Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-05-2020, 16:05   #4846
D'Agger

Started actively tracking days I've been drinking, took a week off, going to have a few this evening but going to see how long I can go after that

Missing the gym and finding it hard to work out from home, mainly doing yoga and stretching due to sitting so much between work and having fúck all else to do but sit on the couch in the evenings. On the plus side I'm reading a good bit - Prisoners of Geography by Tim Marshall has me hooked at the moment, if anybody needs a recommendation. Philosophize this podcast too has been a great listen.

I'd love a sauna for the gaff!
Advertisement
24-05-2020, 11:40   #4847
The Black Oil

Have been doing yoga for runners (Adriene) since last August or so. Have also done some for core which is a different ball game. Do strengthening when I can, no equipment, just Youtube, etc. Mostly to prevent injury.

Signed up for a short diploma with UCD to keep me sane through the summer.
(2) thanks from:
24-05-2020, 15:10   #4848
Jimmy Bottlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Oil View Post
Have been doing yoga for runners (Adriene) since last August or so. Have also done some for core which is a different ball game. Do strengthening when I can, no equipment, just Youtube, etc. Mostly to prevent injury.

Signed up for a short diploma with UCD to keep me sane through the summer.
I'm a big fan of Yoga With Adriene, finished her 30 Days of Yoga challenge last week so need to hit the next one from tomorrow to keep the ball rolling. Also hitting the kettlebell and resistance band training quite well since lockdown. Definitely reading more than usual at the moment, and also catching up on my fairly extensive Youtube 'To Watch Later' list

I'm not a regular drinker at all, but have enjoyed the odd couple of bottles of cider or beer lately. Not something I'd introduce too often, but its been pleasant for a change.
Thanks from:
24-05-2020, 15:19   #4849
ancapailldorcha
Order! Order!

I've tried doing some coding stuff. It's grim as I don't really have the determination to make it work. Don't drink thankfully but I do enjoy the odd snack or several. Trying to get out to the local park whenever I can which is nice.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion