Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

How did the whole 5G thing start ??
    I was just reading all the posts saying that the virus is no big deal or it doesn’t exist at all and thinking about all the guards who have to stop people now (to ask them where they are going) and they probably have to listen to that stuff

People think everything's a conspiracy nowadays. I seen a post between 2 of these weirdos ,one said to the other, there's no point washing your hands because it can't stop 5g radiation...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

When did this all over do not buy mobile phones of Chinese in Moor Street Parnell Square order liberties you don't pay them in a credit card you just paid him cash where is that cash gold going back to China they never socialize with us did all pay tax in this country to have been vetted Iran government stop not stopping them not investigate them reduced after this country what letting them away of murder and that's exactly what they're doing and I'm not finished yet to buying off stocks and shares at the moment while it's down so I say to you all do not buy Chinese do not give them the satisfaction of having air money hard-earned don't give it away thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭893bet

Air money is accurate enough.

EU are going to make air money from thin air over the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

A friend when replying to a Snopes article debunking a claim she made about 5G.

Don't be a sheep posting articles from biased fact check articles. Do your own research like I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Posted in a comment to a picture of a few 'hunzo's' getting together for a few drinks (not from same household)
    wrote:
    Injoy sis now i no why you wont answed yous areSSupposed ti be social descent like hello i want my life back to normal but anyway injoy ❤️❤️❤️💞
    wrote:
    💓💓💓💓Lovely girls but i stick to what u say 2 meaters apart like but Injoy 💓💓😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,904 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

'do not give them the satisfaction of having air money hard-earned don't give it away thank you

Odds on them ever having had a job in their life...?

(NB. Pumping out kids is not a job)

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

A community group I follow had one poster put up a picture of their dinner to which someone replied "That looks delicious, do you have the recipe?"

Poster says "Don't have the recipe but what I do is I chop up Six potatoes into chips, I pre-heat the oven for ten minutes, chop up ten tomatoes...baste the chicken in olive oil...." etc

They go through a detailed set of step by step instructions for how to cook the meal and I just love how they initially say they don't have the "recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Posted in a comment to a picture of a few 'hunzo's' getting together for a few drinks (not from same household)

2 meaters

is that slang for cock gobblers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Not Facebook, but these appeared in a WhatsApp group I'm in (names and addresses censored, obvs)...
    [16/4, 5:23 a.m.]It is an update a searehnt aree t me and bet me up. Your problem on the fat from with him wathver kip in town yi during..... M*** k**** is a prick he lives aougung D*** m**** P*** cases... If c******* af jujitsu
    [16/4, 5:24 a.m.]Fuck if u ill give ya fat farm fast ship to the temple ya **** sak who are u cert married to fat customs agent
    [16/4, 5:27 a.m.]Drive over yer head with a two c** out any of us out gruop cart you f***** o****** son ya meatl brai. Clown top of the buss with your mukkyin update ya we. I've shite send it to ur bird
    [16/4, 5:28 a.m.]I'll race ya in non bluff aceents
    [16/4, 5:28 a.m.]1200 a eound
    [16/4, 5:40 a.m.]E**** M***** was caíght banging p** c*** my that why he got tranfers bong a ****e in thee court room but E**** I hope u lead a long painful night ya prock
    [16/4, 5:53 a.m.]D**** m******* is a frmaer on that fiel he had a rat eieio. On that filed they fóin D**** M****** and just tell us all with this beautify with dlowe. No wonder to of the hard boys bet ya that's why ya get in strandhil ya rats bastart and some fell lookn 4 piece F**** he a new move call the father heabut
    [16/4, 5:55 a.m.]Any way ;dubke doles Tuesday and the group of **** are gone. And c** u ever thta my mte out again head I a crusher 1st thn................... Muooet ya

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Not Facebook, but these appeared in a WhatsApp group I'm in (names and addresses censored, obvs)...

I'm in that group too.

My eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Anyone able to translate the above?

Did Stevie Wonder on crack type it on a smartphone?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

From a guy who lives in the US:

Finally....... Realizing the virus was "CREATED" in a lab in China. Fox News Updates!!! So because of Soros, Gates and Biden's ties to China, Trump not taking **** from them, Doctors and health officials being 86'd it arrested for initially speaking out........ Middle man Countries have suffered greatly because of the savage Bio-Warfare and cover-up. China's capital cities are fine though. China stating it was released by mistake from the lab, but, Republicans know better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

A guy put an add up on the Limerick City Citizen Facebook page about 7 hours ago some photos of a dog that followed them. Another guy replied saying he knows the person and linked to the dog owner.

Been nosy I clicked on her page. Just incase I know her. She had a photo up 2 hours old with her arse sticking out. Yet over 6 hours ago she was going distress as her dog got out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

YFlyer wrote: »
    A guy put an add up on the Limerick City Citizen Facebook page about 7 hours ago some photos of a dog that followed them. Another guy replied saying he knows the person and linked to the dog owner.

Been nosy I clicked on her page. Just incase I know her. She had a photo up 2 hours old with her arse sticking out. Yet over 6 hours ago she was going distress as her dog got out again.

In fairness to her, my dogs decided to go walkabout one morning, without my permission and my first thought was to send a dick pic to random people in my phone. Its practically therapy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

In fairness to her, my dogs decided to go walkabout one morning, without my permission and my first thought was to send a dick pic to random people in my phone. Its practically therapy!

That's understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

" the golden cicler tives with the scumbag in your have sold all out the golden cicler off the EU the big banks of eure a the U S a sold us all behind your back for year natural recorise a ripping of your own poeple a making slave ballout bound holders of ECB a IMF off billions and billions euro paying back 7 billion a year intrast 19billion owe the Irish taxpayers be held swizz bank costing 8 million a, year to keep it there a you vote for change not from shower of muppits how keeping to power at any cost the European do give two **** about Ireland they have were they want us what **** up"

I think it's something to do with wanting Ireland to leave the EU, but there's no way to be sure.....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

coolhull wrote: »
    " the golden cicler tives with the scumbag in your have sold all out the golden cicler off the EU the big banks of eure a the U S a sold us all behind your back for year natural recorise a ripping of your own poeple a making slave ballout bound holders of ECB a IMF off billions and billions euro paying back 7 billion a year intrast 19billion owe the Irish taxpayers be held swizz bank costing 8 million a, year to keep it there a you vote for change not from shower of muppits how keeping to power at any cost the European do give two **** about Ireland they have were they want us what **** up"

I think it's something to do with wanting Ireland to leave the EU, but there's no way to be sure.....

Remember that that imbecile's vote counts the same as everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

lawred2 wrote: »

A vote for sinn fein no doubt.

lawred2 wrote: »

A vote for Gemma O'D possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

"Ballout" ... sounds painful

• Advertisement

Bet ye ur sick now ye's finished! baby not even out yet and your with another fella probably be finished with him and with new one by the time its born and god knows how many u'll have in the childs growing up,!! flea bag ....

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Ye dirt smell whore i hope ya have slow bad death with ya big gowl mouth on ya sick tramp wrap of machete top head 😂💯

js35 wrote: »
    Ye dirt smell whore i hope ya have slow bad death with ya big gowl mouth on ya sick tramp wrap of machete top head ����

So eloquently put :rolleyes:

Why can men NEVER find the g-spot?? Like they be going at your gucci like they trying to scratch a winner on a scratch card ... then they have the AUDACITY to say ya enjoy that? Did i hit that G spot? Sorry to break ya heart but id have more hope.of finding maddy mccann than you ever finding the g-Spot

• Registered Users Posts: 28,377 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Freudian slip perhaps;

511575.PNG

Freudian slip perhaps;

511575.PNG

Had to search for the phrase in the image to find out what that's about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I need to get this off my chest even though I doubt anyone reads my statuses. Sometimes when I’m bored, I get wrapped up in my tutu, put a giant horn on my head, lather sparkles all over myself, and prance around the kitchen pretending to be a magical unicorn 🦄🦄

/twitch

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I need to get this off my chest even though I doubt anyone reads my statuses. Sometimes when I’m bored, I get wrapped up in my tutu, put a giant horn on my head, lather sparkles all over myself, and prance around the kitchen pretending to be a magical unicorn 🦄🦄

/twitch

Looks like one of those "Awareness" type challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

The bleedin 'Plandemic' video. Jebus give me patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

you know who this this is only the start of it you started burning you are going to be left with nothing when we are finished we are going to burn and break everything you have you and your family and brothers # Corner boys yee or getting cut up in bits when you’re got

Advertisement