Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol PREGAME QUESTIONS THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nah :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'm gonna be the count down clock!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4804823

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    There will be a tie breaker vote between the tied players.

Who will be eligible to vote in the tie break vote?

How long will the tie break vote be open?
    How will the votes be made, same system as daily lynch vote or quick on thread cast?

sKeith wrote:
    Who will be eligible to vote in the tie break vote?

Everyone except the tied players.

Other details around the tied vote will be announced if and when it happens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll tie your vote

so, no punishments for not voting in the tie breaker vote then, as we dont know when or if it'll happen.

what happens if nobody votes in the tiebreaker vote? will it then goto rand?

or what happens if the tiebreaker vote is a tie?

sKeith wrote:
    so, no punishments for not voting in the tie breaker vote then, as we dont know when or if it'll happen.

I've never seen punishments handed out for tie breakers before.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote:
    what happens if nobody votes in the tiebreaker vote? will it then goto rand?

sKeith wrote:
    or what happens if the tiebreaker vote is a tie?

Rand in both cases.

I've never seen punishments handed out for tie breakers before.

Just clarifying, as rules state "Be active: Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in as a minimum. Failure to do so will result in being substituted or your role removed from the game, whichever is more convenient at the time."

Fair enough. I'll put something in to differentiate between ties and normal lynch voting.

I'm almost afraid to bring this up but... is there the option of voting No Lynch...

:pac:

Nope. Someone must die.

Necro wrote: »
    I'm almost afraid to bring this up but... is there the option of voting No Lynch...

:pac:

If you're stuck for someone to vote, default to sticking up the xmas holly as soon as possibe.

10am on Monday the 17th December. (the first munch will take place at this time)
    Will this be a flavor munch or a real munch.

Drumpot wrote: »
    This is how I imagined you saying that!

4QgTqST.gif

I won't argue with your vivid imagination, but i must point out I am not a klingon nor was i ever in starfleet.

QuestionableWatchfulAstarte-small.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    If you're stuck for someone to vote, default to sticking up the xmas holly as soon as possibe.

Or Nigel. Nigel is always evil!

quickbeam wrote: »

Hey, as long as Necro doesn't become the new default I'm happy :D

• Advertisement

I could get behind a Holly / Nigel lynch 1 race, unless someone can point out the anon behind Necro, then that's alway the best play, statistically. :p:p:p :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I could get behind a Holly / Nigel lynch 1 race, unless someone can point out the anon behind Necro, then that's alway the best play, statistically. :p:p:p :D

Well in fairness it is never hard to spot Necro :P

Looking forward to this, still busy but I am sure I will manage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Would be interesting to know which anon acc has had the most good/bad roles.

Might check after this game if its not already known.

Is it time to start yet? :P

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necro wrote: »
    Is it time to start yet? :P

Sure throw up a quick live game :D

Kolido wrote: »
    Sure throw up a quick live game :D

I actually would if I wasn't working tonight :(

Kolido wrote: »
    Would be interesting to know which anon acc has had the most good/bad roles.

Might check after this game if its not already known.

Why wait until after the game. Started a sheet on the stats sheet, anon - good v evil. just filled out marvel. :)

There's a difference between the anon account randing evil and ending on the side of evil in games.
    I think the info you are looking for is randed evil.
    This chart will be different than game chart, as those who are recruited onto an evil team and randed good, should be good in this new chart.
    or so i believe.

• Advertisement

There's a difference between the anon account randing evil and ending on the side of evil in games.
    I think the info you are looking for is randed evil.
    This chart will be different than game chart, as those who are recruited onto an evil team and randed good, should be good in this new chart.
    or so i believe.

I'd agree with that synopsis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement