Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs of psychopathy, sneakiness and general evil traits?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

fryup wrote: »
    definitely strange behaviour/attitude

emotionally immature? (no luck with women a virgin?) is he small in stature? (small man syndrome) emotionally scarred? (bullied at school?)

maybe someone more qualified in psychiatry can give a more precise diagnosis but it's definitely weird & petty behaviour

is it someone close to you?

no he has luck with women, has a few kids. hes a woman beater. he is known as a bully.

tall big guy, on the obese side.

lol he definitely isn't close to me, he hates me. no relation.

he wouldn't be a very successful guy. I think he is jealous of me to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

pgj2015 wrote: »
    no he has luck with women...

...on the obese side.

...he wouldn't be a very successful guy.

Does not compute.

The tide is turning…

Does not compute.

why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Does not compute.

He's probably a real charmer/flatterer which would explain his success with women

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

depends on the class of woman/women some don't care about a man's character as long as they get the attention and a roof over their head

• Advertisement

Yeah, the women seem to be rough enough. A lot of women like" bad boys" and he certainly is one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

He's probably a real charmer/flatterer which would explain his success with women

or has a large pipe.

why not?

Angry, obese, losers generally don’t do too well with “the ladies”.
    Yeah, the women seem to be rough enough.

Ah, see, you and I would have different ideas on what would be considered “luck” with women. If he’s “porking” the same type as himself, slob-like, then it’s understandable but I wouldn’t be rating that.

A lid for every pot, I suppose.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

I think any anti-lockdown protester at the moment, who are out there causing anti-social behaviour towards innocent people, would be considered as psychopaths. I think the amount of destruction that they caused towards society right now is a clear indication that they need help with a severe punishment incoming from the state to help them on the path to recovery. They somehow have a clear intention in their heads to cause injustice & misery towards other people when things don't go their own way.

These anti-lockdown protestors think they are the victims of all the lockdowns that have taken place throughout this pandemic. But really the vast majority of people who have caused the clear destruction of our society throughout this period of time are from those who have contributed very little to helping of people within society here in the 1st place. But most people who have a genuine & decent mindset in them have complied with the restrictions to date to the best of their ability but have largely been fed up with the harmful actions being caused by a few who bear no common opinion with them.

One example that I can think of in my head is that scumbag who fired the missile at a Garda at one of the protests in Grafton St Dublin within the last month or so. I don't know the Garda's family who were affected by this incident. However; if you were one of the Garda's family members watching that incident taking place on one of your relatives while it was on the news. You would not feel any remorse towards the scumbags who did this act in the first place. A lot of emotional turmoil & anger would then take place among other members of that family if they ever saw images of that incident occur right in front of them when it's on a tv screen or in a newspaper at any time of the day. They would do well to avoid the news if it was being reported by the media.

If people who know this scumbag don't try & understand that he is not a psychopath for doing it against the Garda. They are completely lost in the head & need to be severely analysed by a psychiatrist if that was necessary.

I don't think so - I think these people are just incredibly selfish with an aggravating factor of having been struck down with about 42 different types of stupidity.

These are not cold and calculating people who are out there callously putting public lives at risk for their own gain, they're just Morons who delight in championing an idiotic cause because it makes them feel important, vital and invigorated.

Also to those people on the thread who are speaking knowledgeably in absolutes on this subject while contradicting the thoughts and assertions of others. I would be of the opinion that the nuances and vagaries of the Human psyche are not as easily and tidily categorised and ticked off as you seem to be assuming.

I believe that there's a spectrum running the length and breadth of these things and where some people you know may have just a toe on the bottom rung of some of these grim ladders, the range runs all the way through to the utter Psychopath that is devoid of any decency whatsoever.

Perhaps this is why, to quote a random example, some people love a good funeral as a vibrant social occasion no matter what tragedy is at the heart of it and still others are born to become someone like Albert Fish - Link to his Wikipedia page

I think in all of our daily lives we meet, work with, or even live with people who are placed at some point along a particular spectrum and this reality governs how they interact with us and the World around them.

These are the people who perhaps seem a little bit uncaring or cold, through to the domestic abuser or parents of neglected children right up to the likes of Frank McCann who after multiple failed attempts managed to burn his Wife and Child alive in their beds to protect his reputation. - Link to Frank McCanns bid to be released back into Irish society.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,347 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ah, see, you and I would have different ideas on what would be considered “luck” with women. If he’s “porking” the same type as himself, slob-like, then it’s understandable but I wouldn’t be rating that.

A very unusual post for such a staunch defender of women (womxn?) as yourself, E.

Very strange.

• Advertisement

A very unusual post for such a staunch defender of women (womxn?) as yourself, E.

Very strange.

Not at all, L.

Also, it would appear that my autocorrect is not as “inclusive” as myself!

The tide is turning…

hmm as I said bad boys tend to do ok with women. This guy is into everything he shouldn't be, maybe the women love the product that comes from Columbia?

maybe he is making a lot of money that way, im not sure but to me it looks like he has no job, no education a $hit car, lives with mammy. is hated in the town he lives. is fat and ugly.

I wouldn't rate him pulling the female version of himself either but he isn't a virgin and always seems to have a woman on the go.

I am single by choice but I do well with the ladies to be honest with you. Im very picky though, commitment issues to be honest. But im happy being single, I prefer it.

I never want kids. this guy has kids, some of them he disowned.

im not bitter at all, this guy has a serious grudge against me over nothing.

The way you have described him here, and possibly in real life i'm not surprised he doesn't like you, i doubt many people do with the very high opinion you seem to have about yourself, almost a British trait. I could be wrong of course, but that is how you are coming across.

The way you have described him here, and possibly in real life i'm not surprised he doesn't like you, i doubt many people do with the very high opinion you seem to have about yourself, almost a British trait. I could be wrong of course, but that is how you are coming across.

Nothing wrong with having a high opinion of yourself, better than hating yourself.

It has been pointed out to me by a lot of other people that this guy is jealous of me. im not going to go into the whole thing here but the guy is a dangerous man who hates me with a passion over nothing. police have been involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

My neighbor is a sociopath and his kids are evil bullying little devils. The school, kindergarten etc have all had multiple instances which they've raised with him with them bullying several kids. One of their long running victims was treated for being suicidal at 10 years old. They dont physically bully, they're whisperers, saying really mean things whenever noones looking, eroding them to build themselves up. You're ugly, you're stupid, No one likes you. He refuses to accept that there is anything wrong with them when in reality it's apples not falling far from the tree. Hes a pure psycho of the worst kind, the kind that is all smiles, lies, manipulation and deceit.

Nothing wrong with having a high opinion of yourself, better than hating yourself.

It has been pointed out to me by a lot of other people that this guy is jealous of me. im not going to go into the whole thing here but the guy is a dangerous man who hates me with a passion over nothing. police have been involved.

if you say so, but i doubt it's over nothing.
    I'd say it's more likely he's heard what you have been saying about him, and i know how i'd react if it was me.
    The police won't help you until it's too late.

if you say so, but i doubt it's over nothing.
    I'd say it's more likely he's heard what you have been saying about him, and i know how i'd react if it was me.
    The police won't help you until it's too late.

It honestly is over nothing, I never even knew his name or anything about him until he crossed my path on several occasions. I don't go around looking for enemies, this guy does. He has a history of stalking and harassment.

The police have been great to be honest.

Not at all, L.

Also, it would appear that my autocorrect is not as “inclusive” as myself!

It was the content of the post, not the autocorrect to "women". Not really what one would expect from a male feminist.

Hahaha, nice try, amigo. Nice try. Run along now, there’s a good lad.

"Ah, see, you and I would have different ideas on what would be considered “luck” with women. If he’s “porking” the same type as himself, slob-like, then it’s understandable but I wouldn’t be rating that."

^^^Nope, definite whiff of misandry and misogny off that comment, E.

It was the content of the post, not the autocorrect to "women". Not really what one would expect from a male feminist.

Male feminist? That’s, certainly, not a term I would use to describe myself, nor would I. But I digress, what was “wrong” with the content of my post?

Apologies if this is dragging the thread “off topic”, mods. Please let me know if I should cease going any further down this route.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

BrianD3 wrote: »
    "Travelling" conmen targeting the elderly with cognitive issues - not for aggravated burglary (although they do that too) but rather to convince them to get home maintenance done for exorbitant prices. Done by turning on the charm and paying fake compliments while lying through their teeth.

I believe that in order to be a psycho you need to have some form of intelligence. Those you refer to above have none. They are simply low life criminals who prey on the vulnerable.

"Ah, see, you and I would have different ideas on what would be considered “luck” with women. If he’s “porking” the same type as himself, slob-like, then it’s understandable but I wouldn’t be rating that."

Nope, not seeing it, L. If an ugly, overweight, loser lad was “bagging” anywhere above a, solid, 5 I would consider him as having “luck with the ladies”.

If he’s attracting someone on his own level, the term used was “rough”, then I wouldn’t see that as being, particularly, “lucky”.

Anyway, the poster pointed out that the guy was using cocaine as a method to “pull” so it became clear they weren’t really there for him.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

It's a horrible post, really.

Male feminist? That’s, certainly, not a term I would use to describe myself, nor would I. But I digress, what was “wrong” with the content of my post?

Apologies if this is dragging the thread “off topic”, mods. Please let me know if I should cease going any further down this route.
    The gentlemxn doth protest too much ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

People who can't leave an argument. Always want the last word. It eats them inside not to shove their opinion on others. Some are only a bad hair day away from bringing a high calibre weapon to the office

Nope, not seeing it, L. If an ugly, overweight, loser lad was “bagging” anywhere above a, solid, 5 I would consider him as having “luck with the ladies”.

If he’s attracting someone on his own level, the term used was “rough”, then I wouldn’t see that as being, particularly, “lucky”.

Anyway, the poster pointed out that the guy was using cocaine as a method to “pull” so it became clear they weren’t really there for him.
    Porking and bagging rough ladies?

Rothko wrote: »

Serious whiff of Eoghan Mcdermott off his post Rothko, considering his previous ramblings it's a warning sign.
    The mask has seriously slipped.

Rothko wrote: »

Ah, I get it now. My post earlier in the thread “touched” a nerve. Sorry, R, was a general comment. Not directed at anyone, in particular.

The tide is turning…

Porking and bagging rough ladies?

“Rough” was the descriptor given by the poster.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement

Ah, I get it now. My post earlier in the thread “touched” a nerve. Sorry, R, was a general comment. Not directed at anyone, in particular.

I don't think anyone was offended, E, just surprised. It's quite a turnabout for you.

Anyway, let's move on before we start to look like psychopaths ourselves. That wouldn't do at all.

Advertisement