Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your first time...for everything...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Kiss

In the cinema watching Master and Commander, which I though was terrible. Would have been 13 I think. Was with a girl I was "going out with". I was very happy at the time :o

Masturbation

Don't remember a specific time, would have been about 12/13 I'd say though

Sex

With my girlfriend at the time of about a month. Was in my bedroom after the parents had gone out. Was a month before my 18th birthday. She was way more experienced than I, which was good cos I was very nervous :o So was a bit ****, second time was way better.

Film in the Cinema

No Idea.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

WTF? Talk about living your life on the internet. Get back in yer box OP!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Sex

Hmm I was odd about this, I didn't want to have sex until I really cared for somebody, so for the first partners didn't have sex with them, waited a long time for somebody. Was worth it I suppose. Used performa condoms, nobody should ever buy these, you don't know you are having sex, as it's like an anaesthetic. It was more of a marathon than sex. Waited for anaesthetic to wear off to hit flavour country. Became a ho :pac:

Kinetics a lucky guy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mark is my bitch. He doesn't walk like that for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

kiss

on 4th class school tour, everyone was at it down the back of the bus.

masturbation

pretty early i think but i know for a long time i didnt fully understand what was going on, it felt great though!

sex

on a sunlounger in torremolinos with a girl from bristol, i was 16. classy.

film

jungle book for me too. went to see it in UCI tallaght, felt real grown up going to the cinema!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Kiss

Imelda. i was 9. She smelled like a bucket full of arse holes

Masturbation

i was 10. I got a boner..didnt know what to do with it so i decided to try and choke it. 23 years later im still choking it. Only difference is now i use targets

Sex

In her grandmothers bedroom. We had just come back from her grans funeral. FREEHOUSE!!

lol

Film in the Cinema

Rocky 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The amount of thanks given to this thread has left me disillusioned.

Some great answers though. Fair play shay.

The day some random chick starts a thread "I just poped brummytoms cherry" will be the day the thanks button will bring down the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

kiss

i was 12, local junior disco, it lasted about a minute, very underwhelming.

masturbation

i have no idea about the first time, but i know i was really young.. i humped EVERYTHING! :o

sex

i was 17. went to my boyfriends free house, up to his little sweaty attic room.

acdc playing in the background.

we stripped. his knob was like a baton. :eek:

what i wouldn't give to get a go of that baton now. :pac:

film

can't really remember, think it was hocus pocus or somethin.

what i wouldn't give to get a go of that baton now. :pac:

there are 2.5 million replicas of it in this small country.

Go wild

Be safe

Take pics

Good times

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/takes the hit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Kiss
    In a field when I was 12, and had been my 'boyfriend' for a little while. He got gate after the tonsil-tonguing I was subjected to.
    Masturbation
    Very young, definitely not saying!
    Sex

16 with my 20yr boyfriend in his bedroom, boring, I know. My parents were totally psyched when they found my contraceptive pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

ET

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

kiss

I was 8! It was quite pleasant really. Then nothing happened for many years.

masturbation

I really don't remember :confused:

sex

I was 19 , he was 21...we were crazy about each other.

I'd heard the first time could be crap but this was amazing.

Worth the bloody wait. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Kiss

When I was 11-12.. it was with a fat girl and I didn't really want to do it.. I remember scrubbing my tongue with a toothbrush afterwards

Masturbation

Not sure about my age, but the first time I realised it was possible was while playing with toy cars.. I was lying on my belly and moved in a certain way which just felt right

Sex

15.. fairly forgetable.. didn't really know what I was supposed to do with my hands

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

kiss
    Some random chick at a gig when i was 13/14...

masturbation
    13/14 id thought id broken myself...

sex
    18 with the girlfriend in her bed when her mum was out...

film
    The Mask, Then immediately after that The Lion King...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Kiss

I was 11, he was 10 (I've always had a thing for younger men! :D) and he was my friend's younger brother. It was in their house ... me and him sitting on the couch in the sitting room while my friend (his sister!) waited in the kitchen. He took off his glasses; we counted down from ten and went for it. It was like kissing a washing machine. Slobbery and disgusting. Didn't kiss another boy for almost four years after it; nearly put me off men for life!

Masturbation

I really have no idea!

Sex

I was eighteen, with a boy I'd been going out with for a couple of months ... we were both completely hammered, it was the first time for both of us, and it happened on the sitting room floor of his sister's apartment! :o (Carpet burn = ouch!!!)

Film

Dennis the Menace - it was brilliant! :D One of my earliest memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

sex

i was 17. went to my boyfriends free house, up to his little sweaty attic room.

acdc playing in the background.

we stripped.

Anybody else hear the opening rif of Thunderstruck reading that,

thunder na na na naaa na na naa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

My first kiss was at five - is that wrong?

My first French kiss was at 13... with a French guy. And it was sh1te.

theboss80 wrote: »
    Anybody else hear the opening rif of Thunderstruck reading that,

thunder na na na naaa na na naa

mwahaha! it didn't get much past the na na na na na bit tbh :p

• Advertisement

Hey that bit lasts ages ok :mad:

Hey that bit lasts ages ok :mad:

of course it does sweety :)

for a song...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

snyper wrote: »
    The day some random chick starts a thread "I just poped brummytoms cherry" will be the day the thanks button will bring down the internet

Oi, I will have you know that Abi is not just some random chick okay!?! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Kiss

We were both 8 , she and I walked along everyday to school and made our communion together .We were like two peas in a pod and had our first kiss in the front bedroom :)

As a young teen I was big into french kissing any gal who would let me :p

Maturbation

I remember it because it was something I had discovered and never (obiously until then ) expierenced before

Sex

we were both 19 and got it together in a Mosney bedroom which we had for the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Dudess wrote: »

My first French kiss was at 13... with a French guy. And it was sh1te.

Drop the hand, did he Dudess?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Kiss

I was fourteen. All of my friends had started kissing guys when we were in sixth class or something... but I was too scared! Glad I waited. I was in third year. Ended up going out with the guy for three years, and he was my first everything. <3 Took a few months for that kiss to happen, we were both crazy shy. It was also the first time I ever drank alcohol, so my first kiss tasted like vodka and was the result of some serious encouragement from our friends! Happened at night, in a tennis court.

Masturbation

Hmm, don't remember this one! I hope I'm not so forgettable with others as I obviously am alone! :pac:

Sex

It was with the same guy as my first kiss. We moved pretty fast after we got past the hand holding :o:pac: It's too embarrassing to go into detail, but it really hurt and I was terrified!

Movie

Not a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Latchy wrote: »
    Kiss

We were both 8 , she and I walked along everyday to school and made our communion together .We were like two peas in a pod and had our first kiss in our front bedroom :)

As a young teen I was big into french kissing any gal who would let me :p

our? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Kiss

11. Last day of primary school, we all went down to the park and everyone urged us to kiss...so we ran away and down this little alley we held hands and kissed. He was an Irish boy as well :p (well, Northern)

Masturbation

Sex
    20 :o My neighbour, last year. Head over heels with him, after a year of messing about we got together after my friends birthday and ended up going back to his across the road. The whole it's crap your first time, did not ring true with me, 5 times and continued until 4pm the next day :p

Film in the Cinema
    Snow White I think? Was over here (before we moved) on holidays and it was showing in the Capitol in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Vinta81 wrote: »
    our? :eek:

How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.

William Butler Yeats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Film in the Cinema

The Neverending Story.
    Me too! The cinema was in Warwickshire, England.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement