Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your first time...for everything...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Only 1 I'm gonna admit to here cause it was kinda funny... well... looking back on it now it is...

Kiss

8 / 9... the ole kiss chasing... I wasn't even playing... was going to get my sister in for dinner and 1 of her friends "caught me"... mindfúcked the bejaysus out of me... I couldn't really stand that young'un at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Kiss

Age 11 on a 'date' with a boy in the cinema. Didn't get another kiss until I was sixteen.

Masturbation

Bought my first 'toy' in Ann Summers aged seventeen and haven't looked back :p

Sex

With my boyfriend of a few months. We broke into an abandoned house, lay a sleeping bag on the floor and lit some candles. By then I didn't really consider myself a virgin as I had done just about everything short of full on sex. I don't remember it hurting, I do remember feeling very proud afterwards.

Film

I remember it being a really big deal the first time my dad took myself and my sister to the cinema. I didn't know the name of the film for years, but vague memories and a bit of investigation years later led me to believe it was Fern Gully starring Robin Williams.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Kiss:
    i was very young. Me and my neighbour used to em,experiment, quite a lot as kids. I can't remember it,but i was about 6.

Sex:
    Way too young!

Masterbation:
    I actually didn't discover this until late on for some reason-about 19 :o

Film in the cinema:
    the 1st one i can remember is An American Tale with my dad,but i don't think that was my first.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

First Kiss

In school grounds after school was finished. I was 11, there were three 'couples' from our area. Kinda like a 1 2 3 go scenario. I was a nervous wreck and he nearly snapped my neck off. Horrible experience:eek:

Masturbation

Can't remember,

Sex

I was 16 he was a 18, we had been dating for a while. He was quite skilfull, so pretty good really. It continued to keep getting better, with the odd lousy lay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Dudess wrote: »
    Me too! The cinema was in Warwickshire, England.
    [Mindless Patriotism] Woooo Midlands.

Woooo

*cheer* [/Mindless Patriotism]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Kiss:
    I was 11 and too embarrassed for my friends to see so kissed the girl under a pile of coats. She was 13 woohoo cougar :)

Sex:
    Full on sex I was 19. Pretty old for a guy but I'm not ashamed...... really :) It was a one night stand. I felt pretty good after though.

Masterbation:
    I was 13 and was watching some dodgy 70's film. Did the trick though.

Film in the cinema:
    Was All dogs go to heaven. I was 5 at the time but still love that film now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Kiss

my best friends younger sister i like to think i have tastes that mature well :D

masterbation, Over the one and only Mary Millington http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Millington when i was 15 broke my leg two day before hand... that how i remember.

Sex i was a bit of a late blumer in that department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Kiss:
    11 I think, in the rain, behind a van, she bit me. :mad:

Sex:
    15. She cried afterward. I asked what was wrong and I got the following back:
    *tears*
    *Boohoo*
    "That was too good for it to be your 1st time, you've done that before, you're not a virgin, I hate you."
    *Boohoo*
    *Bonito gets a slap across the face*

Good times indeed.

Masterbation:
    I can't remember TBH. Think I was 13/14.

Film in the cinema:
    Hmmm. From what I can remember. It was Dinosaur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Kiss :
    Never.

Masturbation :
    5 Mins ago.

Sex :
    Never

Movie :
    Jenna Jameson takes.. Oh wait, firsts, ah oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Masturbation:

Years ago watching some couple tear into each other in the forest in courtown

• Advertisement

First song I listened to after reading this song, WMP was on random, it took a new meaning hehe :
    How long before I get in?
    Before it starts, before I begin?
    How long before you decide?
    Before I know what it feels like?
    Where To, where do I go?
    If you never try, then you'll never know.
    :D

Masturbation

Can't remember my first ****, but I remember the first time I encountered pre-cum - I was looking intently at those little pictures of phone wallpapers you get in the back of TV Guides, that was about as hardcore as it got for me (around the age of 11?); thought I was leaking. It evolved from there somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

brummytom wrote: »

Masturbation

Can't remember my first ****, but I remember the first time I encountered pre-cum - I was looking intently at those little pictures of phone wallpapers you get in the back of TV Guides, that was about as hardcore as it got for me (around the age of 11?); thought I was leaking. It evolved from there somehow.

Oh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

i was 17. went to my boyfriends free house, up to his little sweaty attic room.

acdc playing in the background.

we stripped. his knob was like a baton. :eek:

Aye, that trademark AC/DC steady paced drumbeat makes for some damn good roidin music. :pac:

I'm still not sure what the phrase 'jumping the shark' means. I even looked it up on wikipedia, still don't get it

Masturbation

Reminded me of this :

Aye, that trademark AC/DC steady paced drumbeat makes for some damn good roidin music. :pac:

Im sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Max Power1 wrote: »

Sex

Long,long story. 17 by some accounts, 21 by others.

I dont know why, but that made me laugh!!

Kiss

I was fourteen/fifteen, i know, very old, down a laneway where we all used to hang out, never been so terrified haha

Masterbation

Nice girls dont do that kinda thing :D

Sex

I was 16, got really drunk, then sobered up, then did it. Was with my boyfriend of 6 months, never regretted it, all i know is that I was in pain the next day, bad pain.

Movie

WTF?!

I'm still not sure what the phrase 'jumping the shark' means. I even looked it up on wikipedia, still don't get it

Think about it, my boy!

*flounces away gaily*

The thread's passed its peak and is now heading in quite a gutterly direction, is what I meant.

• Advertisement

The thread's passed its peak and is now heading in quite a gutterly direction, is what I meant.

Ah right.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'd like to retract my previous post, it was quite disgusting

Retract

Yeah, you're probably right. I'd like to retract my previous post, it was quite disgusting

Asking me to explain myself is pretty disgusting. :mad:

Asking me to explain myself is pretty disgusting. :mad:
    You still did though, didn't you?

*smug*

Bonito wrote: »

differenece between you and me my sterio had this kinda music blasting out....Of your tits on dutch gold pill sna d coming down smoking spliff.s

with the right girl near state of bliss can be acheaved... :pac:

At times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Bonito wrote: »
    Pffft. Amateurs!

Tbh amateur!!

Mine is to be played after the deed is done.

Can I win for once?

Yes. Yes you can.

You still did though, didn't you?

*smug*

*Ruffles hair*

I'm proud'a ya, boy.

• Advertisement