Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2016 : Infinite Warfare | Rumours & News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Word at War was the one that got me hooked. Basic killstreaks but it just worked so smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Word at War was the one that got me hooked. Basic killstreaks but it just worked so smoothly.

Same here great maps great voice acting by Keifer Sutherland MP40 was an overpowered beast, the horror of hearing a bouncing better start to go off! Dogs killsteak really lover that game, even though a bug at the top of prestige one stopped me prestiging twice and sent be back to beginning with all the weapons unlocked including the flamethrower, everyone thought I was hacking! Turned out once I switched to a wired connection I was able to prestige no problem!

Turned out once I switched to a wired connection I was able to prestige no problem!

That's a strange one.

Yeah I also loved the campaign mode and if the hackers hadn't destroyed the multiplayer, I'd still have odd game online.

Blopps was another great title, the campaign wasn't the best but multiplayer was the business. Killstreaks were awesome and claymores actually worked.

Might just throw that on after work:)

So a Cod XP event is being held in September in California in September and one of the events will be the world reveal of multiplayer of Infinate Warfare and COD4 remastered, so doesn't look like we will not be getting the beta in August if at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

:pac:

• Advertisement

A sure the campaign which Kit is doing motion capture should be ok actually thought the Ghosts campaign was pretty good! Also I still think there will be a beta due to target and game pre-order receipts containing a beta cod although I think it will be mid to late September and based on data from that they will be a big old patch on launch day to fix wall glitches weapon issues etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

This looks like the most interesting COD since MW2.. The zero g stuff looks great and side missions that are optional too..
    The fact you get COD4 with it means i was probably going to buy it and trade in the main game but i reckon ill actually give it a lash...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Very very interesting trailer. Can't wait to see MP, I think its gonna be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Let the haters hate. This looks very good. The space battles seem hectic, the zero-g combat is cool, and it looks amazing. And, as someone pointed out, optional side missions, a you-choose way of playing. It's going to be very different, and if people aren't willing to give it a go, well that's fine, but I'd imagine this will be a very different CoD to the previous ones. And, in fairness, you're getting a brand new game, and a re-master of possibly the best in the series for free. People crying out for CoD to go back to the MW days, and they're giving MW re-mastered for free. So it's two games for 1, whereas Battlefield 1 is a fancier version of their 19xx games, more or less. I'll probably get both, just to see, but i'll also probably bore of Battlefield quickly like I usually do with their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

And, in fairness, you're getting a brand new game, and a re-master of possibly the best in the series for free. People crying out for CoD to go back to the MW days, and they're giving MW re-mastered for free.

It's not free.

They're forcing you to buy the 'Legacy Edition' to get Modern Warfare included. Which is €25 more than the standard edition in Gamestop or €20 if you buy digitally. That's far from free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    It's not free.

They're forcing you to buy the 'Legacy Edition' to get Modern Warfare included. Which is €25 more than the standard edition in Gamestop or €20 if you buy digitally. That's far from free.

My bad! Somehow completely forgot that! Derp!

Doesn't change my view though. I'm more than happy to pay and I know that they got 12 out of 13 games more or less right so far (with emphasis on the more, and FU Ghosts MP).

Ha we will see how many kids will take to the slow paced cod4 vs what they have got used to with the jumping boosting wall running on AW and Blops 3 and will get fed up of Cod4 and go to infinite warfare, I still think it's great value I will play both I am willing to give Infinate Warfare the benefit of the doubt and hope that it's good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Well now I can wait till they release it after Christmas as a stand alone game! They'll realise that most of the players who gave them their millions are a bit more mature after 9 years. I for one will be putting my time into BF1.

Well now I can wait till they release it after Christmas as a stand alone game! They'll realise that most of the players who gave them their millions are a bit more mature after 9 years. I for one will be putting my time into BF1.

I've not played much of Battlefield but after seeing some footage of BF1, I think I'll be definitely buying this on release.

It looks fantastic.

I've not played much of Battlefield but after seeing some footage of BF1, I think I'll be definitely buying this on release.

It looks fantastic.

Every video I have seen I am amazed so much that my mouth has been open the entire time! I played BF3/4 but not a lot. I think I'll have 100+ hours the first week! Excited like a kid on Christmas. "It'll be great"

It looks fantastic.
    Every video I have seen I am amazed so much that my mouth has been open the entire time! I played BF3/4 but not a lot. I think I'll have 100+ hours the first week! Excited like a kid on Christmas. "It'll be great"

64959600.jpg

Take it to the Battlefield one threads lads and stop trolling on this thread about it!

Who's trolling??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Call of Duty confirmed on their twitter that if you pre-order Infinite Warfare, you get a Terminal remake bonus map.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Call of Duty confirmed on their twitter that if you pre-order Infinite Warfare, you get a Terminal remake bonus map.

Set on the moon :pac:

dccrJ6O.jpg?1

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Set on the moon :pac:

dccrJ6O.jpg?1

Yeah I know but what's so funny about it?

Infinite Warfare zombies is to be revealed this Tuesday (August 16th).

I forgot to share the Infinite Warfare zombies trailer yesterday. All I can say is that I am speechless about it.

I forgot to share the Infinite Warfare zombies trailer yesterday. All I can say is that I am speechless about it.

Lol in a good way or a bad way???

Lol in a good way or a bad way???

I don't know, it looks similar to Treyarch zombies but the characters look cringy af and the childish theme of it makes you think it is a joke.

I don't know, it looks similar to Treyarch zombies but the characters look cringy af and the childish theme of it makes you think it is a joke.

Yep yet another selling point not to buy. Die hard zombie players might take some offence to the less serious nature of it which is something that will make them not want to buy. Its fine because now I have come to realise that this years COD is definitely going to sh1te.

Yep yet another selling point not to buy. Die hard zombie players might take some offence to the less serious nature of it which is something that will make them not want to buy. Its fine because now I have come to realise that this years COD is definitely going to sh1te.

No it's not! It will still sell a shed lot more then your Battlefield one game!

No it's not! It will still sell a shed lot more then your Battlefield one game!

What are you talking about. Did your dolly fall out of the pram. Look at the trailers with your eyes open this time! Your taking my opinion a bit too personal take a step back there and approach it objectively.

"Cannot wait....Not"

What are you talking about. Did your dolly fall out of the pram. Look at the trailers with your eyes open this time! Your taking my opinion a bit too personal take a step back there and approach it objectively.

"Cannot wait....Not"

You should seriously stick to BF1 threads and stop trolling a thread on a game that is not even out yet, why do you care if it's good or bad if your not going to buy it anyway?
    Ok objectively the single player looks good I thought the Ghost single player campaign was fun! The zombies looks like it's borrowed heavily from Treyarch but doesn't really bother me! What's important to me is the multiplayer and we will see what that is like next month at the COD XP event! So yes my eyes are open but you are hating before seeing even one single frame of video of the Multiplayer! Talk to me next month after we get the MP reveal!

• Advertisement

You should seriously stick to BF1 threads and stop trolling a thread on a game that is not even out yet, why do you care if it's good or bad if your not going to buy it anyway?
    Ok objectively the single player looks good I thought the Ghost single player campaign was fun! The zombies looks like it's borrowed heavily from Treyarch but doesn't really bother me! What's important to me is the multiplayer and we will see what that is like next month at the COD XP event! So yes my eyes are open but you are hating before seeing even one single frame of video of the Multiplayer! Talk to me next month after we get the MP reveal!

There's that thing being repeated by you again I'll ask you a second time who's trolling??? I never even mentioned BF1 in the reply to the zombies video.

I am a COD player who is very upset that the franchise has gone down the swanny the past few years and won't be wasting my time with any future releases because imo the franchise is dead and can only get worse. They are latching onto one of the best fps shooters to ever come out and they are latching onto the success of zombies and will in fact be selling you garbage. You wait till the reveal if you want but I really don't care for it so best of luck, When you get that taste in the back of your throat try and swallow that's what will be left of your pride.

Advertisement