Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

bennyob wrote: »
    Yeah. 2 dry months in a row.

Hmmm, I got it 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

bennyob wrote: »
    Yeah. 2 dry months in a row.

Im pretty sure I got it last month

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Vodafone are doing this Friday give away thingy were you get a digital scratch card and today I won a €15 voucher for just eat. So if you're a Vodafone customer, get scratching.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Vodafone are doing this Friday give away thingy were you get a digital scratch card and today I won a €15 voucher for just eat. So if you're a Vodafone customer, get scratching.:)

Where did you find that ? App appears to be under construction and "my Vodafone "site seems to be down??
    ** Deleted and reinstalled thread and scratch competition was there. Won a €5 vodafone accessories voucher 🙄

Where did you find that ? App appears to be under construction and "my Vodafone "site seems to be down??
    ** Deleted and reinstalled thread and scratch competition was there. Won a €5 vodafone accessories voucher 🙄

I see there is another thread in BA on the same subject and seems that a lot of people are winning that voucher too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

*edit* Nevermind!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Monthly discount no longer on electric ireland rewards it seems?

Looks like they've put the 15% off reward back on their website now...says the offer will be there every month until end of june

• Registered Users Posts: 14,738 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

lotsoftens wrote: »
    Looks like they've put the 15% off reward back on their website now...says the offer will be there every month until end of june

nice one - they never seem to close your rewards account either, even if you no longer get your leccy/gas from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭McSween

Note if you have both electric and gas from them you can avail of 2 x 15% off codes, one per account. I was using the electric rewards one for a long time and chanced setting up the gas rewards with a different email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

McSween wrote: »
    Note if you have both electric and gas from them you can avail of 2 x 15% off codes, one per account. I was using the electric rewards one for a long time and chanced setting up the gas rewards with a different email

I have mine bundled together in the one rewards account. Might look at splitting them out before I sign up to a different supplier:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

15% Just-Eat Cashback on Revolut Rewards at the moment for me. But they seem to be personalized offers, so no guarantee everybody will have same

• Registered Users Posts: 17 swejaysus

Code AWAYDAY, 20% off today between 12 and 6

Code GET10, 10% off today

Code STP20, 20% off Oak Fire Pizza, Offbeat Donuts, Leo Burdock, O'Reilly's Fish and Chips and Jump Juice. Haven't tried with others but says it's just for those five. Valid til 20 March

Code UCL, €3 off until 9pm tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

Lads I've 3 €3 codes that I got via email. I'm off the takeaways for now so I'll post them here. They expire tonight. Hopefully useful to someone! :D

7KBD-QRM* (*=C)

GXBJ-2YZ* (*=V)

JHWR-GFR* (*=K)

Third one has been used up. I used the 2nd one. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

here is one for €4 off - has to be used tonight BRFQ-4CR1

Code HALLOWEEN2022, 3 euro off this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ECookie13

Is there a min order? I'm getting an error when adding it via the profile settings on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ECookie13

Nvm

Post edited by ECookie13 on

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lc123

Hiya, codes are gone scarce, would anyone have one that they're not using by any chance? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I think codes have died unfortunately. They were plentyful when Just Eat were growing off cheap investor money and could suck up the loss.

Now that the money has dried up, they need to make a profit and they can't absorb the costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

C'mon, it literally says no code requests in the thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭antimatterx

If there's a lack of code, any comments puts this thread back in people's mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yes, it's still against the point of the thread. There's a requests forum for that kinda stuff

When I see new posts in this thread, I instantly think someone has posted a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

I've a code i got in my email for €6 off a €12+ order. I won't be using it so happy to post it here. Just respond to this post if ya used it so others can know! :D

QQ6J-9M81

Bain sult as!

• Advertisement
Advertisement