Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop the dead dolphin.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Weekend at Flipper's

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

are you sure its not a porpoise looks a bit small to be a dolphin??

stupid behaviour all the same ...imagine the smell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Cork society of prevention of cruelty to animals getting involved....the dolphin is dead... don't think he cares too much

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's weird and unhygienic, but unless the lads killed the dolphin themselves I fail to see how this qualifies as newsworthy stuff. It's just stupid young people doing stupid things. Hardly that much of an outrage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

fryup wrote: »
    are you sure its not a porpoise looks a bit small to be a dolphin??

stupid behaviour all the same ...imagine the smell!!

Could be a young dolphin, yeah idiotic carry on. Hope it was already dead when they came across it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

The smell of that jaysus, I would have a shower with dettol after that and burn the clothes.Stupid messing just for the camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Didn't pretty much the same thing happen a couple of months ago aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Probably a couple of thicks wrapping up their first and only year in CIT by having a 'mad one'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Their floor could do with a hoover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Their floor could do with a hoover.

and their intellect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,293 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Where do you go to get a dead dolphin?

and their intellect
    Mild lobotomy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

The image of drunk students throwing a dolphin out the window made me laugh.

Stupid, I know.

The image of drunk students throwing a dolphin out the window made me laugh.

Stupid, I know.
    Surprised they didn't dress it up first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

lawred2 wrote: »
    Where do you go to get a dead dolphin?

Dealz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Just a bizarre story altogether.

As long as they didn't kill it, I can't really see what the deal is.

It said in the link they weren't students at CIT.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

And in a few weeks their mammies will be ringing into serial mastarbateur neill prenderville that the landlord withheld their golden children's rent deposits, queue landlord bashing

• Advertisement

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Dealz

Of course.. Down the party aisle with the streamers

Students Union response was typical for sure. "We don't give a fcuk, what our members do!"

Members?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Jesus people need to chill out. It was already dead. It's not like they caught it and done all to it while it was alive. Yeah it is weird to do this to a carcass but it's not cruel. It was already dead! People are way too touchy now days.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Jesus people need to chill out. It was already dead. It's not like they caught it and done all to it while it was alive. Yeah it is weird to do this to a carcass but it's not cruel. It was already dead! People are way too touchy now days.

Jesus some posters need to read threads before posting. Very little outrage in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Jesus some posters need to read threads before posting. Very little outrage in this thread!

Not talking about the posters. Talking about the animal rights heads claiming cruelty on the actual page itself.

Surprised they didn't dress it up first.

Or have sex with it. And make a video.

I'd better stop there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Bit disrespectful to the poor dead dolphin. Not to mention disgusting and possibly hazardous to their health but if they didn't kill it then it's just students being dopes as they are wont to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Where did they find the dead dolphin body is what I'm curious about the nearest beach is a 20/30 minute drive really strange thing to come across and then decide to bring it with you to a house party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cervantes2

Weekend at Fungis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Eejits. There was a similar story only with a live kangaroo a couple of years back. That sort of person usually manages to take themself out of the gene pool through their own stupidity sooner or later.

Advertisement