Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Jonathan Cole tried to melt steel with diesel fuel and fire for 24 hours and with gypsum wallboard added in.

Nothing happened to the steel. This test disproves the official story, and the only video, ever released that replicated the fire conditions for the Twin Towers. Never challenged by the debunkers.

This is a valid experiment to test the FEMA hypothesis

Jonathan Cole- Eutectic steel test.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Jonathan Cole tried to melt steel with diesel fuel and fire for 24 hours

Lol, why?

The buildings fell due to weakened steel and thermal expansion. Steel is vulnerable to fire.

Any youtube videos demonstrating how "thermite" can destroy a steel framed building from the top down in seconds?

Thats right there isn't. Has it ever happened before? nope. Therefore according to your logic, it's impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Examples would be 9/11. Previous to that i would say no, least to my knowledge.

This freefall question- Would need an controlled demolition expert to confirm. I can not find any paper online where demolition crews wrote about measuring the collapse after taking away the building support structure. 

Melting A36 steel found after collapse of steel building due to fire. I never seen examples- i say no.
    Ok, so you cannot provide any examples.
    So you must conclude that it is the first time in history these things happened. Yes or no?

I don't believe that demolished buildings fall at free fall because I have no reason to. It seems to be an invention of conspiracy theorists and conspiracy peddlers.
    You are claiming that its so based on your assumptions.
    However your description of how controlled demolition works is not accurate and not compatible with your other claims about how the towers fell. On top of this, we've seen time and again that you don't know anything about physics or engineering. For example you can't explain the difference between speed, velocity and acceleration and claimed they were interchangeable. Therefore your presumption about free fall is worthless.
    You must either provide something solid from a repuatable source that confirms demolished buildings fall at freefall. Otherwise you have to admit that you can't and conclude that 9/11 was the first time in history such a thing happened.

King Mob wrote: »
    So you must conclude that it is the first time in history these things happened. Yes or no?

I don't believe that demolished buildings fall at free fall because I have no reason to. It seems to be an invention of conspiracy theorists and conspiracy peddlers.
    However your description of how controlled demolition works is not accurate and not compatible with your other claims about how the towers fell. On top of this, we've seen time and again that you don't know anything about physics or engineering. For example you can't explain the difference between speed, velocity and acceleration and claimed they were interchangeable. Therefore your presumption about free fall is worthless.
    You must either provide something solid from a repuatable source that confirms demolished buildings fall at freefall. Otherwise you have to admit that you can't and conclude that 9/11 was the first time in history such a thing happened.

Proof: Steel partly disappeared and evaporated (melted) and everybody can look at this phenomenon with their own eyes online. I have presented some pictures.

Jonathan Cole carried out a science experiment to investigate the FEMA official explanation and he convincingly showed fire+ gypsum wallboard, and other building materials did not erode, corrode or melt the steel!

If fire and construction/building materials did not melt the steel- what you left with as an excuse to solve the melted steel?

Thermal expansion is a theory NIST came up with on their own. They detected no evidence the steel expanded in a fire. 

See once again you confirm my point. Avoided or decline to answer my question.
    There speculation FSB in Russia blew up apartment blocks late 90s and other buildings to allow Putin to gain power in Russia . Example i have off the top of my head.

If you look up freefall, 9/11 stuff is all you can discover. 
    Have you evidence freefall is not a component of controlled demolition?
    You denying it so down to you to disprove the claim!

If i remember correct i did not acknowledge your  deflection. You composed three lines about what speed, velocity and acceleration meant. You got it backwards and mixed up. 

Velocity is not position/ correct term is displacement over a period of time. 
    Speed is the distance divided by time/   not position over time like you said.
    Speed and Velocity= motion, just Velocity a direction you head to at speed.

• Advertisement

Proof: Steel partly disappeared and evaporated (melted) and everybody can look at this phenomenon with their own eyes online. I have presented some pictures.

haha!

Down the rabbit hole we go
    Jonathan Cole carried out a science experiment to investigate the FEMA official explanation and he convincingly showed fire+ gypsum wallboard, and other building materials did not erode, corrode or melt the steel!

It's not a science experiment, it's some truther on youtube who doesn't understand simple scientific fundamentals. Like the difference between melting steel and weakening steel.

controlled demolition

What "controlled demolition"?

You keep going on and on about it, yet when anyone asks you deflect or evade or Alex Jones it every time.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    haha!

Down the rabbit hole we go

It's not a science experiment, it's some truther on youtube who doesn't understand simple scientific fundamentals. Like the difference between melting steel and weakening steel.

Jonathan Cole job is a Civil Engineer. Qualified person to do an experiment?
    What rabbit hole, are you on about?
     FEMA established there melted steel at ground zero. You still can't accept that's true and wonder why?

In clear language, describe what you see here in the picture. Is this a WTC7 partially melted steel column/ beam or weakened steel column/ beam?

501435.png

I never told you all the steel melted. Some steel just gave away when the collapse began.

The rare phenomenon- melted steel was forgotten by NIST and officially FEMA before NIST did their study, stated the phenomenon began in a 1000c fire with sulfur attacking the steel.

Jonathan Cole prepared an experiment with the same fire conditions at the towers on 9/11 and let it burn for 24 hours.  He discovered there was no holes in the steel or any melting there after 24 hours. This video was made a decade ago and nobody from 9/11 debunker side, has shown his claim to be false with further evidence. 

Jonathan Cole job is a Civil Engineer.

He's a 9/11 truther
     FEMA established there melted steel at ground zero.

Nah. You keep distorting and twisting things in order to imply that there was melted steel that was somehow created by your imaginary burning thermite stuff

Then in another post you'll suddenly claim there were explosives

It's like the Pentagon, it wasn't a plane, then it was

You chop and change because it's all an invention. The more you post here, anything, even nonsensical, the more "real" it becomes to you

See once again you confirm my point. Avoided or decline to answer my question.
    But I directly and clearly answered your question.
    There speculation FSB in Russia blew up apartment blocks late 90s and other buildings to allow Putin to gain power in Russia . Example i have off the top of my head.
    Speculation is not evidence.

Please show an example you can demonstrate is real.
    If you look up freefall, 9/11 stuff is all you can discover. 
    Have you evidence freefall is not a component of controlled demolition?
    Yes. My evidence is that when you look up freefall and controlled demoliton you can only see claims made by conspiracy theorists.
    If demolished buildings fell at free fall, then there would be some reference to this somewhere from a reputable source. But there isn't. If there were, you guys would be waving it around all the time.
    You denying it so down to you to disprove the claim!
    Thats the exact opposite of how the burden of proof works.
    If i remember correct i did not acknowledge your  deflection. You composed three lines about what speed, velocity and acceleration meant. You got it backwards and mixed up. 

Thats not what I said. Why are you lying?
    Not exactly accurate but close enough.
    So whats acceleration and why did you claim that it was the same as speed?

• Advertisement

Proof: Steel partly disappeared and evaporated (melted)
    Evaporate does not mean melt.

The evapouration point of steel is 2856 °C.
    Are you now saying that the tempuratures were that high?
    Or did you just not know what evaporate means?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    He's a 9/11 truther

Nah. You keep distorting and twisting things in order to imply that there was melted steel that was somehow created by your imaginary burning thermite stuff

Then in another post you'll suddenly claim there were explosives

It's like the Pentagon, it wasn't a plane, then it was

You chop and change because it's all an invention. The more you post here, anything, even nonsensical, the more "real" it becomes to you

Which facts am i twisting and distorting?
    I have given you,  FEMA steel study, read it.

1) Do you disagree about the intergranular melting?
    2) There was no mixture of Iron and Sulfur forming during the hot temp attack?

This is a necessary exercise for me to find out what you think!

Regards the Pentagon attack, going to chop and change again.

Did some new work on this over the Christmas. I judge both sides are wrong. Both sides are wrong about the airplane location on 9/11. I  listened carefully to every interview and plotted their location, on the day, on a map, each person/eyewitness. 

The plane right wing hit light poles based on maps I have now studied. The airplane, came over the top of the Navy Annex roof, and flew over the top of the fuel station ( left-wing was out to the northeast of fuel station) and right wing( to the southwest of the fuel station) plane dropped and hit the Pentagon. The FAA/ Radar video animation is accurate for position, the attitude, of the plane is the only error, i found.

Problem
    Official account: the airplane did not come over the top of the navy annex, it came down straight along Washington Blvd ( southwest) and hit the Pentagon. The left wing would have hit the poles travelling this direction. 

CIT version/truther version- there plane near the cemetery at Arlington no light poles hit. 

Evaporate does not mean melt.

The evapouration point of steel is 2856 °C.
    Are you now saying that the tempuratures were that high?
    Or did you just not know what evaporate means?

Yes its possible.
    Jonathan Cole experiment demonstrated the fire+ sulfur explanation did not disintegrate the steel beam.  This was a fuel-fed/ fire over a long period of time 24 hours. Second tower on 9/11 collapsed in 40 minutes after plane impact.
    I open the steel got blasted with temps above 1500c.
    Watch the video, the fire conditions and building materials all match.

Yes its possible..
    Cheerful, you are now claiming that the steel turned into a gas and that the tenpuratures were nearly 3000 degrees.
    That's silly.

Just admit the truth that you made a mistake when you said "evaporate" because you didnt realise what it meant.
    Dont event a whole new aspect to your conspiracy theory to cover your incompetence.

But I directly and clearly answered your question.

Speculation is not evidence.

Please show an example you can demonstrate is real.

Yes. My evidence is that when you look up freefall and controlled demoliton you can only see claims made by conspiracy theorists.
    If demolished buildings fell at free fall, then there would be some reference to this somewhere from a reputable source. But there isn't. If there were, you guys would be waving it around all the time.

Thats the exact opposite of how the burden of proof works.

Thats not what I said. Why are you lying?

Not exactly accurate but close enough.
    So whats acceleration and why did you claim that it was the same as speed?

No- you never answered the question.
    Read up about it. FSB operatives were caught planting bombs in one of the apartment blocks. They claimed it was an exercise and was forgotten about. 

Ryazan incident- Read that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

You claim the truthers are wrong.  So Why is there no 9/11 debunkers  posts/ blogs online disputing the freefall?

I have no time to go look up what you said, but i certain you said position over time and change of position over time. Either way, doesn't matter, you can claim i am lying. 

I said scientists use acceleration and speed to do a Kinematic equation. 

speed+ velocity= v and acceleration= GT. There motion changes.

Acceleration is a change in velocity in time. 

Speed is a not affected by direction.
    Velocity is a direction/ displacement.

Cheerful, you are now claiming that the steel turned into a gas and that the tenpuratures were nearly 3000 degrees.
    That's silly.

Just admit the truth that you made a mistake when you said "evaporate" because you didnt realise what it meant.
    Dont event a whole new aspect to your conspiracy theory to cover your incompetence.

This the theory in the truther community.

Q: How hot can office fires get?
    A: Never above 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Q: How hot can fires from burning jet fuel get?
    A: Never above 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Q: How hot does steel have to get in order to melt?
    A: Over 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Q: How hot would the steel beams and girders in the three World Trade Center buildings have had to get in order to get the steel to boil and then evaporate holes in the metal on 9/11/2001?
    A: Over 5,182 degrees Fahrenheit.

Federal Grand Jury Petition
    Filed for New 9/11 Investigation

No- you never answered the question.
    Where question are you efering to?

Read up about it. FSB operatives were caught planting bombs in one of the apartment blocks. They claimed it was an exercise and was forgotten about. 

Ryazan incident- Read that.
    Again speculation is not evidence.
    Also were these apartment buildings steel frammed skyscrapers?
    You claim the truthers are wrong.  So Why is there no 9/11 debunkers  posts/ blogs online disputing the freefall?
    There is. You are looking at them now.

Why can you not find any references to demolished buildings falling at freefall from repuatable sources?
    I have no time to go look up what you said, but i certain you said position over time and change of position over time. Either way, doesn't matter, you can claim i am lying.
    You are lying and misrepresenting what I said.
    You are now also lying about what you said a few posts ago.
    Also now I am starting to think you dont know what "displacement" is. Define it please.
    I said scientists use acceleration and speed to do a Kinematic equation. 

speed+ velocity= v and acceleration= GT. There motion changes.
    These sentances make no sense.
    And you are using the wrong letters in the equation.
    I love it when you try to sound like you understand this stuff. It's wrong on so many levels and on the most basic stuff.
    It's hilarious.
    Acceleration is a change in velocity in time. 
    Almost correct. The term "in time" makes no sense.
    Velocity is a direction/ displacement.
    That is not accurate.

Again. Hilarious.

Anyway before you try to deflect further, the point still remains that you logic is flawed and contradictory.
    According to your claims 9/11 is the first time a skyscraper was demolished in secret.
    It was the first time thermite was used.
    It wss the first time melted steel was found in a demolition. (Also now gasous steel I guess.)
    It was the first time a demolished building fell at free fall.

Your argument is that because it is also (supposedly) the first time a steel framed building fell due to fire, such a thing is impossible.

So either you have to conclude that your theory is impossible, or your arguement doesn't hold up.
    Which is it?

This the theory in the truther community.

A: Over 5,182 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Ah. I didnt realise they were that silly.

I have to work, early in the morning, so have not got time to address your nonsense.

Acceleration is a change in velocity+ change in time. You would say its change over time. You disagree about that. I just understand physics unlike you.

You don't understand the basics of free fall if you think the symbols are wrong.

I have to work, early in the morning, so have not got time to address your nonsense.

Acceleration is a change in velocity+ change in time. You would say its change over time. You disagree about that. I just understand physics unlike you.
    Cheerful, acceleration is not "change in velocity+ change in time."
    That is the incorrect definition.
    The "+" is not correct and the "change in time" is not correct.
    I think this is your poor reading and writing skills coming into effect to prove my point.
    You don't understand the basics of free fall if you think the symbols are wrong.
    They are wrong.
    Capital G is not the symbol for gravitional acceleration. It's a lower case g.
    The symbol for time is not uppercase T, it's lower case t.
    Saying "acceleration=gt" is not correct either, as this means "acceleration is equal to gravitational accleration multiplied by time." This is not true and it is not a valid equation.
    "gt" is an term that will give you the change in velocity over the given time of an object falling under gravitational acceleration.

Capital G is the universal gravitational constant.
    Capital T is either tempurature or the period of a cycle.

Again this is all first year secondary school physics and algebra.

So since you don't have a grasp on the most basic level of physics, I don't think your assumptions about something complex like the physics of a collasping building are good assumptions. And since you can't show anything else at all besides those bad assumptions to support the idea, I don't believe the claim that demolished buildings fall at freefall.

Thus we have to conclude that 9/11 was also the first time in history that a building fell at freefall.
    Which therefore means the controlled demolition idea is impossible, according to your own logic.

• Advertisement

I had to investigate and identify what you wrote. I was not mistaken or lying.
    Your post. 

501491.png

Acceleration is a change in velocity over a change in time. If you believe this wrong, prove it. 

"Speed is a not change in position over time"

Correct version Speed is the (equal) distance divided by time.

"Velocity is not a position over time in a specific direction"

Correct way to say is -  Velocity is the displacement that changes with time and 'over time is acceptable language.

I never claimed my English great.  You, write better than I, even so you have shown that you can debate or answer questions.  Most of your posts are about nothing. You just attack what posters say and then go from there, but when we try to involve you in debate you ignore us. You prefer to isolate yourself from debating. 

I not doing a test here, to put lower case letters for your benefit. 
    Freefall v= gt 
    A is symbol for ( acceleration)= g (rate of acceleration) because the object is accelerating in the vertical direction (downward)  Rate of acceleration for us 9.8m/s 2
    t= time
    V- speed
    V- can be used for speed and velocity. 
    g is the rate of acceleration due to gravity (9.8m/s 2)
     Any Change with Velocity you then accelerating.

I think the evidence overwhelming the Russian FSB did the bombings to elect Putin and start a war in Chechnya. FSB carried out many attacks, and they overdid it and got caught.

info-

At 19:00, Vladimir Putin praised the vigilance of the inhabitants of Ryazan, and called for the air bombing of the Chechen capital Grozny in response to the terrorism acts. He said

“ If the sacks which proved to contain explosive were noticed, that means there is a positive side to it, if only the fact that the public is reacting correctly to the events taking place in our country today. I'd like ...to thank the public... No panic, no sympathy for the bandits.

In September 23 Natalia Yukhnova, a telephone service employee in Ryazan, tapped into a suspicious phone call to Moscow and overheard the following instruction: "Leave one at a time, there are patrols everywhere".

The called number was traced to a telephone exchange unit serving FSB offices.] When arrested, the detainees produced FSB identification cards. They were soon released on orders from Moscow.
    On 24 September, FSB director Nikolai Patrushev announced that it was an exercise that was being carried out to test responses after the earlier blasts. The Ryazan FSB "reacted with fury" and issued a statement saying:"This announcement came as a surprise to us and appeared at the moment when the ...FSB had identified the places of residence in Ryazan of those involved in planting the explosive device and was prepared to detain them." FSB also issued a public apology about the incident. In a live show on NTV Evgeniy Savostoyanov, former FSB director in Moscow, categorically denied that any such exercise could be performed on residential buildings with inhabitants inside and without notifying local authorities.

the position of Russian authorities on the Ryazan incident changed significantly over time. Initially, it was declared by the FSB and federal government to be a real threat. However, after the people who planted the bomb were identified as FSB operatives, the official version changed to “security training”.[58] FSB also initially reported that the explosives used by the terrorists was RDX (or “hexogen”). However, it declared later that the explosive was not RDX, but a mixture of aluminium powder, nitre (saltpeter), sugar and TNT prepared by the perpetrators in a concrete mixer at a fertiliser factory in Urus-Martan, Chechnya.[59][60] RDX is produced in only one factory in Russia, in the city of Perm.[22] According to David Satter, the FSB changed the story about the type of explosive, since it was difficult to explain how huge amounts of RDX disappeared from the closely guarded Perm facility.

Yuri Tkachenko, the police explosives expert who defused the Ryazan bomb, insisted that it was real. Tkachenko said that the explosives, including a timer, a power source, and a detonator were genuine military equipment and obviously prepared by a professional. He also said that the gas analyser that tested the vapours coming from the sacks unmistakably indicated the presence of RDX. Tkachenko said that it was out of the question that the analyser could have malfunctioned, as the gas analyser was of world-class quality, cost $20,000, and was maintained by a specialist who worked according to a strict schedule, checking the analyser after each use and making frequent prophylactic checks. Tkachenko pointed out that meticulous care in the handling of the gas analyser was a necessity because the lives of the bomb squad experts depended on the reliability of their equipment. The police officers who answered the original call and discovered the bomb also insisted that it was obvious from its appearance that the substance in the bomb was not sugar. However, later at a press conference on the occasion of the Federal Security Service Employee Day in December 2001, Tkachenko denounced his previous conclusions and said the detonator was a hunting cartridge that it would not be able to detonate any known explosives.

I had to investigate and identify what you wrote. I was not mistaken or lying.
    Your post. 

501491.png

You were lying.

You said:

Which is clearly not what I said. You lied.
    Acceleration is a change in velocity over a change in time. If you believe this wrong, prove it. 
    It's not a change in time.
    And you originally said that it was change in velocity plus change in time.
    "Speed is a not change in position over time"

Correct version Speed is the (equal) distance divided by time.

"Velocity is not a position over time in a specific direction"

Correct way to say is -  Velocity is the displacement that changes with time and 'over time is acceptable language.
    Cheerful, none of these make any sense and it's impossible to decipher.

And again, I don't think you know what displacement means.
    I never claimed my English great.  You, write better than I, even so you have shown that you can debate or answer questions.  Most of your posts are about nothing. You just attack what posters say and then go from there, but when we try to involve you in debate you ignore us. You prefer to isolate yourself from debating. 
    My point is that because your English isn't good and you have have poor reading and writing comprehension, it's leading you to make poor conclusions.
    You are misinterpreting statements and complex sentences because you don't actually know what they mean.
    You are misusing terms because you don't know what they mean.

You then compound this issue by stretching things even further rather than just considering that maybe you did just misunderstand or don't understand.
    I not doing a test here, to put lower case letters for your benefit. 
    It's not for my benefit. I'm just highlighting your lack of knowledge.
    Freefall v= gt 
    That's not what you previously claimed. You claimed that acceleration=GT.
    A is symbol for ( acceleration)=
    It's not. It's little a.
     Rate of acceleration for us 9.8m/s 2
    And again, you are using inaccurate notation.
    It's 9.8m/s^2. Or 9.8ms^-1/2. Or 9.8 metres per second squared.
    Or you use superscript, which I haven't bothered to look up how to do here.

"9.8m/s 2" as you type it is wrong as that means: 9.8 metres per second multiplied by 2.

Again, you are just hammering home your lack of knowledge.
    Thus, using your own authority to insist that demolished buildings fall at freefall is ridiculous.
    Thus, you have nothing to show that they do so.
    Thus, 9/11 must be the first time it happened in history.
    Thus by your logic, it is impossible and your theory is false.

I think the evidence overwhelming the Russian FSB ....

Blah blah blah
    You are now throwing out a new topic to deflect because you are once again embarrassed and pissed off that you've shown off your ignorance.

You are now throwing out a new topic to deflect because you are once again embarrassed and pissed off that you've shown off your ignorance.

You post everyone can see. You don't know what, speed, acceleration and velocity is that obvious.

You post everyone can see. You don't know what, speed, acceleration and velocity is that obvious.
    And now you are just mirroring things because you can't actually respond.
    You have shown profound ignorance in physics and math cheerful.

But the point remains that 9/11 is the first time in history that a demolished building fell at freefall.
    Therefore it's impossible.

Stop avoiding that point.

And now you are just mirroring things because you can't actually respond.
    You have shown profound ignorance in physics and math cheerful.

But the point remains that 9/11 is the first time in history that a demolished building fell at freefall.

Seems you cannot notice the errors in your posts. I have no comprehension issues you do. 
    Show us where speed defined as a "change in position over time? An online site will do. Just an example? 

Seems you cannot notice the errors in your posts. I have no comprehension issues you do. 
    Show us where speed defined as a "change in position over time? An online site will do. Just an example? 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed
    In everyday use and in kinematics, the speed of an object is the magnitude of its velocity (the rate of change of its position); it is thus a scalar quantity.[1] The average speed of an object in an interval of time is the distance travelled by the object divided by the duration of the interval;[2] the instantaneous speed is the limit of the average speed as the duration of the time interval approaches zero.

https://physics.info/velocity/
    Don't like symbols? Well then, here's another way to define speed. Speed is the rate of change of distance with time.

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/one-dimensional-motion/displacement-velocity-time/a/what-is-displacement
    https://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/one-dimensional-motion/displacement-velocity-time/a/what-is-velocity
    Displacement is defined to be the change in position of an object.
    Your notion of velocity is probably similar to its scientific definition. You know that a large displacement in a small amount of time means a large velocity and that velocity has units of distance divided by time, such as miles per hour or kilometers per hour.
    Average velocity is defined to be the change in position divided by the time of travel.

You are welcome to explain the errors in my posts, but I believe this would just result in more embarrassment on your part.
    You are also still deflecting.

The point remains that 9/11 is the first time in history that a demolished building fell at freefall.

Kingmob stop embarrassing yourself.

Change in position over time, is what you said.

To calculate speed, you must calculate distance traveled and "divide" it by the hours travelled to get your speed

If you traveled 150km/hour and took 6 hours= Your speed is 25mph an hour.

Position change over time does not tell me what you speed was.

• Advertisement

Kingmob stop embarrassing yourself.

Change in position over time, is what you said.

To calculate speed, you must calculate distance traveled and "divide" it by the hours travelled to get your speed
    Cheerful. "Change in position" means "distance traveled". They are the same thing.
    Also, you don't divide by "hours" you divide by time. Speed can be expressed in other units beyond miles per hour.

I provided you SEVERAL websites that directly state what you asked for.
    If you traveled 150km/hour and took 6 hours= Your speed is 25mph an hour.
    150km/hour is a speed, not a distance cheerful.
    That little slash means "per hour."

Again, you are making a show of yourself and proving my point.

If you would like we can move on.
    Since we now know that 9/11 was the first time in history a demolished building fell at free fall, do you now agree that your demolition theory is false?

Advertisement