Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Zero-Cool wrote:
    That would be ideal, only question though is there a timer on when prep resets or is it stored away for whenever you like?

Stored away I think. I've gone a week or so anyway with one setup and not complete and it was still good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

time to restart an MC for the week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Guess I'm buying an MC! Any recommendations from those vehicles on sale?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Guess I'm buying an MC! Any recommendations from those vehicles on sale?

I actually dont think I own any cars anymore, I use the Buzzard and or Oppressor Mk 2 to get around the map super quick. Id recommend saving for one or both of those if it was me.

They help greatly with hest setups also and cut way down on time.

• Advertisement

Actually hard to get motivated to run MC supplies when its so easy to make 1.2-1.5m on the Perico heist in about 90 mins, its both a good and a bad thing as you dont really need to do anything else to make a fortune but it becomes fairly boring quickly!

So according to reddit, it's just the mc clubhouse and renovations on sale with 'MC Work' getting double money and rp. So no sale on MC businesses? I'm guessing most people already have a clubhouse and they were cheap enough as it is, the businesses are the ones that needed a sale by the sound of things?

Christ on a ****ing bike!!! Turned on my PS5 to buy a Clubhouse and GTA 5 is missing. Went to my game library and I have to download it again. What the **** happened! I know it was a late heist last night but not tired enough to accidentally delete a game!

[PHP][/PHP]
    Christ on a ****ing bike!!! Turned on my PS5 to buy a Clubhouse and GTA 5 is missing. Went to my game library and I have to download it again. What the **** happened! I know it was a late heist last night but not tired enough to accidentally delete a game!

****e what a dose, hope you have a sinle player save in the cloud so you wont have to go through that crappy prologue again! heard reports of that happening on PS5's which is fairly crap.

[PHP][/PHP]

****e what a dose, hope you have a sinle player save in the cloud so you wont have to go through that crappy prologue again! heard reports of that happening on PS5's which is fairly crap.

I only reinstalled it last week and went straight into online fine but just a hefty download. Gonna do like room said and have prep jobs done and stored away for next time a few of us are on for a heist.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Since the heist took around 30-40 minutes to complete with 3 of us. Would it make sense for every member having the the prep work down on their own profile so then you could do 4 heists one after the other and get bigger payout in the one play session?

30-40 minutes? just for the heist itself? that's insane...

eeloe wrote: »
    30-40 minutes? just for the heist itself? that's insane...

Well it was Eoin's first go at it so we were in no rush to have a look around, find a combat shotgun and look for gold in different points of the island, not exactly a speed run.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Ah i see...sorry just kind of speed read the thread.

Actually haven't played GTA in a few weeks...haven't even turned the xbox on in a few weeks.

Gonna have a small session this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    While I was playing a few days back, there was this fella lying on the ground outside Bahama West Mamas who had a key for something (forgot what it was for) on Cayo Perico.

It unlocks a gold Cayo Perico pistol in the office with the lift to the basement.

It unlocks a gold Cayo Perico pistol in the office with the lift to the basement.

Ah one of the lads got that gun last night, said there is one guy in the compound as a blue dot and he holds a key to the drawer that holds the gun.

Ah one of the lads got that gun last night, said there is one guy in the compound as a blue dot and he holds a key to the drawer that holds the gun.

I found the key just in normal Freemode, blue blip on the map and one of guards from Cayo Perico was passed out on the sidewalk :pac:

I found the key just in normal Freemode, blue blip on the map and one of guards from Cayo Perico was passed out on the sidewalk :pac:

Ha that's a nice touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm going to do the prep work for the Perico heist tonight, and then do the heist itself over the weekend.

Jordan is back in the heist business again :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think I got a random guard on the street with a key in free mode in Los Santos, I hope I don't have to look for one again, I forgot I had it when I was doing the heist :D

Biggest gripe with the Perico Heist is that you can't choose hard mode, have to do it first and then start outt again with 48 in game hours. I'm not sure though if you do it and just do one prep mission, if that will lock in hard mode for you.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Biggest gripe with the Perico Heist is that you can't choose hard mode, have to do it first and then start outt again with 48 in game hours. I'm not sure though if you do it and just do one prep mission, if that will lock in hard mode for you.

Yup it does

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Shiminay wrote: »
    I think I got a random guard on the street with a key in free mode in Los Santos, I hope I don't have to look for one again, I forgot I had it when I was doing the heist :D

Once you've got the key that's it, you can open the desk to get the gun each time you're in the heist even if you've already got the weapon or you could opening it on heist attempt #100 after not bothering each of the other 99 times.

The combat shotgun you do get in the compound is placed randomy and only one person can pick it up, you also have to buy it properly when you're back in ammunation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

you dont even have to do a mission

just start the heist

make sure to save though by changing outfit if your closing the game right after starting the new heist

Excellent so, next time you finish a heist, start it up as soon as Pavel gives the go ahead to lock it in for next time.

I will never not be confused and angry about why I can't enter my hanger to take out my attack helicopter when my Sparrow's been shot to pieces and I happen to be flying over it. Cost me the Buzzards setup cause I lost so much time :mad:

You just have to pay the setup fee.
    Think it's within 24 in-game hours though (48 minutes real time).

Chatting to one of the lads last night put me off getting a facility for the doomsday heist. The buy in, setup fee, time it takes to complete and payout just doesn't seem worth it. I'd like to try it out if i got invited but it's definitely off my list to buy.

Currently deciding between MC Coke business and Bunker. Helped deliver a bunker sell mission last night and he made over a mil from it but not sure how much money/time is needed to upgrade it to make that kind of money.

Edit: looking for passive money making in between heist/arsing around.

It's a dead loss, costs you nine grand a day and whilst the Avenger is cool, it's just not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Edit: looking for passive money making in between heist/arsing around.

Try here

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/mcs7iz/gta_online_mega_guide_and_weekly_simple_question/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Shiminay wrote: »
    I will never not be confused and angry about why I can't enter my hanger to take out my attack helicopter when my Sparrow's been shot to pieces and I happen to be flying over it. Cost me the Buzzards setup cause I lost so much time :mad:

You can spawn aircraft from the interactive menu, it's under vehicles then under a selector for aircraft.

You can also fast spawn your own buzzard right by you if you're a vip/ceo.

Advertisement