Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭ThePott

I actually really like both.
    I'm annoyed we haven't gotten Sasha as a full-on heel on the main roster though.
    Mandalorian is coming out Friday, Sasha is in the new season, I wonder if WWE would want her being the champ should she be doing some promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I like both of them but always been a fan of Sasha's since NXT days. She may be whiny in real life but let's face it she's not going to pop up in the local any time soon. And not just due to Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm the opposite, Itssoeasy. I can't stand Bayley.

Let Sasha win. Would be a travesty for a garbage reign like Bayley's to beat Becky's record. Also, Sasha needs some accolades to be honest. 0-5 at Mania, 0-2 in the cell, hasn't defended a singles titles yet, not one reign over 28 days.

Fair enough we have a difference of opinion. Sasha having a **** record isn’t the fans fault so I don’t care. That’s on Vince and the higher ups as if they saw anything in her they’d have given an accolade before now.

Christ. Well start the clock on the title reign because at some point in the next four weeks she’ll lose the title and we’ll know when because we will see the booboo face.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Title change

Was going to say Charlotte will make that triumphant return and detrone Sasha but she's on Raw

• Advertisement

Pentecost wrote: »
    I like both of them but always been a fan of Sasha's since NXT days. She may be whiny in real life but let's face it she's not going to pop up in the local any time soon. And not just due to Covid.

Nxt Sasha and main roster Sasha aren’t even the same thing. Nxt Sasha was enjoyable.

Outstanding match as you would expect from Banks and Bayley.
    Looking forward to see where it goes next.

Retribution a joke already

The Hurt Business are good but missing something

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Christ. Well start the clock on the title reign because at some point in the next four weeks she’ll lose the title and we’ll know when because we will see the booboo face.

I think she may be getting a reward for showing up on all shows and performing during COVID. She and Bayley hardly missed a show except for Sasha's storyline injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

She’s also about to be in the mandolarian shell have a run while giving publicity for that

• Advertisement

Nxt Sasha and main roster Sasha aren’t even the same thing. Nxt Sasha was enjoyable.
    Fair enough we have a difference of opinion. Sasha having a **** record isn’t the fans fault so I don’t care. That’s on Vince and the higher ups as if they saw anything in her they’d have given an accolade before now.

Okay but how do you really feel?

ThePott wrote: »

It was a good match but wrong person won. There’s a better way to get the title off bayley which I’ll admit was getting to the point where it needed to be dropped. Anyone else would be better than Sasha banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This feud must be over surely. It's gone on and on and on.

Give Bianca a go.

jesus christ Slapjack

this is ultra kids stuff

I like Bianca too for the record.

Reckon flapjack might nick this.

It was a good match but wrong person won. There’s a better way to get the title off bayley which I’ll admit was getting to the point where it needed to be dropped. Anyone else would be better than Sasha banks.
    Strong disagree, Banks is excellent and nearly always puts in a great performance.
    This feud must be over surely. It's gone on and on and on.
    Give Bianca a go.
    I don't know that we're done yet. Find it weird that they'd burn such a major feud here. As much as I'd like Bianca to get her shot I think they're going to build her up.

Okay but how do you really feel?

I don’t get the boss character on the main roster at all. This isn’t an issue with the real life person, it’s the character I can’t stand. I’m allowed to not get it like a wrestler character. Some here like Sasha banks and her character and that’s grand, but I just don’t.

Retribution are dead already. Shocker.

Strong disagree, Banks is excellent and nearly always puts in a great performance.

I don't know that we're done yet. Find it weird that they'd burn such a major feud here. As much as I'd like Bianca to get her shot I think they're going to build her up.

Fine disagree. I have never and will never say anything against her in ring effort and performance even if I think she takes bumps that are risky. It’s her character that in its main roster form I don’t get. I’m surely entitled to not like a character in wrestling.

I just find it odd that's all, certainly having that strong a dislike.
    I admit in NXT her character was a lot more defined but she always delivers in her matches so I could never write her off entirely.

EDIT - Wasn't having a go at you, everyone is entitled to their opinion of course :)

• Advertisement

The angle which was exciting at first but turned into Retribution is the best the wwe writers could come with it ??

You're more than entitled Itssoeaay but don't take it personally if others disagree. It's all good I don't think anyone wanted to say you weren't entitled to your opinion.

Taker debuted at Survivor Series and will celebrate 30 years this year and another dark superstar Sting debuted in wwe too at a Survivor Series event ???. interesting and in the age of cinematic matches it could finally happen :o:o

thought crossed my mind Big Show is involved in the Drew vs Orton feud

Christ he's showing up and costing drew isn't he ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sets up what could be a class Survivor Series match...

92d97y2pacv51.jpg

I just find it odd that's all, certainly having that strong a dislike.
    I admit in NXT her character was a lot more defined but she always delivers in her matches so I could never write her off entirely.

EDIT - Wasn't having a go at you, everyone is entitled to their opinion of course :)

I have a strong dislike because either she or the alleged creative team have butchered her great character from nxt which was money and made it into this pound shop Version of it.

Again I’ve never questioned her in ring ability but her character become more about Eddie guerrerro than about her.

Pentecost wrote: »
    You're more than entitled Itssoeaay but don't take it personally if others disagree. It's all good I don't think anyone wanted to say you weren't entitled to your opinion.

I agree. Having different points of view is what makes boards.ie work. I don’t take it personally I’m just giving my point of view that’s all. I hope and think I contribute constructively to this forum and I will never deny anyone who has a genuinely held opinion on a wrestler past or present. I will admit that I probably have a slant towards old school wrestling or at least the principles that underlined that.

Sets up what could be a class Survivor Series match...

92d97y2pacv51.jpg

That could be epic.

I don't think her character is that bad, poorly booked at times sure. She's definitely in need of a heel run and is overlooked in comparison to the other horsewomen.

Did they confirm NXT would be involved again this year? I know the graphic had yellow on it but aside from that.
    I think every match being a triple threat last time made it seem a bit exhausting but there's some interesting possibilities there alright.

Can never quite make up my mind on Randall. In terms of ability he's as good as anyone this century but his character needs development that he doesn't seem too interested in doing. The "killer" character gets rolled out every couple of years and while it's what suits him best it's repetitive I feel.

• Advertisement

got mixed up with the stipulations of a cage match

Thought orton won it when he went out through the door

Advertisement