Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac - RDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Got 2 standing. woop. Use the phone app if you're having trouble on the website. got mine within a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

First time attempting to buy tickets for an event like this. Is this sitting here in a queue normal? This is very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Ronney

App got through quick for me, Panic buyed 2 Best Available Gold. Laptop still Queing

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Got two standing on work computer. Was trying on another browsers but still in the queue. It's pot luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Got moved to 2 standing, went to payment, 'an error occurred' and then kicked me out.

fcksake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

1huge1 wrote: »
    Just progressed to "Sit tight, we're securing your tickets..."

That was 4 mins ago

got that then there was a problem with your connection....

two laptops and phone going atm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Computer eventually got through, I resisted clicked refresh.

2 standing, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Got 2 added to cart and then got booted out, went back in and now getting "No tickets are available"...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Got 2 standing tickets. Had 3 browsers open and the app as well, it was actually the browser where I was refreshing that got me in quickest if that helps anyone. Two browsers in the queue on google chrome came up as tickets not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still in the queue. Hmmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Shlippery wrote: »
    Got moved to 2 standing, went to payment, 'an error occurred' and then kicked me out.

fcksake

That happened me too . Purchase went through though . Check your email

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I had two Golden Circle tickets, card details added and then the whole thing crashed at verified by visa. Anyone has two GC tickets to sell please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

2 seating...not idea but I'm in the door anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

I had two Golden Circle tickets, card details added and then the whole thing crashed at verified by visa. Anyone has two GC tickets to sell please PM me

Check email . Happened me too but secured the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Conchir

All sorted, 2 pitch standing. I didn't get to see them in 2015 so really looking forward to this. Why it's on the same night as Elton John though I don't know, surely a lot of people would be interested in both. I got Elton John tickets months ago so over the next while I'll have to decide which to go to, and then sell the other tickets.

A good problem to have I guess!

Good luck to everyone else here getting tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Check email . Happened me too but secured the tickets

Nah the money wasn’t debited. So annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Got two standing tickets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

My app keeps kicking me out saying that I don't have an account every time I try to search for tickets. Even though in already signed in.... Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

really finding it difficult to get tix.

App keeps telling me no tickets found and browser has me in a queue for 18 minutes.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Know someone on the payment verification page, but coming up blank. Should they hit back and try a different payment method? Or will that boot them?

🤪

• Advertisement

FitzShane wrote: »
    My app keeps kicking me out saying that I don't have an account every time I try to search for tickets. Even though in already signed in.... Very annoying

this happened to me the other day for another concert
    I had to delete the cache etc. on my ticketmaster app. it just got stuck in a cycle.

worked grand since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Don't know but it would be amazing given that Buckingham won't be there.

This will sell like Glasto tickets on Friday.

:D:DPeter Green playing post Peter Green Fleetwood Mac songs...your havin a laugh.

Id say he would rather grow his nails long again;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Got through eventually and got standing tickets. Had a €120 gift voucher to use too, clicked pay and got a message saying we're not accepting gift cards at this time, what a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Uriel. wrote: »
    this happened to me the other day for another concert
    I had to delete the cache etc. on my ticketmaster app. it just got stuck in a cycle.

worked grand since.

Same happened to me for the Cure, deleted the app and reinstalled and it has worked fine since. Eventually the app got me through for 2 gold circle tickets today but already had 2 standing by then. It does seem like pot luck.

got in!!!

sh1tty block A - jokeshop stuff, but I guess I shouldnt complain as it wasn't looking good there for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Had 2 regular standing and it crashed after card details entered.

Got offered 2 gold there on the phone and took them instead...christ what am I at.

still, at least that's done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

I`m not into all this headhanging. Concert goers are a different species to me, I don`t mean that in a bad way. What kind of stuff do they play?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mistertrixy

Got 2 Gold....never been to the RDS for a gig, are Gold just for the front Pit?

Saucy price but worth it and its birthday present for the Mrs so win win.
    Fingers crossed everyone else gets sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Tonnes on Viagogo already for exorbitant prices, we really need legislation on this farce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

I managed to get four standing, but it initially crashed, manged to secure them again, €97 each including booking fee for pitch standing the RDS better be good for a venue at that price, ive never been.

Advertisement