Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CCTV

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

I cannot remotely connect to the box from my computer, via web browser.
    Don't worry about it though. Thanks for trying to help, but i can live with my existing setup. This would have been a nice to have, more than a necessity, and i can't pour any more time into this

Is the box a Philex box? I notice the IP addresses need to be put in as the following ie 192.168.001.200. I had a look at the manual for that box and i seen that format.

Have you done it that way?...i presume you have? Just trying to think what else it could be as it is pretty straightforward when it is on your home network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Hi all,

Was looking to purchase the Ring Spotlight Cam battery as someone made off with my bike, we've also had some other shinanigans about lately.

Are these any good, is there better ones, or would wired ( power be much better ) ?

Thanks
    Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Was looking to purchase the Ring Spotlight Cam battery as someone made off with my bike, we've also had some other shinanigans about lately.

Are these any good, is there better ones, or would wired ( power be much better ) ?

Thanks
    Rob

A wired system would be better. Personally and professionally i use either HIKvision or Dahua.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

deckie27 wrote: »
    Not online. Aldi

10 for 35 euro. Samsung INR 25r

Saw the battery chargers in Aldi , but can't find any batteries there

Advertisement