Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Horizon 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Is it out already? I thought its tomorrow? Got myself game pass on xbox for that.

Temporarily change your region to New Zealand on Xbox and you can play it now on game pass :)

Just received an update, 541MB I believe it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Set it to download, but it only got 15gb while I was playing. So was not able to try out full version. Got myself vip car pass though. Will do for now.

Just a question to you lads. I played normal Forza games and only played a bit of FH3. I got a bit confused on how structure of races works, because I am used to have events in which it asks me to use specific class or car or manufacturers. In horizon I can roll up in any car I want to new event and it will adjust it for me?
    Not sure if I like that idea much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I done a lot of races so far, done all the road racing exhibitions with the same car and dirt racing exhibitions with the same car but when I was doing all the cross country races the classes keep changing from off road,off road buggies, sports utility etc. You can always make your own blueprint anyway. I hit level 50 in it last night seems a bit easier to make money in it with the super wheelspins . The only problem I have with the game is the wheelspins been full of clothes and emotes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Addons bought for the game are "Play Anywhere" too, right?

I.e. I have the game through game pass, but if I buy the season pass, I'd have it on both Xbox and Windows? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Been playing a bit of this too, dave7g is my gamertag if anyone wants to add me.

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Addons bought for the game are "Play Anywhere" too, right?

I.e. I have the game through game pass, but if I buy the season pass, I'd have it on both Xbox and Windows? :)

Correct.

Okay, finally gave this a proper go today. All I can say: I am loving it.

Really did not enjoyed any other Horizon games, but this one is just great. I cant believe how much better game structure in this one is. I was very sceptical of whole season thing, but god, they pulled it off. Each season is aweome in its own way and how they cycle them is really well done.

So far Alfa guilia is my favorite car. Just feels so good on the road. Pretty much all my races where I could, I used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

My Ford Focus RS. A very nice automobile:

spYh3qt.png?1

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    My Ford Focus RS. A very nice automobile:

spYh3qt.png?1

Must have done about 60 races in the RS Focus so far

• Advertisement

Very enjoyable so far, I'm finding the variation in activities much more pleasing than say Horizon 3

Well, I really liking it. Most played horizon game now.
    Finally did the first year and opened whole game. A lot of stuff to do and with hundred people roaming around makes game world so alive.
    Tried out that team adventure mode and it is some crack. For the first time I finally played racing game online. Two teams battleing in rounds is actually some crack.

I presume no boardsies club around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Very enjoyable so far, I'm finding the variation in activities much more pleasing than say Horizon 3

Feck, a lot of variation
    Im up since 2am just grinding it out to collect all the bonus boards
    Best €100 ive ever spent

Feck, a lot of variation
    Im up since 2am just grinding it out to collect all the bonus boards
    Best €100 ive ever spent

Did you buy the treasure map?

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Did you buy the treasure map?

I have admit I did, not proud

Fantastic game really loving it. It has paid for xbox game pass, Everything else is as good as free.

I have admit I did, not proud

**** that. Needs to be done!

Showed this to my misses on phone. She said it was nice car. Then I said its screenshot of my car in the game. Next was: wtf?!?!

e30dde3b-c201-439d-9bea-0d718f6333ce

Have done about 60 odd races with the Focus RS so far

aw6gys.jpg

Has anyone bought one of the castles yet? They are the only two properties I haven't purchased yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Has anyone bought one of the castles yet? They are the only two properties I haven't purchased yet

It's so fecking Irish. A game about cars and all I can think about is buying houses. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    It's so fecking Irish. A game about cars and all I can think about is buying houses. :rolleyes:

Ah sure, the only way is up for value, next year he will sell all of those for double! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭johnmolly92

Anybody having issues with their Forza Rewards progress not being tracked for the PC version? Im still on 0 points according the website.

First time running a game from the windows store so not sure if theres some settings on my end that need to be enabled. Have the xbox app, and my gamertag is registering acheivements so seems like all is in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I don't think it updates instantly, takes a few days

I normally get them after a few hours

Ok now I’m pretty peed off
    Spend a good few hours collecting all the travel fast boards, only to find I have to buy a gaf for two million to get free travel
    And when I drove up to the bastard house the for sale sign kept disappearing so I can’t buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Spend a good few hours collecting all the travel fast boards, only to find I have to buy a gaf for two million to get free travel
    And when I drove up to the bastard house the for sale sign kept disappearing so I can’t buy it

I've had the odd bug too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Well.... that's the Irish property market for you.......

Sorry, I'll stop now.

New credits available on Forza Hub! 200k for nothing for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Is this the first time road discovery has happened during race events? Was pleasantly surpised but maybe I'm remembering the others wrong

There's a big open clearing around the Astmoor area during autumn (I'm not 100% sure if it's any different during other seasons) that makes it very easy to rack up 499k skill scores quickly just by drifting in wide circles, picking up lumberjack/wreckage/air/wrecking ball scores.

Just got through all the seasons for the first time lastnight and unlocked Forza Live, those live forzathon events are great craic.
    Anybody having issues with their Forza Rewards progress not being tracked for the PC version? Im still on 0 points according the website.

It has given me credit for gamerscore now but nothing else

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Is this the first time road discovery has happened during race events? Was pleasantly surpised but maybe I'm remembering the others wrong

There's a big open clearing around the Astmoor area during autumn (I'm not 100% sure if it's any different during other seasons) that makes it very easy to rack up 499k skill scores quickly just by drifting in wide circles, picking up lumberjack/wreckage/air/wrecking ball scores.

Just got through all the seasons for the first time lastnight and unlocked Forza Live, those live forzathon events are great craic.

It has given me credit for gamerscore now but nothing else

I just use the hoonicorn or a formula drift car and drift up and down the airfield you'll rack up a couple of million skill score fairly handy

Advertisement