Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol PREGAME QUESTIONS THREAD

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro wrote: »
    I'd agree with that synopsis.

Yeah, i done buffy wrong then...

edit: fixed

Interesting result from just 5 games so far, Orla and Ewan are evil anon accounts :) so far.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    Interesting result from just 5 games so far, Orla and Ewan are evil anon accounts :) so far.....

I think Orla is a fairly evil account alright. Recent games I think it was assigned to:

SK in Stephen King
    Wolf in Sherlock
    FBI in Sopranos

A Christmas Carol on RTÉ now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A Christmas Carol on RTÉ now.

THEY STOLE OUR PLOT!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,420 ✭✭✭tritium

Hey mods, a few questions

When does sk kill happen - munch or lynch time?
    What does absolutely necessary mean wrt the sk? (No chance of that being answered I’m guessing.
    Is power blocking a night time action and how long is it effective for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Any rough timings on PM’s and game start tomorrow?

Not answering any of trits questions. Soz trit.

Between 11 and 1 kitten.

I think Orla is a fairly evil account alright. Recent games I think it was assigned to:

SK in Stephen King
    Wolf in Sherlock
    FBI in Sopranos

Team Village (with powers):
    Alan Pangborn - - Orla WW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,420 ✭✭✭tritium

Pter wrote: »
    Not answering any of trits questions. Soz trit.

Between 11 and 1 kitten.

:(

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Would be interesting to know which anon acc has had the most good/bad roles.

Might check after this game if its not already known.

Thats complete.

Most evil anon: Ewan WW

Least evil anon: Derry WW

Edit: Oisin account has never been evil, so derry is only the 2nd least evil anon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I have a strong sentimental attachment to all the anon accounts I've played under. Feels weird to see other players using them, like seeing an ex with a new beau.

fixxxer wrote:
    I have a strong sentimental attachment to all the anon accounts I've played under. Feels weird to see other players using them, like seeing an ex with a new beau.

Gabriel was my first. You never forget. Unless I've forgotten and it wasn't actually Gabriel.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    Gabriel was my first. You never forget. Unless I've forgotten and it wasn't actually Gabriel.

Gertrude was mine in Marvel. Most of my fave memories regarding anon accounts though are through the form of Isla in WWE, Derry in BTTF and Wini/Orla in Sherlock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Gertrude was mine in Marvel. Most of my fave memories regarding anon accounts though are through the form of Isla in WWE, Derry in BTTF and Wini/Orla in Sherlock :)

Nigel was my first in Marvel. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I am so fucking confused.

Ficheall wrote: »

:D Welcome back to WW, Ficheall :pac:

If you have any specific questions you can ask here or fire over a pm. Same can be done after the game pm's go out in the morning

Ficheall wrote: »
    Thats such a wolfie statement.
    Are we sure some people havent got there pms already?

sKeith wrote: »
    10am on Monday the 17th December. (the first munch will take place at this time)
    Will this be a flavor munch or a real munch?

Before this thread gets closed, i'd like to highlight an unanswered question.

I changed a full stop to a question mark in the quote, in case it was not realized it was a question.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

What does the interrogator do? It’s a new role to me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sullivlo wrote: »
    What does the interrogator do? It’s a new role to me.

This was the only time I saw it previously so probably something similar:
    Kolido wrote: »
    Interrogator - SEAMUS MCFLY - Seamus is a humble gentleman who moved from Ireland in the 1880's, but he won't settle for any nonsense. Each night he will invite a player to his farmhouse for a chat and some Whiskey, This player will loose all their powers while out rambling and could suffer a hangover.

Also, ‘‘twas me.

sKeith wrote:
    Before this thread gets closed, i'd like to highlight an unanswered question.

You will have to wait to find out.

It's gameday folks... I may have worked all night but I still have the energy to be excited :D

And in true Christmas fashion...

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro's night shift means he's ready, time difference is my excuse, Santa Claus come to town already?

Christmas.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm ready..

Wly.gif

err..I mean..

giphy.gif

Closing thread. Pm's will start going out shortly and thread will be up and open once they are all out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement