Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What’s the most pissed you’ve ever got?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

There are two times that stand out, when I was in college we went on a trip to the Burren, I got so drunk on Ritz and vodka that I got up in the night and couldn't find the toilet and ended up going in a wardrobe.
    In November 2018, when I was old enough to know better, I was in New York and on the night before going home I decided it was a great idea to get absolutely mangled. I persuaded some police officers to get out of their car so we could have our photo taken with them. We were in an Irish bar and I can remember asking the bar man to play Fairytale of New York and "Irish dancing" like a pure lunatic. There was a couple from Offaly in the bar that I talked the heads off of. On the way back to where we were staying we were in a pizza place and we started dancing with everyone that came through the door. So much so that the staff got out their phones and started videoing us and then the manager came out and turned the music off. It wasn't worth it the next morning when I'd to get up early and pack for home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Friday 25 May 1990
    Finished first year college exams.
    Knocked back 13 pints of Guinness in a little over three hours (8.30 - 11.30pm approx). Courtesy of Henry Downes fine establishment.
    Went into a nightclub. Feel asleep in the toilets within a few minutes.
    Got thrown out by bouncers.
    Lay on footpath till 2.30am repeatedly puking and then half-lying in it.
    Friend comes out and decides the best place for me is a house party.
    Blacked out in an armchair at some point.
    Got up around 8.00am and walked about three miles across the city to get the bus home (15 miles away).
    Discover I have no money left.
    Start to hitch home. Every car flies past as I look a right state - clothes torn, stained, eyes bloodshot.
    After about half an hour, a car beeps me from across the road. It's my father - on his way to play in a golf competition.
    He has to turn around and drive me home. A drive conducted mostly in silence.
    My mother starts to cry when she sees me come in the back door.
    Don't drink again for six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭jams100

Got really bad one night walked the 2km home across a really busy road, probably could've been killed as I had no idea where I was. I then slept in the porch as I couldn't get my key in the door, creeking neck for the next week (lesson learned)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I never had a problem with drink, when i was younger i'd go a bit mad on some weekends, and at festivals but that was about it, seen a lot of ****ty things happen with alcohol.

6yrs ago went to a music festival in Wales, was in a caravan park with bands on in arena, great little set up, now on site was a starbucks and a spar. Security was checking people coming in and out for alcoholic drinks.

I had a large Starbucks coffee cup and went into the spar, bought a nagging of vodka (33cl), poured it into coffee cup and topped up with a can of monster and ent and watched some bands, sailed through security with starbucks cup, i did this about 8 times, thats 2.66 litres of vodka.

Add 2 extremely large Jack and cokes i'd had in my mates caravan and 4 pints, plus a few smokes

My wifey said she tried talking to me and was scared because i was just blank, i can't remember anything after i pissed up starbucks window and was thrown out.

Not really drank since then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

85603 wrote: »
    thought the pissed here meant angry.

a co-worker kept slagging me on an issue i couldnt win on, and its something that in fairness im a bit sensitive about. to do with my physical appearance. one of those things that you can never really win on.

the slagging was light hearted but he kept returning to it day after day. and i had no real comeback that i could use. and i couldnt tell him to fck off for certain reasons. it got to me.

eventually it pre-occupied my mind, and i started examining my appearance (for want of a better term) while i thought he was not around, but he'd crept up on me and kind of caught me in the act and started laughing at me, and i had nothing.

thats about as angry as ive been for some time. so because i couldnt react due to certain circumstances in the workplace i just had to make out it was a bit of a laugh.
    on my lunch break i was away from the workplace and i was pretty furious and cursing my lot in life.

so after i got back i took his mug from the kitchen and pissed in it ...a good three quaters full, and wiped my ballbag on it, and my taint and my hole. Then emptied it of my piss and gave it a bit of a rinse.

Now every time he has a pop at me it doesnt feel quite as bad, cause i just watch him that morning having his tea from that mug, and ask him if he had a nice cuppa at lunch time.

Cool story bro.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Pissed in the middle of las ramblas on a stag in Barcelona. Flashbacks of the lads pulling me away as the Spanish police tried to arrest me

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

In Prague, took absinthe, never been as twisted in my life. Ended up in some seedy places that night from being so wasted, somehow I remember it all........to my shame

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Was with the girlfriend in Prague in January / New Years and never saw any stag parties or that last year.

Is there much of a seedy bar culture around it? Looked tame to me

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Was with the girlfriend in Prague in January / New Years and never saw any stag parties or that last year.

Is there much of a seedy bar culture around it? Looked tame to me

Ah no bars are fine, Karlovy lane was good craic, but I'm talking about some other places

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭Homelander

Friday 25 May 1990
    Finished first year college exams.
    Knocked back 13 pints of Guinness in a little over three hours (8.30 - 11.30pm approx). Courtesy of Henry Downes fine establishment.
    Went into a nightclub. Feel asleep in the toilets within a few minutes.
    Got thrown out by bouncers.
    Lay on footpath till 2.30am repeatedly puking and then half-lying in it.
    Friend comes out and decides the best place for me is a house party.
    Blacked out in an armchair at some point.
    Got up around 8.00am and walked about three miles across the city to get the bus home (15 miles away).
    Discover I have no money left.
    Start to hitch home. Every car flies past as I look a right state - clothes torn, stained, eyes bloodshot.
    After about half an hour, a car beeps me from across the road. It's my father - on his way to play in a golf competition.
    He has to turn around and drive me home. A drive conducted mostly in silence.
    My mother starts to cry when she sees me come in the back door.
    Don't drink again for six months.

Nice. We've all been there to some extent. Remember a friend years ago, we went on a total bender, I blacked out and woke up on the floor of my living room, apparently some student nurse carried me home out of the goodness of her heart to my housemates....didn't even get a name or number to thank her.

He was found by his father, wandering the roads, no socks or shoes, at 6am, as the father was driving his brother to the bus stop for a job interview up in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

When I was in college breaking up for the hols spent the day drinking before getting the bus home, got sick on the bus home, changed my top and kept drinking.

Will up the next afternoon with a big bruise down the side of my face, no idea how I got it.

Fast forward a couple of months and I'm at a house party and this fellow comes up to me and asks me do I remember him, I say no and he tells me I was drinking with him before getting the bus back them, tell him sorry don't remember, so he says we'll do you remember getting hit by the car on the way to the bus.

I was so drunk I forgot been hit by a car 🍻

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭toffeeshel

omega42 wrote: »
    When I was in college breaking up for the hols spent the day drinking before getting the bus home, got sick on the bus home, changed my top and kept drinking.

Will up the next afternoon with a big bruise down the side of my face, no idea how I got it.

Fast forward a couple of months and I'm at a house party and this fellow comes up to me and asks me do I remember him, I say no and he tells me I was drinking with him before getting the bus back them, tell him sorry don't remember, so he says we'll do you remember getting hit by the car on the way to the bus.

I was so drunk I forgot been hit by a car ðŸ»

Hahahahaha. I think we have a winner

Advertisement