Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

15% discount codes available, but only for your first order on a new account, and must be paid using a card.. if that's of any use let me know via pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

00WX-9465

Terms & Conditions

New customers only
    Discount is available to verified UNiDAYS members only and cannot be combined with other vouchers or on-site promotions. The promotion offers verified UNIDAYS members 15% off their first order as new customers on the JUST EAT app, orders must be paid by card within the promotional period JUST EAT terms and conditions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

evolveDD wrote: »
    what's up ladies and gentlemen, 15% discount codes available, but you must use the App and Card, not cash.

If you want one PM me - 8 available.

Pm sent :)

I still have 15% discount codes there, but as said they are for new accounts / first order's only.. and you must use card.. These are the only codes I'll have.. I think it's easy to create a just-eat account, and if you don't want to use card's of importance I advise getting a revolut card or something similar..

to take advantage of the 15% discount codes you must make a new account, and hook your card up and pay, it's very easy, if you don't want to use your main card get a revolut card or something similiar.

I have 10+ 15% codes but as said they will only work for new accounts // first order only. pm me

• Advertisement

to take advantage of the 15% discount codes you must make a new account, and hook your card up and pay, it's very easy, if you don't want to use your main card get a revolut card or something similiar.

I have 10+ 15% codes but as said they will only work for new accounts // first order only. pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Abe_88

PM sent 👍🏻

15% discount codes there but will only work if it's your first order, if you already have an account with orders you can create another account to take advantage of this discount (which is easy).

PM me for the code

15% discount codes still available but they will work if it's your first order only!

Make a new account to take advantage of this discount if you already ordered on your account.

These are the only codes I have and will be able to give out, and in my opinion, 15% is better than 10% regardless of having to create a new account. It's funny though so little people are PMing me for these codes.. anyways yeah, still available and better than ever!

g0g wrote:
    Set up a new account, 7 quid saved, thanks a million!!

lets go champ!

15% discount codes are available - but you must make a new account if it's not your first order.

If you want to use these codes but are un-sure on how the process is done, with new account being needed etc, dont hesitate in pming me for help.

6+ codes available! :)

• Advertisement

still available, same as above. pm me.

15% discount codes but will only work if it's your first order and you're using CARD. Is it not your first order but want to use these 15% discount codes? Simply create another just-eat code and the code will work, as it's your first order on the account.

Simple as ****, but seems as though no one interested. lol.

As said, it's simple as ****.

if you want a code PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

15% discount codes but will only work if it's your first order and you're using CARD. Is it not your first order but want to use these 15% discount codes? Simply create another just-eat code and the code will work, as it's your first order on the account.

Simple as ****, but seems as though no one interested. lol.

As said, it's simple as ****.

if you want a code PM me.

Can I get a code please? Your PM inbox is full :)

Can I get a code please? Your PM inbox is full :)

cleared. Seems as though after the last post people are interested, or it's just cause it's friday.. noticed that a lot more people want codes on friday / the weekend lol :D.

code send! enj0y! :)

I've sent all the 15% discount codes out to everyone, not sure if they know it's going to work on first order or not but **** it. If they can't see what I said above rip.

hope someone got use out of them. Cheers :)

Got 1 more 15% discount code that'll work on your first order, and if it's not your first order create a new account. PM me.

edit; and that code is gone just like that. Ill have 1 more in 70 mins, if thats of any use to someone, pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Got 1 more 15% discount code that'll work on your first order, and if it's not your first order create a new account. PM me.

edit; and that code is gone just like that. Ill have 1 more in 70 mins, if thats of any use to someone, pm

Hi evolve, sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

One off code for anyone who wants it. Enjoy

Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout to benefit from 15% Off for new customers.

KBPF-01RN

T&Cs

15% off their first order as new customers on the JUST EAT app, orders must be paid by card within the promotional period JUST EAT

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Same as above - thank post when code is used.

Z8JW-D5NN

same as above, pm me for a code though.

15% off their first order as new customers on the JUST EAT app, orders must be paid by card within the promotional period JUST EAT

• Advertisement

codes still available, and it's a whopping 15%! below explains that it works only on first order, if it's not your first order you can make another just-eat account and bang! it's your first order, so the code can be used. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

codes still available, and it's a whopping 15%! below explains that it works only on first order, if it's not your first order you can make another just-eat account and bang! it's your first order, so the code can be used. PM me

Would love a code please!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Any code left?

Same as above.
    Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout to benefit from 15% Off for new customers. Thank the post when code is used. Enjoy!

PMT4-V98K

Same as above.
    Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout to benefit from 15% Off for new customers. Thank the post when code is used. Enjoy!

PMT4-V98K

sad stuff no one thanks the post. thats why I prefer to give via PM and if no one wants than no point in collecting.

15% discounts still available, but as said for first order only.

IF it's not your first order, simple. Create another account and bang you can use these beautiful 15% discount codes.

PM me for a code if you want one.

evolveDD, I'm kinda getting that vibe too. It's literally the least anyone can do so we know when the code's gone again. Ah well. Anyway got another code for above, pm me if it'll be of use to anyone.

evolveDD, I'm kinda getting that vibe too. It's literally the least anyone can do so we know when the code's gone again. Ah well. Anyway got another code for above, pm me if it'll be of use to anyone.

yeah, literally un-motivates you to help people when you put codes here and no one says X / Y / Z code is used.

I want to help people so I ask them to pm me now, not wasting my time collecting codes for people that won't say it's used etc. un-motivating as****!

edit: codes still available! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 oneright

Could you send me a code please?
    yeah, literally un-motivates you to help people when you put codes here and no one says X / Y / Z code is used.

I want to help people so I ask them to pm me now, not wasting my time collecting codes for people that won't say it's used etc. un-motivating as****!

pm send @oneright

15% discounts still available, but as said for first order only.

IF it's not your first order, dont worry simply - Create another account and bang you can use these beautiful 15% discount codes.

PM me for a code if you want one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I’ve had quite a few codes from this thread and very grateful for them!

Advertisement