Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Putting people in their place.

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

Joe10000 wrote: »
    I once told a girl that the only thing she deserved from life was cancer.

At the time it seemed like the put down of the century but since that day and for the 15 years since it haunts me day and night.

We all say stupid things when we are young. The very fact you still think about it shows it wasnt in your character.
    Haunt no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Was on a bus a while ago and a few scrotes, around 14/15, were giving some hipster looking lad a load of abuse. The chief abuser was as fat as shít and trying to show off to his mates. Anyway, he started calling the bloke a paedo - the beard and glasses probably gave him the idea. He started saying "I bet you want to ride me, don't you, you paedo?", to which the previously silent bloke replied "Sorry, you have the wrong person, I don't **** baby whales....." From the laughs of his mates, you knew he'd be hearing that for a while afterwards.

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

this thread reminded me of http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055821900

poor bonito, scarlet for him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I read the Biography of the Kray Twins recently. Some loudmouth female journalist interviewed them at their mothers home in 1966. After too many close to the bone questions Ronnie put his pistol on the coffee table smiled and said 'ok love'

Freddie Foreman their Hitman who was also present exploded into laughter at this gesture. The poor girl was terrified. Foremans son Jamie played 'Derek' in Eastenders recently for any fans of the show out there. The Krays embraced their status as celebrity gangsters but they didn't take kindly to anyone trying to cut too deep into their world.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭just_be_nice

A super pretty but arrogant Polish girl asked me, 'You know what Polish girls call Irish girls?', I said, 'No.' She said, 'Hamburgers.'

I said, 'You know what Irish girls call Polish girls?', she said, 'No.' I said, 'Fuking Russians!'

A guy at work who fancied girl same girl as me was slagging me. He said (in canteen in front of a few people), 'You think you have a chance? Haha! You know what she asked me about you?', I said, 'No.' He said, 'She asked me if you were gay! Haha!.'

I said, 'Well you know what she asked me about you?', He said, 'No.', I said, 'Nothing!'

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

So today my OH was buying a smart phone and the assistant was loving showing off how tech savy she was when she asked " You have wifi dont you" in a patronising way.
    My OH looked at me quizingly to which I replied " yea, we have two of them"
    This shut her right up and we bought the phone and insurance and left.
    Have you ever put some wise crack in their place?

EH I don't get it, was the assistant Chinese and she was just asking, in her own friendly way, is this your wife:confused: anyway I don't see any harm in that.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Was on a bus a while ago and a few scrotes, around 14/15, were giving some hipster looking lad a load of abuse. The chief abuser was as fat as shít and trying to show off to his mates. Anyway, he started calling the bloke a paedo - the beard and glasses probably gave him the idea. He started saying "I bet you want to ride me, don't you, you paedo?", to which the previously silent bloke replied "Sorry, you have the wrong person, I don't **** baby whales....." From the laughs of his mates, you knew he'd be hearing that for a while afterwards.

Reminds me of ricky gervais.

Walks past school yard,
    A fat kid shouts "PEDO" at him,
    He asked what you say
    "Pedo" repeated the fat kid
    "I'm not a pedo, But if i was you be safe you fat fcuk" or something like that said ricky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

B-D-P-- wrote: »
    Reminds me of ricky gervais.

Walks past school yard,
    A fat kid shouts "PEDO" at him,
    He asked what you say
    "Pedo" repeated the fat kid
    "I'm not a pedo, But if i was you be safe you fat fcuk" or something like that said ricky.

Normally takes an hour to think of a witty come back, not 6 years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Was in a pub before and one of the lads said his bald head was a solar panel for a sex machine. :cool:

I said "Yeah, and we can all guess where you keep the batteries" :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement