Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I am extremely confused with ee at the moment!

I think a good soap is when you care about the characters...either good or bad.

But frankly in ee i couldn't care less about them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How can the Carters afford Tracy and Halfwit at the pub, Mas is gone, how did they afford him too or was he working for crisps :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How can the Carters afford Tracy and Halfwit at the pub, Mas is gone, how did they afford him too or was he working for crisps :p

Was thinking the same thing last night. Nearly more staff that customers.
    There's 5 of them behind the bar and that's not including Tina and Johnny!

Not alone do they have to pay wages but since most of them live there as well they must have a huge food bill.

Also how do they manage to do food in a pub that seldom has anyone eating in it, surely it is'nt viable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Stacey wasn't a bit bothered about her kids when she was all set to run off with Max.

I wonder who she was talking on the phone to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

So Whitney is on a date with her with ex's friend in her ex's family pub. And her ex mother-in-law set up a VIP area for them. :rolleyes: They are two useless characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,153 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So Whitney is on a date with her with ex's friend in her ex's family pub. And her ex mother-in-law set up a VIP area for them. :rolleyes: They are two useless characters.

And what is with his hair ? Seriously ?

Stacey wasn't a bit bothered about her kids when she was all set to run off with Max.

I wonder who she was talking on the phone to.

I think Kat

Sonia was dead on in what she said, definitely on #TeamMartin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭nothing

Stacey definitely has a self destructive streak, commonly seen in those with low self esteem. Her medication is clearly doing it's job, the misunderstanding of mental illness on this thread is shocking. When someone is managing their condition, not every incident in their life suddenly switches them to "crazy mode". She has had an unhealthy relationship with max for years, almost to the point of addiction, it's not that surprising given her need for validation that she slept with him (albeit it was incredibly stupid).

I think Martin was dead right to throw her out. I think she was wrong to disappear with the kids. But what Martin is doing now is wrong and outright cruel to both Stacey and the kids. Is he even legal guardian to Lily or Arthur? Anyway doesn't matter what Stacey did to him, those kids deserve to be seen by all parents. And as for depriving hope of breast milk, who does that to a premie who isn't that long home?! It's outrageous. Stacey should be calling the police.

They had social services in a while back who found the home life, and Stacey's mothering, were grand, no way will Martin get sole custody, and throwing Stacey's condition in her face is completely out of line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,132 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

nothing wrote: »
    Stacey definitely has a self destructive streak, commonly seen in those with low self esteem. Her medication is clearly doing it's job, the misunderstanding of mental illness on this thread is shocking. When someone is managing their condition, not every incident in their life suddenly switches them to "crazy mode". She has had an unhealthy relationship with max for years, almost to the point of addiction, it's not that surprising given her need for validation that she slept with him (albeit it was incredibly stupid).

I think Martin was dead right to throw her out. I think she was wrong to disappear with the kids. But what Martin is doing now is wrong and outright cruel to both Stacey and the kids. Is he even legal guardian to Lily or Arthur? Anyway doesn't matter what Stacey did to him, those kids deserve to be seen by all parents. And as for depriving hope of breast milk, who does that to a premie who isn't that long home?! It's outrageous. Stacey should be calling the police.

They had social services in a while back who found the home life, and Stacey's mothering, were grand, no way will Martin get sole custody, and throwing Stacey's condition in her face is completely out of line.

Stacey didn't give a flying sh*te about Lilly or Arthur when glamorous gingersack Max whisked her of her feet onto the floor.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Stacey didn't give a flying sh*te about Lilly or Arthur when glamorous gingersack Max whisked her of her feet onto the floor.

Yes she left the kids with Martin at the play and did not see Lily's part just to go see and shag the ginger ball sack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

10 suspects of who could have the money - warning spoilers in the link:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-01-24/eastenders-who-has-the-heist-money-10-big-suspects-revealed/

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-01-24/eastenders-who-has-the-heist-money-10-big-suspects-revealed/

I think it is Sharon or Jay

I think it is Sharon or Jay

I was thinking Bernadette but have no idea why I think this!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

SAMTALK wrote: »

I think Bernadette too, i've been saying that for a few days now - ever since Keegan was complaining that there was no hot water (i think it was) and Bernadette whipped a note out of her pocket and said it was her turn to pay for it!

SAMTALK wrote: »

It be nice if the Taylors did have the money but how and when did she take from Ben :confused:

• Advertisement

It be nice if the Taylors did have the money but how and when did she take from Ben :confused:

Haven't a clue but she's acting weird all the time and I presume she's up to something

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Didn't Bernadette have a job delivering newspapers for all of a day too? Bunch of papers replaced the cash in Ben's suitcase!

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Didn't Bernadette have a job delivering newspapers for all of a day too? Bunch of papers replaced the cash in Ben's suitcase!

Isn't she the cleaner in the Albert? I reckon Vincent took the money, hid it in the Albert where Bernadette found it.

pjohnson wrote: »

I said what she did was stupid, the kids were in a safe place, she didn't leave them in a burning building or something. Martin, on the other hand, left an upstairs window wide open and was too busy grumping to actually watch the kids he so badly wants. He's purely punishing Stacey, which I understand, but he clearly doesn't care about those kids or he wouldn't be keeping them from the mother they love.

I wonder would Stacey have took "her" kids when she was planning to take off with Max

Martin stepped up taking on Lily and Arthur as his own especially when she was sick in hospital

I agree he is wrong now trying to keep the kids from her, hopefully they can find a solution to share custody but Stacey has to realise she alone destroyed their family

• Advertisement

I wonder would Stacey have took "her" kids when she was planning to take off with Max

Martin stepped up taking on Lily and Arthur as his own especially when she was sick in hospital

I agree he is wrong now trying to keep the kids from her, hopefully they can find a solution to share custody but Stacey has to realise she alone destroyed their family

I absolutely agree. She completely messed up. And I think she was out of line when she took the kids to her mums without even telling Martin.

Imo shared custody is the best solution for the kids, with two/three stable homes available to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I think it's Sharon. Might gut feeling is telling me it's her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She would have definitely taken the kids if her and Max got together. She’s a selfish biatch, always has been, always will be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,809 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm only trying to get back into this but I am wrong to slightly hate Stacey? She never happy no matter what's done for her.

Did they shows yesterdays EE on RTE ? BBC were showing a different one

BBC showed it Monday to Thursday as there is a match on tomorrow. I presume RTE have shown it on the usual days.

BBC showed it Monday to Thursday as there is a match on tomorrow. I presume RTE have shown it on the usual days.

Ah thank you that makes sense .

Why would the Carters give FI a ring that was worth £210,000 when they only owed £50,000 for the Vic? Utterly ridiculous. They've been scraping together pennies for months but they give away £160,000. :rolleyes:

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    And what is with his hair ? Seriously ?

Oh god yes Halfwit's hair is awful, like one of the Stooges

He was an army chef, really??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

WTF did I just watch?! Lambeth Walk? Conga? That episode was a complete farce! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Who owns Martin and Stacey's house, did Pat leave it to Bianca or Janine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Why would the Carters give FI a ring that was worth £210,000 when they only owed £50,000 for the Vic? Utterly ridiculous. They've been scraping together pennies for months but they give away £160,000. :rolleyes:

was thinking the same - so they take all the money off the lad as well but dont keep 50grand to pay fi and give the lad the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why would the Carters give FI a ring that was worth £210,000 when they only owed £50,000 for the Vic? Utterly ridiculous. They've been scraping together pennies for months but they give away £160,000.

Yeeeah!! Wtf was that about?!!! Hadn't they the time to sell it?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeeeah!! Wtf was that about?!!! Hadn't they the time to sell it?

Well they owe 150k, and they know it's stolen, a lot less risk for them to do a straight swap for the deeds.

Well they owe 150k, and they know it's stolen, a lot less risk for them to do a straight swap for the deeds.

Fi wanted £50,000 not £150,000 for the pub. If the ring was worth £70,000 I could understand them doing a straight swap. But to give away £160,000 makes no sense.

Fi wanted £50,000 not £150,000 for the pub. If the ring was worth £70,000 I could understand them doing a straight swap. But to give away £160,000 makes no sense.

Maybe they thought it was too hot to handle or sell ? But who knows with EE ? !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

£50,000 was for the bogus report that they carried out.

DireMick told Vincent he needed 120 bags. Either that's £120,000 or £838.80 (120 x 25 kg bags of sand @ £6.99 each)

Gulliver wrote: »
    £50,000 was for the bogus report that they carried out.

DireMick told Vincent he needed 120 bags. Either that's £120,000 or £838.80 (120 x 25 kg bags of sand @ £6.99 each)

I now have an urge for Danny Dyer to appear in Emmerdale. Solely so Sam Dingle can proudly present him with 120 sandbags. "YOU WANTED BAGS"

Martin should smash that door down.

• Advertisement

Martin should smash that door down.

Stacey would get him arrested and he was already inside when he hit a copper as he was worried for slapper Stacey after explosion at bloom flower show

Stacey would get him arrested and he was already inside when he hit a copper as he was worried for slapper Stacey after explosion at bloom flower show

I retract my previous sticking up for Stacey, they're as bad as each other

I retract my previous sticking up for Stacey, they're as bad as each other

Martins the victim. Bex should have knocked Stacey over and grabbed the keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Stacey's a little wagon. She should be on her knees apologising for her shameful behaviour. She said she wanted him to go because he'd never forgive her. She doesn't even want to put in the time with him to help him get over it. And the hassle and stress he had with her when she was ill. She pestered him for another child too! The ungrateful selfish little madam!

why is Stacy blaming Martin for her problem she cheated

I hope Martin doesn't take her back, I couldn't spend another minute with someone who shagged some oul baldy geezer in the living room on christmas eve and then locked me out of my house!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Lacey Turner is a good actress doing her best with a sh1te storyline, IMO.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Lacey Turner is a good actress doing her best with a sh1te storyline, IMO.

She is a good actress and the actor who plays Martin now, James Bye is also doing very well

He and Lacey work well together, it is shame they ruined them as a couple by making Stacey a cheat again with ginger bald sack Max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

She is a good actress and the actor who plays Martin now, James Bye is also doing very well

He and Lacey work well together, it is shame they ruined them as a couple by making Stacey a cheat again with ginger bald sack Max

Agreed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"A fantastic character well-acted, Johnny will be sorely missed on Eastenders by all who viewed him"

- Not a single fúcking person. Talk about a low key exit :pac:

What the hell are Eastenders doing to Masood's character, his recreation as village idiot is painful to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

"A fantastic character well-acted, Johnny will be sorely missed on Eastenders by all who viewed him"

- Not a single fúcking person. Talk about a low key exit :pac:

Soss-idge

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement