Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So, Eileen sees the cctv and forgets what Seb said to her and how terrified he was(??!) Surely it should've crossed her mind they were trying to stop him running(?!). What did Anna tell her in prison?? Did none of it sink in? She's such a big eejit! She's that desperate for a man..my Gawd!
    Eva is what...16/17 wks? ..
    And she's wearing a tight fitting leather skirt... Such an unstretchy and uncomfortable fabric for what should be a swelling abdomen! And did you hear her?? She's actually considering letting Adam think the baby is his??? After what happened with Aiden and she was lamenting her guilt all that time! Daft that she didn't notice she'd had no period for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,272 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Eileen!
    some-people-are-just-stupid-nothing-you-can-do-about-24884973.png

I hope Eileen is next though. That stupid b1tch deserves it.

No. I hope she lives with guilt until a ripe old age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Of all the things that have gone on on that street, that's what gets caught on cctv :rolleyes:

And unfortunately the cctv didnt pick up Seb falling from ladder !

Why wasn't Seb questioned again after they discovered the cctv?
    Why wasn't Gary questioned as well as Tim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Gary not in court instead chasing Bethany, let her off not his problem

He's the one that discovered her bullemia, diet pills, her being bullied, helped ger her back from Nathan. Safe to say he's lived her with her long enough to formulate an emotional attachment . And isn't she very lucky that Craig and Gary watch out for her because her family next to useless. I honestly say she needs to be taken to a special rehab centre for at least 6 months where she is supervised and rehabilitated and is taught the difference between right and wrong, shes not psychologically capable of making decisions. Can't get over how uncle David never noticed any of what was going on, he at least has a brain (and a suspicious mind) in that family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,251 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    He's the one that discovered her bullemia, diet pills, her being bullied, helped ger her back from Nathan. Safe to say he's lived her with her long enough to formulate an emotional attachment . And isn't she very lucky that Craig and Gary watch out for her because her family next to useless. I honestly say she needs to be taken to a special rehab centre for at least 6 months where she is supervised and rehabilitated and is taught the difference between right and wrong, shes not psychologically capable of making decisions. Can't get over how uncle David never noticed any of what was going on, he at least has a brain (and a suspicious mind) in that family.
    I think David is more focused on Shona aswell as Lily and Max. He has his own family to think about without having to babysit Sarah's brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

She doesn't need babysitting , she needs people watching her. All members of a family are responsible for the children in it and we all know Sarah has a hard enough time looking after herself. I don't think Gail is in it at much as she used to be? Is Bethany underage for working as a lap dancer ? Might be a good idea to hand in her passport to the employer or the police. She'll soon get fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jhegarty wrote: »
    And Tracy's miscarriage of justice. :P

Anna should see how guilty Tracy got out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

His reaction yesterday said it all... a roll of the eyes and that was it. Class. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

How many CS residents have been imprisioned for crimes they didn't commit?

Deirdre
    Gail
    Anna
    Wasn't Peter in for a time for killing Tina?

• Advertisement

No. I hope she lives with guilt until a ripe old age.

Agree, but what about the long suffering viewer who's sick of looking at that gormless mug on her? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Does Billy think Adam is not aware of Susan's death or just very forgiving that he wants to be his carer now

ah yes of course. for a moment there yesterday when adam helped billy off the floor i thought eh up adam careful there your pulling him about a bit roughly to get him back into his wheelchair .. now I realise again why he done it roughly like that now

I think one of the best parts of the Phelan story ending will be Eileen finding out what a fool she's been.

no, I think the ones to bring him down is either anna (i dont know how from prison), Luke (i dont know if he is really dead) , Andy (ditto) , Seb or anyone else he has crossed badly.

I do hope eileen gets some of his bad treatment first hand but that someone saves her right towards the end ... she can then do her usual "What is it with me and men? - why do I pick these ones?" - I am sure i have heard her say that before quite a few times.

I could see them having a chat about being married to a murderer!

sounds like a new ITV show in the making ... up there with "Neighbors from Hell!" :)

kopite386 wrote: »
    Toyah it's Peter's baby too he deserves the right to know that his surrogate has miscarried his child.

I didnt get peters scene at AA ... he said he feels like he is suffocating, cant breath and feels like he will feel like he will reach for the bottle ... then does a complete 360 (or is it 180?) and then says how much he would love a baby

Toyah...peter would have been a great dad. Eh...yeah ask Simon that Toyah :pac:

he is one little shít that one ... I know about terrible teenagers but he is beyond that - cant stand the little runt!

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Brilliant ending!

Phelan is so bloody evil!!! Poor Andy and Luke and Anna. So many lives he's ****ed up and he just laughs!

they really want to make him despised .. hate to think what happens when the actor pops into supermarket for a pint of milk , I bet (for people who cannot separate acting from real life, and there are a lot of them out there lol) when he goes in for the milk he gets spat at, shouted at and hit by old ladies handbags :D

Shelga wrote: »
    Hmm not sure how I felt that weird Hollyoaks-esque transition, set to Rag ‘n’ Bone Man...

I think it worked , i liked it ... made it more dramatic

Its a wonder the judge didnt act when she saw and heard Phelan taunting Anna in court... Im sure she could have held him in contempt or at least ordered him to be quiet....

that was done for Drama effect - nicely played, glad they done it.. shows us even more what a nasty bit of work he is (as if we needed that) -

I honestly dont miss Anna. Such a hysterical whining cow. The whole storyline is gone beyond stupid.

I hope Eileen is next though. That stupid b1tch deserves it.

ye cant go locking up people just because they are hysterical whining cow's - otherwise there would be a lot more people in prison that there are already LOL :D

• Advertisement

How many CS residents have been imprisioned for crimes they didn't commit?

Deirdre
    Gail
    Anna

"Free the Weatherfield One" - I dont see too many people queuing up for the printed T-shirt or The Sun doing a campaign to release Anna Windass lol :D

gammygils wrote: »
    PC Tinker is brilliant :D

hes very "bumbly" and "Oaf like" - not being horrible but he reminds me of Shrek! :)

Lock her up and throw away the key more like. I actually enjoyed Phelan taunting the dope

all the contortions anna done with her face I bet when she reaches 60 she will look like 80 with all the lines on her face

Ann22 wrote: »
    So, Eileen sees the cctv and forgets what Seb said to her and how terrified he was(??!) Surely it should've crossed her mind they were trying to stop him running(?!). What did Anna tell her in prison?? Did none of it sink in? She's such a big eejit! She's that desperate for a man..my Gawd!
    Eva is what...16/17 wks? ..
    And she's wearing a tight fitting leather skirt... Such an unstretchy and uncomfortable fabric for what should be a swelling abdomen! And did you hear her?? She's actually considering letting Adam think the baby is his??? After what happened with Aiden and she was lamenting her guilt all that time! Daft that she didn't notice she'd had no period for months.

would love to think there was an ulterior motive to eileens stupidness and that she is concocting an idea to stitch Phelan up good and proper but do it over an amount of time but alas she wouldnt be that clever to think up anything like that (or rather the writers for her) wouldnt think about doing something like that.

I think Seb has gone to Phelans daughter for help. She’ll be the one to bring him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Seb has gone to Phelans daughter for help. She’ll be the one to bring him down.

It really should be Anna who brings him down, it is a shame now she is banged up and so is Todd or is he on the run?

Again why did Anna not tell Eileen that Pat raped Nicola's mother?

She doesn't need babysitting , she needs people watching her. All members of a family are responsible for the children in it and we all know Sarah has a hard enough time looking after herself. I don't think Gail is in it at much as she used to be? Is Bethany underage for working as a lap dancer ? Might be a good idea to hand in her passport to the employer or the police. She'll soon get fired.

i just still cannot take this storyline seriously- she has just had that terrible stuff done to her and she chooses to work in a place like this with touchy feely leering men ... I just cannot buy it.

Also what was that OTT of beating up by Gary from a bouncer .. that was quite graphic really.

Sometimes Corrie needs to remember what time of an evening it is one before they show some of this violence and risky storylines - Quite wrongly I have been on some corrie forums and some kids as young as 7 / 8 what coronation street of an evening or their parents say "ah my children love corrie" (under 10's a lot of the time - mad!) ... I know thats not the fault of corrie and that the parents should be careful of what their children are watching.

Killing, Rape, Lap dancing scenes, Violence, beaten up with real looking bloody faces and other scenes that quite frankly if any other drama wanted to show all this the authorities would require it to be put on after 9pm - not with Corrie though (and eastenders/emmerdale the same) seems they can get away with a lot of risky storylines that minors should not really be watching) - you know

lets be serious here for a moment its all put on before the watershed. i know you cannot shield your children from what they see in real life on the streets but you know Corrie really should have some responsibility of what they show or leave up to the viewers imagination ... or else show corrie after the watershed and knock themselves out! - thats what i think anyway.

Anna should see how guilty Tracy got out :P

I dont remember .. how did Tracey get out. It was manslaughter that she got done for hitting the builder over the back of the head wasnt it or was it self-defence?

Wasn't Peter in for a time for killing Tina?

he was, and IRL he would have been able to sue for false imprisonment wouldnt he. He should have asked his solicitor brother Adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

i just still cannot take this storyline seriously- she has just had that terrible stuff done to her and she chooses to work in a place like this with touchy feely leering men ... I just cannot buy it.

Also what was that OTT of beating up by Gary from a bouncer .. that was quite graphic really.

Sometimes Corrie needs to remember what time of an evening it is one before they show some of this violence and risky storylines - Quite wrongly I have been on some corrie forums and some kids as young as 7 / 8 what coronation street of an evening or their parents say "ah my children love corrie" (under 10's a lot of the time - mad!) ... I know thats not the fault of corrie and that the parents should be careful of what their children are watching.

Killing, Rape, Lap dancing scenes, Violence, beaten up with real looking bloody faces and other scenes that quite frankly if any other drama wanted to show all this the authorities would require it to be put on after 9pm - not with Corrie though (and eastenders/emmerdale the same) seems they can get away with a lot of risky storylines that minors should not really be watching) - you know

lets be serious here for a moment its all put on before the watershed. i know you cannot shield your children from what they see in real life on the streets but you know Corrie really should have some responsibility of what they show or leave up to the viewers imagination ... or else show corrie after the watershed and knock themselves out! - thats what i think anyway.

Or maybe make it the responsibility of the parents what they let their children watch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement