Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Ah that's why

• Registered Users Posts: 30,334 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hope Eileen gets locked up in a basement for a few months!

Please, please, please. Make it stop. How much more are we expected to take?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,503 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Gary not in court instead chasing Bethany, let her off not his problem

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Gary not in court instead chasing Bethany, let her off not his problem

Neither of him nor Craig should bother. She still thinks she knows better than everyone so let her learn from her mistakes (or not I mean she learnt shag all from her assault ring experience)

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Neither of him nor Craig should bother. She still thinks she knows better than everyone so let her learn from her mistakes (or not I mean she learnt shag all from her assault ring experience)

I have to say she really rolls her eyes like a real madam!

Does Billy think Adam is not aware of Susan's death or just very forgiving that he wants to be his carer now

I think one of the best parts of the Phelan story ending will be Eileen finding out what a fool she's been.

I think one of the best parts of the Phelan story ending will be Eileen finding out what a fool she's been.

Gail laughing loudly at her

Absolutely. Just when she seems decent again...she turns stupid. It's just so ridiculous that Rosie never mentioned a thing about Phelan in the office

• Advertisement

Gail laughing loudly at her

I could see them having a chat about being married to a murderer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Toyah it's Peter's baby too he deserves the right to know that his surrogate has miscarried his child.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

David should throw Bethany out. She'll try to accuse Gary/Craig of Rape next.

Toyah...peter would have been a great dad. Eh...yeah ask Simon that Toyah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Peter Barlow getting very paternal, excited for the new baby, playing with Ollie, what next taking in young squire Seb :p

If only ! I'd say they'll be going with the Eva was carrying the baby for them all along storyline ! Their sister relationship is so unnatural and ingenuine.

Why on earth is Henry wasting all this time on fake dating Gemma ? Sometimes I think he must like her. Hope she realises she's too good for him and dumps him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Brilliant ending!

Phelan is so bloody evil!!! Poor Andy and Luke and Anna. So many lives he's ****ed up and he just laughs!

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Brilliant ending!

Phelan is so bloody evil!!! Poor Andy and Luke and Anna. So many lives he's ****ed up and he just laughs!

And Michael, Vinny.
    He has to be one of the most evilest soap villains ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

And Michael, Vinny.
    He has to be one of the most evilest soap villains ever?

At this stage I'm starting to think he will get away with it forever! How can anyone ever really find out what happened to Michael, Andy or Luke??

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    At this stage I'm starting to think he will get away with it forever! How can anyone ever really find out what happened to Michael, Andy or Luke??

He'll end eventully slip up or he might eventually confess. They often mention he's a catholic and I think he'll have the attitude if he'll confess everything he'll still go to heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

Hmm not sure how I felt that weird Hollyoaks-esque transition, set to Rag ‘n’ Bone Man...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Its a wonder the judge didnt act when she saw and heard Phelan taunting Anna in court... Im sure she could have held him in contempt or at least ordered him to be quiet....

Its a wonder the judge didnt act when she saw and heard Phelan taunting Anna in court... Im sure she could have held him in contempt or at least ordered him to be quiet....

Phelan can do anything

How come Anna's barrister did not question Phelan about the job he was doing at the time Seb fell, the job Anna discovered when she broke into the builder's yard and hit Eileen :confused:

I honestly dont miss Anna. Such a hysterical whining cow. The whole storyline is gone beyond stupid.

I hope Eileen is next though. That stupid b1tch deserves it.

Phelan can do anything

How come Anna's barrister did not question Phelan about the job he was doing at the time Seb fell, the job Anna discovered when she broke into the builder's yard and hit Eileen :confused:

No mention of her doing a runner either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

How many CS residents have been imprisioned for crimes they didn't commit?

Deirdre
    Gail
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

PC Tinker is brilliant :D

Free the weather field one lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

How many CS residents have been imprisioned for crimes they didn't commit?

Deirdre
    Gail
    Anna

And Tracy's miscarriage of justice. :P

Free the weather field one lol

Lock her up and throw away the key more like. I actually enjoyed Phelan taunting the dope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Even in a court of law Anna couldn't resist shattering her own credibility by screeching and raving out of context accusations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement