Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What’s the most pissed you’ve ever got?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭muddle84

fran38 wrote: »
    Two episodes im not proud about:

I was drinking in the pub where the Munster team were due to come back to after winning the European Cup 2009. Anyway bar woman wouldnt serve me coz i was fairly tanked. Proceeded to give her my invaluable insights on bar person etiquette. Was promptly shown the door by a bouncer. Im standing outside with hundreds of Munster fans and i saw yer wan having a smoke. Over I went and gave her a piece of my mind but some guy pulled me away from her hurtling me to the ground, hit my head on the kerb. Blood oozing everywhere. The Munster team bus pulls up, everyone gets off including the team doctor who comes to my aid until the paramedics arrive. Not proud of myself of course.

Im staying over in a good friends house while i go on the tear. Arrive back at 3am, fall out of the cab, crawl some distance to her house and spent 10 minutes trying to regain my balance at the door. Woke up 7am where ive just pissef myself and drownded the bed. Ye should have been in the kitchen that morning when i arrived down to stick the bedclothes in the washer and her sitting there having her breakfast. Horrible memories.

He sh!t's himself in the movie not piss, get it right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

6 cans of Dutch Gold, 2 shots of Sheridan's Liqueur and a half bottle of Paddy Whiskey at a 21st birthday party when I was in college in 1999.

I remember entering the sitting room after coming from the bathroom. The next moment all I can remember is people from the party trying to pick me up off the floor with me not having the faintest idea how I got there.

Luckily one of my college friends took me home all the way from Caherdavin in Limerick to my home in Southill in a cab. I can remember climbing up the stairs on my hands and knees saying "please don't tell Dad" to my mother before waking up at 2PM the next day with an evil hangover. It was 15 years before I let another drop of whiskey touch my lips again after that incident :(

It was the Sheridan's that put you over the edge, not the innocent whiskey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

That's assault, dangerous and not even a little bit funny.
    Lecturer could have lost his/her job for that stunt.

True enough. Fortunately I didn't have too much in the end, but enough to tell me drinking might be a bad idea for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Got into bed, stark naked with the Mother in Law & Father in law after a serious St Patricks day of boozing !!

Jaysus…….

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

greenspurs wrote: »
    Got into bed, stark naked with the Mother & Father in law after a serious St Patricks day of boozing !!

Jaysus…….

What was your mother doing in bed with your father-in-law???:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

greenspurs wrote: »
    Got into bed, stark naked with the Mother & Father in law after a serious St Patricks day of boozing !!

Jaysus…….
    That must have been an akward threesome. Was the MIL a decent ride?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

That must have been an akward threesome. Was the MIL a decent ride?

*awkward

I was so pissed , even your mother couldn't have got it hard ……………………..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Reading through this I am so happy smartphones weren't a thing when I was young and getting pissed , think of all this crap being videod and uploaded to SM nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Pissed in plenty of wardrobes, suitcases, shoes and on carpets in my time :) Been arrested twice, once for arguing with gardai outside a club till they had no choice and the 2nd time when I punched a guy through the window of a florists (he deserved it and I don’t regret it at all). Worst ever was my 18th, woke up covered in my own vomit laying on my side in the bed - still gives me shivers to think what would have happened if I had been on my back that night. Nowadays much more sensible, I’ll still get pissed but I know when it’s time to call it a night and not do another 4-6 shots on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Woke up one morning and had no idea how I got home until I saw my car parked outside the driveway. I must have driven it home but for the life of me I can't remember doing it. Pretty scary actually but at least I got home safely...don't think I have ever been so drunk..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

I once got in a taxi in town going back to Blackrock as drunk as a Lord,and couldn't tell the driver where I lived.
    He looked back at me and said'I know where you live'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

I was never what you'd call a hard drinker and in the last few years barely drink at all, however about 20 years ago myself and my partner were in Barcelona on holidays and met up with friends for dinner and went on unmercyful bender, you name it, we drank it, finishing up with absinthe at 5am, I still don't know how we managed to find the way back to our apartment but shortly after we did, I wasn't feeling too good, I've always had an irrational fear of vomiting even when I know it is probably the best option but anyway I got it into my head that having a bath would make me feel better.
    The next thing I know I'm sitting waist deep in bath water and vomit, I think it was about 3 days before I was right. My partner who drank as much as me was no where near as bad but put in down to the octopus he bad eaten the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Got pissed on Cava at a new year celebration in Marbella, lost consciousness in Plaza de Naranja and woke up in the apartment next morning not knowing how I got back (friend had propped me up until we could get a taxi). I was missing a quarter of one of my front teeth and had to go to an emergency dentist....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I woke up in a different country.

It was actually two days later and after the initial "what the actual **** am I doing in Prestwick Airport?" moment most of the weekend came back to me. I'd agreed to go to a gig in Glasgow when at a gaff party after a Friday night out (with a pile of Glaswegians who were going home the next day anyway in attendance), flew there on the Saturday morning flight, went to the gig on Saturday night and was driven to the airport by one of the Glaswegians girlfriends. Apparently I'd actually been fine the entire way through until the camels back was broken with Buckfast *after* the gig in Glasgow and I conked out.

That I was entirely intact, with a charged phone and a present but financially depleted wallet; wearing new clothes - I clearly didn't bring two changes of clothes with me to a gaff party so just bought more in Glasgow - and a new backpack for the other clothes just added to the initial "what the actual ****" thing.

I think there's a Celine Dion song about the ten minutes I spent remembering it all while having some grub.

I was 19 at the time, so the hangover was surprisingly fine even flying back on a prop plane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

L1011 wrote: »
    I think there's a Celine Dion song about the ten minutes I spent remembering it all while having some grub.

"It's all coming back to me now" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

About 15 years ago, I drank a bottle of wine before the pub. Didn't even last one pint before I had to get sick in the bathroom. Friend, who also downed a bottle of wine, decided to walk me home.

On the street near the pub, I vaguely recall being barely able to stand and my friend constantly pushing me onto parked cars and laughing. I rang him the next day about how drunk we both were and how much of an asshole he was for pushing me, etc. We both laughed and then forgot about it all.

Cue more recently, I was reminiscing about that night with another friend who was present, but much more sober than me. Apparently, my friend wasn't pushing me into cars. I was trying to break into cars to go for a nap and my friend kept stopping me. For years, I thought he was just an asshole but instead, he prevented me from becoming a criminal.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

As we were all into DJing, our shed was converted into a studio (My dad being a radio DJ years ago actually built it as a studio, so it was relatively sound proofed). Anyway after a long session in the shed, me on the decks for about 4-5 hours, drank about half a litre bottle of whiskey. When your playing the decks, and 'in the zone', you don't really feel the alcohol creeping up on you, but anyway when the session ended, and everyone went home, as I was locking up the shed I started feeling really drunk. I went inside and curled up in a ball on the floor of the downstairs toilet for about 2 hours waiting to either die or get very sick, it ended up being the latter, but I don't think I've ever seen as drunk in my life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I was talking with a couple of mates about this the other night.

First mate said "I was so drunk I pissed the bed, wife was not pleased". Second mate said "That's nothing, I was so langered the other night I actually shat in my bed".

I said "I was so pissed last week I came home and blew chunks".

The two lads weren't that impressed, "that's not so bad" they said.

I replied "No, you misunderstand, Chunks is my dog".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

funny-gif-of-homers-night-out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭chrissb8

I got so drunk in a friends house one night on cocktails I was taken to hospital. I was taken home by friends in their car and started having mad delusions I was spider-man (I was reading a load of comics at the time).

Once home my parents put me in the car and took me to the hospital. Except I jumped out of the car at a roundabout (it was 4am on a Sunday morning thankfully so virtually no traffic). Proceeded to run into the trees beside the roundabout and hide in there until the gardai were called to come and get me. I was rugby tackled down once emerging from the trees sprinting.

Put in a cell for the night and when I woke up I was asked what's my name and in possibly the most humbling moment of my life said "It isn't Peter Parker anyway". The gardai were bursting their hole laughing. In fact, a month later when I had to go in for some follow-up thing in the gardai station they could barely not laugh reading the report. I got no charges or anything, just a caution. Anyway, after the gardai station, I finally went to the hospital for a check-up to see what was going on and they didn't really get an answer and just said I probably just had a bit of an episode (nothing has ever happened like it again).

I vomited the whole day the next day, lived in fear of contacting anyone and spent the next 5 years convincing my parents it wasn't a cocaine induced psychosis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭Homelander

Come on man, surely there were drugs involved there as well. They must've been some "cocktails" to induce mad delusions and have you leaping out of moving cars and hiding in bushes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I was walking up the lane after a night out on the sauce, but must have thought I was still in the club for some reason. Because I was conducting a full conversation with the silhouette of a tree that I mistook as my friend, while I thought a different broader bush further up the lane was another mate shifting a young one.

Arrived home fuming that I was missing out on extended craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

This wasnt me but happended relatively close to me here in Englland. Made the local news last summer.

A 24 yr old guy got so off his head he broke into a morgue/funeral home and sexually molested several of the dead bodies. There was also drugs involved. He struggled to come up with any sort of defence.

He is now in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Got so hammered about 10 years ago ended up in a gay bar (with work colleagues) and woke up the next morning 30 miles from naked in some strange guys bed with like 10 missed calls and angry text messages from my heavily pregnant wife....:o

Honest to God have no recollection of what happened and still don't. Spent the next day trying to make my way back home while dry wretching on the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Came home from my school graduation.Fell down the stairs then puked on the floor of my room. It seeped through the floorboards onto my sleeping parents heads.

Rock and Roll

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got so hammered about 10 years ago ended up in a gay bar (with work colleagues) and woke up the next morning 30 miles from naked in some strange guys bed with like 10 missed calls and angry text messages from my heavily pregnant wife....:o

Honest to God have no recollection of what happened and still don't. Spent the next day trying to make my way back home while dry wretching on the train.

Did she ever find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Did she ever find out?

Nah , but he calls himself Amanda on the weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

About 16/17 at the time. Parents away for the weekend. Plan for the evening was to head to the local discotheque that allowed underage patrons and hopefully persuade some females to come back for some afters. Invited my friend and drinking partner to stay for the night. I can’t fully recall what we had to drink, just that it wasn’t enough and that the drinks cabinet was raided. Vague recollections of creme de menthe and me vomiting in the toilet. I am told I passed out on the bed and when he returned several hours later I was still in the same position.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

'...Honest to God have no recollection of what happened and still don't. Spent the next day trying to make my way back home while dry wretching on the train....'
    Standing up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

Was staying on the island of koh samui for a few months Thailand back in 09. Was in night club called solo and it was late.That's as far a i remember as what happened next was..... the plane was landing on a runway as i was just waking up. Didnt know the lad beside me. Asked him where we were landed. He says bangkok international. I was fairly flustered at this stage. On me was passport and wallet. Wearing flip flops shorts and and a " I love singha beer " t shirt. Made an on the spot decision to book into a hotel for 2 nights. Had the craic and then flew back down to samui. I remembered return journey quite well.

Advertisement