Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I tried a Wagyu burger tonight. Holy fook lads! Fab! No snap as I was amazed and busy at the taste and texture. Home cooked meal and bought in SuperValu. In the leaba now and tired. But maybe a sneaky start to a movie and then nod off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,433 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

up watching Who wants to be a millionaire . I forgot about my zzz tablets and if I take them now I’ll sleep till Tuesday..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At work, just back out of the gym, I'm blowing like I ran a donkey derby, I'm fooling no one 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Pasting these here from another thread in case you missed them. Cats look so wise and then you realise they are not. And then you realise, neither are we. 😄😄😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hands up who this is 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

100% me among my crowd. I doubt there's one person who would even hesitate to point directly at me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

More than likely me in my group too 😄

Its my usual spot in a group really and luckily it's my thing.

Im having a quiet Saturday night in the kitchen supping a few beers. The girls are in the sitting room on Netflix fed and watered. Gonna treat myself to a fillet steak dinner later.

• Advertisement

Had a chicken sandwich meal from super macs at the m7 junction 14 pit stop. And the burger was delicious. Was not actually expecting it to be that nice. Must have got it at just the right time.

Junction 14 is one of the better Supermacs. Portlaoise Supermacs can be terrible. Bothe the town and plaza.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

vacation time or maybe not, but either way I’m climbing on an airliner tomorrow.

@thomil. Quick drone questions, for Mavic Air, did you have to register it to fly in ireland ? And have you had any issues carrying it in Europe?

This was our 20th and last session with trainer. Significant progress with recall, walking and ignoring distractions. And he has stopped acting like a drama queen when he doesn't want to walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭thomil

Generally, if the drone is 250 grams or above, or if it has a camera, the operator is required to register with the relevant aviation authority in order to fly it within the EU. In your case, I presume that would be the IAA.

In my case, A simple registration and a quick 30 minute online course and “exam” was all it took, since my own drone, a DJI Mini 2, falls into the lowest category of drones at just 249 grams. I’m not sure what the requirements of heavier drones, such as a Mavic Air are, but I recommend you check the IAA website, where you can also register:

https://www.iaa.ie/general-aviation/drones

The EASA also has some good information as to which drones fall into which category and what might be required:

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/domains/civil-drones-rpas/open-category-civil-drones

Anyway, enough droning on from my part 😉 Homeside here, pretty exhausted, and quietly despairing at the fact that Saturday is almost over already…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Watching Stallone in Cliffhanger. What a movie! Saw it on its original run in the cinema. My mate took a panic attack during the opening sequence.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sofaside, watching a superb old Neil Diamond performance on BBC2. 🎶

Had a lovely chilled day today, sunny but still cold, went for a nude swim with my INA group in Iveagh fitness centre. 🌊

That meal earlier was a real special treat for myself. Fillet steak, carrots, tender stem broccoli, triple cooked chips and pepper sauce. Absolutely gorgeous. My own private gastro pub tonight. In the leaba now.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭ottolwinner

whose awake ? I’ve woken 30 mins ago. Can’t sleep. Feel like I had a full nights sleep in 90 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Im awake since 2.30am.😠 May as well get up now

• Advertisement

Beautiful sunny day!

Sunday brunch.

No beans, extra egg please, fair play to ya

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Extremely decadent ultra-lazy day here today. Still in my dressing gown but OH and myself will get dressed and out for a spin in the car later.

Got to bed way too late last night to realistically hope to make Sunday brunch earlier as we’d planned. Would have loved a great big fry up. 🍳

Dinner next. Gotta feed the troops especially Ms G. I have to drop her to the school at 1am to catch a bus to Dublin airport. School tour to Barcelona Spain. I might have a nap before that.

Not sure what classifies a bar as irish, this one appears to think that it's the lousy smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,433 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Mammals on BBC 1 . 2 giraffes fighting and it looks like a scene from Jurasic park

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It's been a few years, but I love Barcelona, one of my favourite city breaks , she'll have a blast

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭ottolwinner

I’ve got that Glenroe feeling this evening. Anyone else know what I mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

I know what you mean..but luckily I'm not feeling it tonight..

Advertisement