilkenny now. Good clothing section as well, good Deerhunter on the racks, a lot of up market stuff as well. Prices on the rifles was good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

clivej wrote: »
    Not Sean Harding.
    Oh, the other one. I'll give it a miss so.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement