Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So tired, town is mental, site is the same, work better not annoy me..

Reader, work did indeed annoy me :mad:

On the bright side we get to dogsit for the next three days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning everyone that manages to see this!
    Another weekend that passed at the speed of sound.
    Lots of people on leave in work this week so hoping I’ll be left alone.
    Have a good day Wherers

Wet,windy and dreary day here,I'm heading out to get my nails done now, I was thinking about a hot pink colour but might go black to reflect my mood and the weather conditions.🙄

Have a good one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, coffee, feeling somewhat unmotivated.. but sure we'll see how it goes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside, on leave but kinda wish I could have delayed until later in the year.
    Might venture in to town later for a "meal":)Looking at prices for hotels in Ireland, who knew they would price gouge so much.
    Anyway I digress, later one and all:)

• Advertisement

Bedside making sure my foot is as inactive as possible. I need to be able to drive tomorrow. Back to work. Boo.
    Although..........I could pretend I am still in a bad way.......
    No. No I can't do that. Or could I.

*ponders naughty thoughts*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside at home, chilling out after a busy morning at work.

The college is physically reopening in mid September, and faculty - including yours truly - were involved in online meetings over the past week to flesh out how the social distancing protocols will be done in terms of adhering to work space. I share an office with another lecturer and there will be enough space for us to work in the same room, but we will be alternating our times in the office so that most days there will only be one of us there.

This suits me anyhow as I was doing quite a bit of work (research, report/paper writing, admin stuff, assignment/exam script marking etc) from home even before the Covid-19 lockdown.

Looking forward to being physically back in work as I have missed the social aspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side at home. Managed some bitty sleep around 5.30, woke at half 7 when the builders arrived and then dozed until about half 9. Went to bring clothes into mam and to see would I be allowed to see her but not a chance of that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Logged in here for first time today only to see there are still technical issues :(
    The IT saviours must be still in bank holiday mode!

To thine own self be true

This is a post for Seph. However, I give the rest of you permission to enjoy also.

We have a tiger cub hanging round our house the last little while. He moves at great speed so it's been quite a challenge to capture any sort of photo of him, for Seph, that isn't completely blurry.

522088.jpeg

522089.jpeg

As you would expect of a tiger cub he's very brave. We had five dogs in the garden on Sunday and here this kitten comes strutting. One of the dogs, a greyhound, growled at him. He took off running home and I figured he wouldn't visit again but yesterday he was back and again today he arrived when I was outside with three dogs.

I put the dogs inside and took these photos before sending him on his way. He has a beautiful red collar and he's just almost reached the gangly teenage phase. An absolute dote, who loves fighting the long grasses we have planted in the front garden. He's really making me want another kitten myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Logged in here for first time today only to see there are still technical issues :(
    The IT saviours must be still in bank holiday mode!
    It's a shambles, it takes forever to open a thread.

I'm kitchenside trying to motivate myself to do something productive, I'll need a lot of convincing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

He’s a beaut, BB.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    He’s a beaut, BB.

Isn't he though! I'm in love with him.

A tiger cub?? Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lovely kitten BB :)

I’m sitting in the garden watching Mammy finch feeding her baby finches :) They are so cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Lovely kitten BB :)

I’m sitting in the garden watching Mammy finch feeding her baby finches :) They are so cute :)

Beautiful little birds aren't they ?
    Simple pleasures watching the various breeds of birds that come to feed , enjoy :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

One of the dogs, a greyhound, growled at him.

The absolute cheek of them 😼😼😼 how dare they growl at that poor baby 😼😼 typical dogs thinking they own the gaff 😼😼

😸😸

Thanks for sharing BB 😃, tbh I thought they were one of your cat's and was gonna say "nice to see the cats getting a bit of attention for a change instead of the dogs always hogging the limelight" 🤣🤣🤣

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Beautiful little birds aren't they ?
    Simple pleasures watching the various breeds of birds that come to feed , enjoy :)

It sure is :) and then my neighbour cut the grass and the smell is divine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A tiger cub?? Wow!

Joe Exotic missed out on that one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Isn't he though! I'm in love with him.

Don't go all Carole Baskin on us now.... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Onshuh wrote: »

For a second, I thought you were on about Bibi Baskin....

Onshuh wrote: »

:D:D no chance!

I'm watching the HBO Trump interview. I have a pain from laughing! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Armchairside, watching the rain roll in.

Also, watching new Yellowstone (the Kevin Costner series) episodes. It's so good. And so stylish. And so full of hot cowboys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The wine is for me not him :D

Gorgeous doggy :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Likely story ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Covering for him like that is just enabling. Dog needs to be allowed to face his drinking problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

RMAOK wrote: »
    For a second, I thought you were on about Bibi Baskin....

Whatever happened to Bibi?

Who is Carole?

Hello. Site has been impossible today.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

after getting lashed out if it.

Jaysis, could ye not wait till you got back to the room?

:pac:

• Advertisement

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Armchairside, watching the rain roll in.

Also, watching new Yellowstone (the Kevin Costner series) episodes. It's so good. And so stylish. And so full of hot cowboys :)

Those Kevin fella's sure are lovely fella's :cool:

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement