Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who strangled her newborn daughter to death... spared jail.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Judge must of fancied her, its the same with domestic violence these days the woman doesnt need any evidence for a safety or barring order yet theyl be handed one no questions asked. Women can litrilly get away with murder when its been proven by scientists women are more jealous nasty and calculated than men.

Yes I never thought of that, that the judge would let her off because he fancies her. I would say you've hit the nail on the head there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Judge must of fancied her, its the same with domestic violence these days the woman doesnt need any evidence for a safety or barring order yet theyl be handed one no questions asked. Women can litrilly get away with murder when its been proven by scientists women are more jealous nasty and calculated than men.

After I read the article and the comments after it, I was going to post that at least the standard of comment here on Boards was a damn sight better than there.

And then I saw this...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

infogiver wrote: »
    dfeo wrote: »
    I suppose female Nazis standing at the Nuremburg trials could have just claim PND then. This woman is no better than Hitler or Kim Jong Un.

Ok. Give us your comparisons between this woman and Hitler. Please.
    Both murderers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Don't be so silly. Of couse I am right. Don't know how many times you need to hear it . But............parents who kill innocent children are murderers. Can't eloborate further as I don't want to be banned from the forum.

This mother was found guilty of infanticide.
    Your "elaboration" is completely unnecessary as it would be totally irrelevant.
    As is the fact that you don't like that or agree with it.
    Your stating that all parents who kill their children are murderers is your opinion and no more then that.
    You may as well say today is Wednesday.
    It's just not true and your saying it 1 million times won't change a thing.

Both murderers.

Wrong.
    Hitler is a murderer and this woman isn't.
    Unless you can link us to evidence that she is?
    You can't because she's not.
    Only inside your head....which believe it or not doesn't count in the real world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Commotion Ocean

Wrong.
    Only inside your head....which believe it or not doesn't count in the real world.

The filthy scummy slut had an affair and just wanted to destroy the evidence, which happens to be an innocent child. PND my hole.

maudgonner wrote: »
    After I read the article and the comments after it, I was going to post that at least the standard of comment here on Boards was a damn sight better than there.

And then I saw this...

That's about the size of it. Moronic knuckle draggers fresh in from the Man Utd match in the pub.

Mod: Banned

dfeo wrote: »
    The filthy scummy slut had an affair and just wanted to destroy the evidence, which happens to be an innocent child. PND my hole.

That's right. All the filthy sluts claiming to have PND. Should be locked up in some kind of institution...babies removed from them...given to PROPER parents....

Wrong.

The slut had an affair and wanted to destroy the evidence, which in this case happened to be an innocent baby. just because this "woman" (and I use that word lightly) claims PND, doesn't mean it was true.

She is a skanky slut and deserves the most painful of deaths. Gallows is too good for this "woman".

Mod: Banned

Wrong.
    That's right. All the filthy sluts claiming to have PND. Should be locked up in some kind of institution...babies removed from them...given to PROPER parents....

Read the article. She had an affair!

Do you feel one bit sorry for the father in this situation btw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Yes I never thought of that, that the judge would let her off because he fancies her. I would say you've hit the nail on the head there.

Well if she was very ugly and had substance abuse issues shed have got time, how do you know it didnt play a part when a blonde blue eyed good looking girl who doesnt look evil is looking up at the judge and puts on the usual crocodile tears women do??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

maudgonner wrote: »

And then I saw this...
    What you talking about. I am only stating facts.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Closed for review. Expect bans.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

dfeo will be taking a holiday from AH. mdwexford, infogiver and dfeo banned from the thread also.

Any more trouble from this thread and I'm closing it. The last few pages were atrocious.

Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seeing as you banned dfeo and mdwexford and not infogiver then I will sign out as well. Pity as it was a good balanced thread imo. Apart from inforgiver constantly repeating itself. Over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Well if she was very ugly and had substance abuse issues shed have got time, how do you know it didnt play a part when a blonde blue eyed good looking girl who doesnt look evil is looking up at the judge and puts on the usual crocodile tears women do??

This is still a beautiful woman but perhaps not quite the temptress you think swayed the judge.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3534332/Mother-court-accused-murdering-baby-daughter.html

Advertisement