Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You really don't want to know who that is anyway.

I don't think I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's mostly social media personalities she impersonated but the ones she does, she's very good at getting them accurate.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I don't think I do.

You don't. I'm embarassed by how many older people love stuff like that. No offense, but if they are into it, fair enough, but a TV show lambasting it badly is even worse. Pure muck IMO. So sad to see lots of great ideas lost amid the RTE quango. Its be going on for years and years.

She has old shows up on the Rte Player. She used to take off more "mainstream" personalities, ye might recognise them.
    Go with an open mind peeps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

She has old shows up on the Rte Player. She used to take off more "mainstream" personalities, ye might recognise them.
    Go with an open mind peeps :D

It’s ok PM you’re not alone ;)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    It’s ok PM you’re not alone ;)

That's my girl :)
    Countdown on to Love Island. Let's do a sleep over some night and watch it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all. Just watching the sunrise from my balcony. Working in a few hours, a 99 mile jaunt which should really be fun,, followed by a 4 hour jaunt. Guess where I’m sleeping for the next 3 nights. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kitchenside, waiting for Scampi to be done washed down with a rock shandy. Miserable weather here. Hope everyone is ok
    Later all

Clouds have cleared and it’s a warm and sunny day now :) Currently break side :)

Sorry PM but I don’t watch Love island, not my thing I’m afraid :)

Smurf you’ll be sleeping in the doghouse :D

To say I'm disheartened is an understatement. Got the text yesterday for the first vaccine jab after I applied three weeks ago. Despite the fact that I would have to drive over 60 miles to UCD, I was delighted. This morning I got a text cancelling my appointment. No reason given. They'll be in touch in the coming weeks. All around me are people younger who have already had a jab.

I did my bit for the cause. Obeyed all the rules. Took the hit in income and it comes to this. I'm not the only one either. Sick ta fook of all this now.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This is like the longest week known to man - even though it is only 3 work days for me.
    Have the weekend booked in a hotel where someone else will cook my meals, they will serve me drinks in a glass glass and I will get to have a morning swim in a pool. Been a long time coming.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Food shopping done, absolutely wrecked after it.. Feckin humid weather.

This is like the longest week known to man - even though it is only 3 work days for me.
    Have the weekend booked in a hotel where someone else will cook my meals, they will serve me drinks in a glass glass and I will get to have a morning swim in a pool. Been a long time coming.
    Today feels like a very long day. I'm battling a headache though so that might be it too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another day in my work office, doing more filing, admin stuff and printing off material to take home with me to work on.

Very humid and muggy out there today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Arrived Coffeehouse. Working remotely. Somewhat. Sip. Sip. Awake at least.

Garden side enjoying the sunshine but yea it is very humid :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Garden side enjoying the sunshine but yea it is very humid :)
    Live on Pacific coast. Always humid. Now 65%. Temp 57F. 7MPH wind. Lovely sun. Most folks in shorts, Ts, ball caps, or other hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Grandeeod wrote: »
    To say I'm disheartened is an understatement. Got the text yesterday for the first vaccine jab after I applied three weeks ago. Despite the fact that I would have to drive over 60 miles to UCD, I was delighted. This morning I got a text cancelling my appointment. No reason given. They'll be in touch in the coming weeks. All around me are people younger who have already had a jab.

I did my bit for the cause. Obeyed all the rules. Took the hit in income and it comes to this. I'm not the only one either. Sick ta fook of all this now.:mad:

Tough to stay positive G, and you’ve managed more than most. Hang in there and hope you get called soon.

I’ve closed down the laptop and waiting for dinner to cook, eyeing up a bottle of wine 🍷

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Tough to stay positive G, and you’ve managed more than most. Hang in there and hope you get called soon.

I’ve closed down the laptop and waiting for dinner to cook, eyeing up a bottle of wine 🍷

Thankfully I got the text over an hour ago with another appointment for next Monday and on home turf. Cheered me up no end. But earlier, I poured my anger into a few pallets. Cleaned, painted and assembled into a bench. Mrs G did the cushions and poured my cold beer.:D

GOPR0136.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Great job G , love seeing how people repurpose things they already have !
    Delighted you got the new appointment date too :)

Home , about to have a chicken and stuffing sandwich , too clammy for dinner , for me anyway !
    Think I have a little bit of coffee cake left too :pac:

• Advertisement

Most horrible weather :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Great job G , love seeing how people repurpose things they already have !
    Delighted you got the new appointment date too :)

Home , about to have a chicken and stuffing sandwich , too clammy for dinner , for me anyway !
    Think I have a little bit of coffee cake left too :pac:

Thanks Mam! Mrs G is mad for upcycling crap. I just do as I'm told.:) Perfect weather the last few days for doing it. Warm and dry enough. I have to admit the back garden is really starting to look great. Glad I got stuck into it.

That looks lovely G :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

And room for some pampas grass in the middle!

I'm tired, bored and pissed off, this week is not being kind to me.

I’m more of a Feather Boa lady ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I’m more of a Feather Boa lady ;)

I'd say Mam has one she could let you borrow. :p

I'd say Mam has one she could let you borrow. :p

Myself and Mam are a group called Double Trouble ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Myself and Mam are a group called Double Trouble ;):D

I think 'Mam-Sport' works too :pac:

Cheers Lads! Mrs G wants another one at an angle to it with an mini pallet table out front. If we are fully vaxed by July, I'm gonna have a few people around. Fook it!:D

• Advertisement

NewRed2 wrote: »
    I think 'Mam-Sport' works too :pac:

Auto-4 ;):D

We’re like the ladies from Ab Fab :D

Advertisement