Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Too many OP vehicles in the online,guilty of owning a few myself. I wish they would tone it down a bit or at least allow only certain vehicles on certain servers.

The Kuruma is my go to when I want anything done,I do love the Coquette Classic though. Blacked out with black rims she's a beaut,bit slidy but handles well enough.

One thing I havent done is fully upgrade a car in benny's,I might do the Banshee or the Elegy,think they both look good upgraded and have decent handling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Does the online fix the max speed issues of the single player game? I think the real max speed of the fastest cars in that was around 110 mph.

Half of what it should be. Very noticeable that you are never going that fast in a supposed hyper car.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Think I've filled every garage I own at this stage, had to actually stop myself from buying any more as I'd just spend money on cars like a crazy person.

Have been a bit fan of the Schlagen GT for a while, but I've recently taken to cruising about in a Stinger GT. Absolutely love the sound off the engine, ditto the Schafter V12.

Other favourites would be the Spectre, Elegy Retro Custom, Itali GTO, Gauntlet Hellfire, Pariah and the Ellie. I don't drive often, due to the helpfulness of the Oppressor and Sparrow, but I do enjoy a good cruise around the map every now and again to relax from the death and mayhem.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, it's all about the Oppressor 2 and Sparrow for getting around quickly, but I must confess, today I bought that really daft Trike with the supercharger cause it was on a major discount and it looks so daft :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,724 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

While I was riding around the desert yesterday on one of bikes, some wanker knocked me off it and stole it. It ended up on it's side in some Los Santos street.

Anyway to cut to the chase, is there anyway I can put ignition bombs or something in my vehicles so I could blow the next thief up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The bomb has to be added each time and you're the one who pays the insurance on it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

You can just set your vehicle to be accessed by you, friends, all and then you can choose to kick people out of your vehicle as well. Does this not work on bikes?

also leaving GTA online or joining anything else in the game will reset it.

So it's practically worthless.

Thanks guys. I never drove any of my cars in a public session, all bikes (unless I had to use cars/vans/trucks on missions). I think I'll keep it that way.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I never drove any of my cars in a public session, all bikes (unless I had to use cars/vans/trucks on missions). I think I'll keep it that way.

The problem with the permissions is that they aren't that many options, you can be trying to do a mission/heist and you team members can't get into you vehicle as you've the options set that way. I think it's no one, friends, and crew are the only options to allow.

I tend to have them open, if someone does steal my stuff I can easily summon it back from the interactive menu kicking them from it or just change the permissions after they've take it.

No real reason to go to the effort of trying to keep people out. Back in the day when the menu system wasn't as complex, you could mess with people by moving their car and dropping it in front of a train or using the cargo bob to put it on top of something but there's no point now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

I just have mine set to "Passengers". So anyone can get in but they can't drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

The $1m bonus is available in the store for April.

Hangars on discount this week, the one business i have no interest in!

Podium Vehicle
    Grotti Itali RSX ↗

Discounted Content
    30% off Annihilator Stealth (GTA$ 2,709,000 / 2,031,750)
    40% off Western Company Cargobob (GTA$ 1,074,000)
    40% off Buckingham Valkyrie (GTA$ 2,274,300 / 1,710,000) ↗
    40% off Buckingham Howard NX-25 (GTA$ 778,050 / 585,000) ↗
    40% off Buckingham Vestra (GTA$ 570,000) ↗
    40% off Western Company Maverick (GTA$ 468,000) ↗
    40% off Invetero Coquette D10 (GTA$ 906,000) ↗
    40% off Grotti Visione (GTA$ 1,350,000) ↗
    40% off Dinka Sugoi (GTA$ 734,400 / 550,800) ↗
    40% off Nagasaki Outlaw (GTA$ 760,800 / 570,600) ↗
    40% off Karin Sultan Classic (GTA$ 1,030,800 / 773,100) ↗
    40% off All Hangars ↗
    40% off Renovations Hangars ↗

Twitch Prime Bonuses
    80% off Annis Savestra (GTA$ 198,000) ↗
    40% off Maibatsu Manchez Scout (GTA$ 135,000) ↗
    35% off Vapid Slamtruck (GTA$ 851,500) ↗

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Hangars on discount this week, the one business i have no interest in!

I only bought one last week ha

Rockstar went all out with the 2x RP and Payout this week with Parachuting FFS..

I've also just gotten the tequila as the main loot in the Cayo heist for the fifth time running!!

Rockstar went all out with the 2x RP and Payout this week with Parachuting FFS..

I've also just gotten the tequila as the main loot in the Cayo heist for the fifth time running!!

It's weird, you'd gifure they'd at least want people to do something worthwhile other than Cayo. Back to Mr. Rubio with me for another week. I will still hold out on businesses but might splash out on one if I get bored of the island.

Just saw double money on biker sell missions, might buy a meth lab and hammer away at that and coke for the week with cayo in between.

Bonus GTA$ and RP Activities
    3x GTA$ and RP on Adversary Mode - Drop Zone ↗
    2x GTA$ and RP on Parachuting ↗
    2x GTA$ and RP on Biker Sell Missions ↗

So my money laundering operation was raided by the fuzz last night. Temporarily closed, but back in business again.

I made over a million doing work for Malc, which is good. Might do a few more jobs for him before leaving the online world for a while.

PSN PS plus 1m For the lazy.

Hangar is needed for any of the fancier aircraft, as you've to own it to buy them and that's were you upgrade them.

People should buy up MC businesses first, and get the upgrades for them (can do without security)

Coke, meth, cash, weed, documents (documents a distant last place).

Tried the MTU 900 trick, into Solo session, had Coke ready to sell, 1 vehicle, 1 drop off, 255k, not too bad!

Had 9.3 mil, closest I ever got to 10 mil but decided to buy meth, cash and weed business with all upgrades bar security. cost me 6 mil in total so feel broke again but happy out the way my empire is shaping! No more buying for me until next weeks discount and just gonna do Cayo and drop missions, see how I get on.

So, to manage the MC businesses, instead of going to each one to resupply, can I do that from the nightclub or arcade? I'm buying supplies so am I best to disband the mc once they are all in Production so I don't get raided?

All my businesses are in Grand Senora so it's handy going between them but just wondering if any tips to maximize profit, reduce effort?

• Advertisement

Just an arcade with the master control thing.

If you already own a nightclub then get the extra warehouse space and hire the extra warehouse workers to assign them to the new business procurement, this is all separate to the MC so no bonuses right now but it is completely passive other than the sell mission so no buying supplies either.

If you don't already own a nightclub then buy it after getting the MC stuff now, even without a discount if you're playing the game the stock ticks up so in a week or 2 you'd have made the outlay back.

With the nightclub, i know i find have to buy supplies but it is it just an extra added on, like do i still have to go to reach business, buy/steal supplies and do sell missions from there as well or is the nightclub one stop shop for businesses where i don't need to buy/steal at all and just wait for sell missions to appear?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

I just have mine set to "Passengers". So anyone can get in but they can't drive.

good chance it'll get blown up then though

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    With the nightclub, i know i find have to buy supplies but it is it just an extra added on, like do i still have to go to reach business, buy/steal supplies and do sell missions from there as well or is the nightclub one stop shop for businesses where i don't need to buy/steal at all and just wait for sell missions to appear?

you wont have to buy supplies for nightclub produce
    the nightclub technicians do it all ,once you set them up
    you won't have to do anything only a fast sell mission when it builds up

you wont have to buy supplies for nightclub produce
    the nightclub technicians do it all ,once you set them up
    you won't have to do anything only a fast sell mission when it builds up

But is that separate to the individual businesses, like once i have a nightclub, will i still have to check in on the businesses or never have to go to them again? Sorry, i looked up a few vids but bit confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

But is that separate to the individual businesses, like once i have a nightclub, will i still have to check in on the businesses or never have to go to them again? Sorry, i looked up a few vids but bit confused.

No, you won't need to check in on the businesses, just assign a technician in the nightclub and that's it. No resupply missions or no need to buy resupplies. I think Tony may text when one of them is full but you might wanna keep an eye on it. The only thing that will stop production in the nightclub is if you shut down the business.

Awesome, thanks lads. So am i better off not getting the club yet and make the most out of double money on mc sales and getting it next week as night club doesn't get double money for those sales?

Awesome, thanks lads. So am i better off not getting the club yet and make the most out of double money on mc sales and getting it next week as night club doesn't get double money for those sales?

I woudl think if youre not gonna buy any more MC or Bunkers then go for the Nightclub now and start making some money from it. If you plan on buying more MC or Bunkers I would buy them first.

I only ever really have my bunker active so dont make much really from my nighclub, the most my nightclub supplies accrue to is 100k

you should get the nightclub setup asap

ive made 100 million from nightclub

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Finally managed a perfect stealth solo run on Cayo Perico - mostly I'm just very impatient. Missed out on the Elite whatsit by taking too long, but I can live with that.
    you should get the nightclub setup asap

ive made 100 million from nightclub

Frak me, how? From sales of goods?

Advertisement