Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    Cheerful. Change in position means distance traveled.

I provided you SEVERAL websites that directly state what you asked for.

150km/hour is a speed, not a distance cheerful.
    That little slash means "per hour."

Speed: is not distance over time, if you prefer that word.
    Speed is distance/ divided by time.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Speed: is not distance over time, if you prefer that word.
    Speed is distance/ divided by time.
    Lol cheerful, you are just making it worse.

"Over" and "divided by" mean exactly the same thing.

Also when you are saying "divided by" you don't need the additional /.

Your deflection is only making it look more and more like you don't understand children's level physics.

Lol cheerful, you are just making it worse.

"Over" and "divided by" mean exactly the same thing.

Also when you are saying "divided by" you don't need the additional /.

Your deflection is only making it look more and more like you don't understand children's level physics.

Over time, and divided by time, have a different meaning.

How can you divide when you don't have the hours traveled? t is meaningless for a time calculation

t= what?

Over time, and divided by time, have a different meaning.
    Lol, no they don't. At all. You are making things up now.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_(mathematics)
    Division is most often shown by placing the dividend over the divisor with a horizontal line, also called a vinculum, between them.

This can be read out loud as "a divided by b" or "a over b".

• Advertisement

How can you divide when you don't have the hours traveled? t is meaningless for a time calculation

t= what?
    That little t means "Time", cheerful.
    It doesn't have to be in hours like you seem to thing it does. It can be in seconds.
    In most physics stuff, seconds is preferred as that is the standard unit.

What do you mean by: "t is meaningless for a time calculation"?
    I don't think you actually know and you are just trying to sound clever.

Lol, no they don't. At all. You are making things up now.

Stop it is obvious you were talking about distance over time travelled for speed.

You now trying to claim you were doing a division instead. I not buying it.

Stop it is obvious you were talking about distance over time travelled for speed.

You now trying to claim you were doing a division instead. I not buying it.
    Lol, what are you talking about?

"Over" and "divided by" mean the same thing.
    The link I just provided proves that even though it's common knowledge.

Distance over time traveled is speed.
    Distance divided by time traveled is speed.

You are desperate to deflect and you are only making yourself look extremely silly now.

If you would like we can move on.
    Since we now know that 9/11 was the first time in history a demolished building fell at free fall, do you now agree that your demolition theory is false?

If you traveled 150km/hour and took 6 hours= Your speed is 25mph an hour.
    lol.
    Also just noticed.

150 kilometers divided by 6 hours does not equal 25 miles per hour, cheerful.

"25mph an hour" is not a speed either.

lol.
    Also just noticed.

150 kilometers divided by 6 hours does not equal 25 miles per hour, cheerful.

"25mph an hour" is not a speed either.

25+ 25+25+25 = 100
    25+25= 150km/hour.

25km/ hour is the time over 6 hours . I put mph instead of km/hour.

Either way, doesn't change divide and over time have different meanings in a sentence.

• Advertisement

If you would like we can move on.
    Since we now know that 9/11 was the first time in history a demolished building fell at free fall, do you now agree that your demolition theory is false?

Still waiting for the reply to my question from two days ago. Start from there..

I put mph instead of km/hour
    Yes, which is a painfully silly mistake. Among many in that post and among many other mistakes you have made when you attempted to do maths or physics.
    This is because you have problems with the basics.
    Either way, doesn't change divide and over time have different meanings in a sentence.
    But I've shown that they mean the same thing. I providwd you with the link you demanded and quoted exactly where it says this.
    Do you disagree with that link?

Still waiting for the reply to my question from two days ago. Start from there..
    Which question?
    Is it the one about why I don't accept demolished buildings fall at free fall? If so, I have already answered that in full with great detail.

I think you are using this as an excuse to deflect from a point you can't deal with.

Yes, which is a painfully silly mistake. Among many in that post and among many other mistakes you have made when you attempted to do maths or physics.
    This is because you have problems with the basics.

But I've shown that they mean the same thing. I providwd you with the link you demanded and quoted exactly where it says this.

I use the phone when I Am busy and computer when i have time for typing, so often i make quick posts and mistype something on the phone.
    Anyway the speed calculation was correct.

Funny, look at the black sentences you highlighted with the links.  What word do you see there in the sentence was it ‘divide’ or ‘over time? 

Which question?
    Is it the one about why I don't accept demolished buildings fall at free fall? If so, I have already answered that in full with great detail.

I think you are using this as an excuse to deflect from a point you can't deal with.

Post 2364. You said, you'll answer when I gave a yes or no reply to the 4 questions.

I use the phone when I Am busy and computer when i have time for typing, so often i make quick posts and mistype something on the phone.
    No. You are still deflecting and avoiding because yet again you've found yourself in a corner, with your lack of knowledge on display.
    Anyway the speed calculation was correct.
    Which calculation? You've made several, most of which were incorrect, like for example when you didn't know the difference between kilometers and miles.
    Funny, look at the black sentences you highlighted with the links.  What word do you see there in the sentence was it ‘divide’ or ‘over time? 
    Cheerful, "divide by" and "over" mean the same thing.
    I have already provided you a link to show this for a fact.
    You are reinventing terms to avoid admitting you are wrong.
    Post 2364. You said, you'll answer when I gave a yes or no reply to the 4 questions.
    You are now bring up a question from ten pages ago to deflect from the current point.
    You have not responded with a yes or no reply to the 3 questions. You went off on a tangent and are now deflecting again.

If you want me to answer your question, supply the yes or no answers directly now.
    Can you provide an example of an building destroyed by secret demolition? Yes or no?
    Can you provide an example of a demolished building falling at freefall? Yes or no?
    Can you provide an example of any destoried building that had melted metal present? Yes or no?

Just three words. you don't require anything more.

Kingmob: You have a terrible memory.

You post these links and even highlighted them and pretended they match your position.

Info you posted. Two difference sentences explaining speed and average velocity, with divided in the English sentence. You're guy who gives out when
    people don't include proper information.

1: The average speed of an object in an interval of time is the distance travelled by the object (divided) by the duration of the interval

2:Average velocity is defined to be the change in position (divided) by the time of travel.

Over time has different meaning in English.

You have not responded with a yes or no reply to the 3 questions. You went off on a tangent and are now deflecting again.

If you want me to answer your question, supply the yes or no answers directly now.
    Can you provide an example of an building destroyed by secret demolition? Yes or no?
    Can you provide an example of a demolished building falling at freefall? Yes or no?
    Can you provide an example of any destoried building that had melted metal present? Yes or no?

Just three words. you don't require anything more.

You can’t stick to your word.
    You said if i answer 4 questions- you’ll answer.
    I knew you would not answer; it being like this since i started posting here.
    You change the subject and demand everyone else do the talking.
    You have limited grasp about the 9/11 subject, reason you keep demanding to know more.
    When I try to get you to open up and gave an honest opinion you prefer not to. 
    This is your bio of time spend on here. 

Kingmob: You have a terrible memory.

Over time has different meaning in English.
    Cheerful, I have already shown you this.
    "Over" is a very common way to say "divided by" in natural language. This is used all the time.
    It is a ubiquitous phrase.

I have also shown you a link that specifically explains this to you.
    Division is most often shown by placing the dividend over the divisor with a horizontal line, also called a vinculum, between them. For example, a divided by b is written
    a
    ---
    b

Do you disagree with this link?

At the same time, I don't know how many times you have incorrectly used the symbol + when you should have said "multiplied by".

The problem here, as with many things is that you simply aren't able to read and write at a very good level.

Your misunderstanding of English and mathematical and other complex terms have lead you down some silly embarrassing conclusions.

You are now clinging to this notion that I am wrong about a commonly used phrased to pretend to not be embarrassed.
    It's very silly and a little sad.

You have again avoided answering very simple yes or no questions, because you can't do so honestly.

Can you provide an example of any destroyed building that had melted metal present? Yes or no?

You just have to type yes or no. Nothing else.

For you make sense. Other people put divided in the sentence. Even your own links confirm that. If you were teaching a class you have to explain things properly before you start doing calculations which are completely different.  You even said Acceleration was a change in velocity and left it there. How do people follow what you saying- when you did not outline the task and definition?

• Advertisement

For you make sense. Other people put divided in the sentence. Even your own links confirm that. If you were teaching a class you have to explain things properly before you start doing calculations which are completely different. 
    The about section makes no sense and I cannot decipher it.
    I'm not teaching a class. I made that original comment to other people already familiar with basic physics as you had already left the thread in a strop.

You have claimed that "divided by" and "over" are not the same. But I've given you a link that says explictly that they are the same.
    You even said Acceleration was a change in velocity and left it there.
    That is not what I said. You are once again misrepresenting what I said.

You have also avoided answering simple yes or no questions again.

Can you provide an example of any destroyed building that had melted metal present? Yes or no?

If you deflect again or do not answer with anything other than a yes or no, I will take that as a No to all three questions and continue from there.

The about section makes no sense and I cannot decipher it.
    I'm not teaching a class. I made that original comment to other people already familiar with basic physics as you had already left the thread in a strop.

You have claimed that "divided by" and "over" are not the same. But I've given you a link that says explictly that they are the same.

That is not what I said. You are once again misrepresenting what I said.

You have also avoided answering simple yes or no questions again.

If you deflect again or do not answer with anything beyond a yes or no, I will take that as a No to all three questions and continue from there.

Are you from the moon? Everyone saw what you posted and you highlighting in black. You have a memory of fish and forget what you post.

Divided was part of the sentence you highlighted. :eek:

Writing ability maybe not great, but totally wrong about my reading ability and comprehension. For me, you don't understand bad science from good science.

Read your last question.

Think about about what your asking!

If melted steel was never found after a local fire that destroyed a building.  Is the controlled demnolition scenario more likely to have caused this or the fire?

Work the scenario, use your brain!

Are you from the moon? Everyone saw what you posted and you highlighting in black. You have a memory of fish and forget what you post.

Divided was part of the sentence you highlighted. :eek:

Writing ability maybe not great, but totally wrong about my reading ability and comprehension. For me, you don't understand bad science from good science.
    Cheerful.
    "Divided by" and "over" in the context we are discussing mean the same thing.
    I have shown this.

Division is most often shown by placing the dividend over the divisor with a horizontal line, also called a vinculum, between them. For example, a divided by b is written
    a
    ---
    b

Do you believe this link is not correct?
    Read your last question.

Think about about what your asking!

If melted steel was never found after a local fire that destroyed a building.  Is the controlled demnolition scenario more likely to have caused this or the fire?

Work the scenario, use your brain!
    So no to all 3 then. Great.
    Therefore you have to conclude the controlled demolition theory is false.

Cheerful.

So no to all 3 then. Great.
    Therefore you have to conclude the controlled demolition theory is false.

Why you not answering the question? You defend the official account then you need to debate the evidence and prove me wrong.

You accept melted steel was never found after a building collapse before 9/11?

Why you not answering the question?
    Because if I answered your question you would dodge and deflect like you ahve been doing for the last 170 pages.

You aren't able to answer yes or no questions directly.
    You have to constantly lie about what I say.
    You immediately abandon topics when it becomes clear you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

If you want me to answer your questions, you have to answer mine with a simple yes or no.

Because if I answered your question you would dodge and deflect like you ahve been doing for the last 170 pages.

You aren't able to answer yes or no questions directly.
    You have to constantly lie about what I say.
    You immediately abandon topics when it becomes clear you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

If you want me to answer your questions, you have to answer mine with a simple yes or no.

It a simple question, why is so how hard is for you to explain it?
    I gave you my version of what i think happened to the steel.
    Debunk away and we debate from there.

It a simple question, why is so how hard is for you to explain it?
    I gave you my version of what i think happened to the steel.
    Debunk away and we debate from there.

If you want me to answer the question:

You’re defending the official explantation for the colapse and you attack me for thinking something else happened to cause the collapse.

We know from a official FEMA study some steel partially melted at all three sites where the buildings collapsed. It is a phenomenon that nobody thought was possible. The expected to find bend steel and steel out of shape, but not steel with chunks taken out of it and steel that had melted.

Melted steel can’t be ignored. Truthers' evidence is finding a super thermite ( nanothermite) in the WTC dust. This is a material that known in science to cause the melting of steel.

Regards freefall.

Official explantation: In contrast, building implosion techniques do not rely on the difference between internal and external pressure to collapse a structure. Instead, the goal is to induce a progressive collapse by weakening or removing critical supports, therefore the building can no longer withstand gravity loads and will fail under its own weight.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_implosion

NIST version is the freefall was caused by a fire, thermal expansion/ progressive collapse. Truther believe the supports were removed by explosives/nanothermite.

Crucially and i know i keep saying it, NIST denied free-fall originally on camera. That mistake could be dismissed, if was said early in the study progress, but they said this during the presentation of their draft paper after six years. I don't understand how NIST can turn around and then claim they knew about freefall from the beginning?

This video destroys every statement they made in the revised edition of their report. Listen, carefully to the NIST spokesman deny free fall on camera

If you want to understand why truthers are not believing NIST watch this and learn.

• Advertisement

You’re defending the official explantation .

It's not hard to answer these questions. You only have to type yes or no.
    Why are you avoiding answering them directly.
    Official explantation: In contrast, building implosion techniques do not rely on the difference between internal and external pressure to collapse a structure. Instead, the goal is to induce a progressive collapse by weakening or removing critical supports, therefore the building can no longer withstand gravity loads and will fail under its own weight.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_implosion
    Yes. This is not compatible with the idea of free fall.
    Removing or weakening critical supports does not mean removing all supports.

Also, why are you quoting from wikipedia? I quoted from wikipedia to explain why you were wrong about mathematical terminology, yet you ignored that completely and rejected it.
    A bit hypocritical.

Advertisement