Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭thesphinx

Dodge wrote: »
    It was up to last year.

It doesn’t effect me if people are getting mad, I just think venting at people trying to do their job is OTT

Nobody is venting at anyone, it just donesn't make sense that people who made their return recently has already recieved their refund while those who made theirs at he beginning of January is still waiting... it is a fair question to ask when you you are to recieve it, bear in mind that initially I was told the 17thm then the 22nd then the 24th and now the 29th.. if a refund is due it is my money and i am entiteled to it in a timely fashion to which is fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,180 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

thesphinx wrote: »
    Nobody is venting at anyone,

I was specifically talking about the post I originally replied to
    I had a friend who worked in revenue and she told me that they'd have people roaring, shouting and threatening to smash the place up if they didn't get a refund before Xmas. I'd say there's been a few of those this month.

I was specifically talking about the post I originally replied to

Ah ok, sorry... I agree that level of venting is certainly OTT

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aoife2017

I submitted mine on Friday last (24th) & received it today which I am amazed by....

Aoife2017 wrote: »
    I submitted mine on Friday last (24th) & received it today which I am amazed by....

You wer lucky... i should have waited... doesn't really make sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,180 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

You wer lucky... i should have waited... doesn't really make sense

It may be down to your employer too. They need end of month returns AFAIK (at least that’s what I read at the start of the month) - i.e. the December pay roll details

It may be down to your employer too. They need end of month returns AFAIK (at least that’s what I read at the start of the month) - i.e. the December pay roll details

As far as I am aware they have been processed, plus I can generate my P60 no probelm on revenue website..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dublinstuff

I am still waiting and have given up calling long ago. When I log onto Revenue.ie my SOL is now not visible. Previously, it said that it would be available to view soon, now it is not there at all. Has anyone else experienced this?

I am still waiting and have given up calling long ago. When I log onto Revenue.ie my SOL is now not visible. Previously, it said that it would be available to view soon, now it is not there at all. Has anyone else experienced this?

i just checked, it still says Available but when I click on it it says "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

No, mine is still saying we are processing it. When I rang earlier I was told by her to re-submitt it. Which is not even possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 dublinstuff

i just checked, it still says Available but when I click on it it says "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

Thanks. I am hoping that they are now processing it, given that it is now not visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I thought that too as I done both mine and parents on the 3rd, theirs came through last Wednesday but one of my work colleagues did theirs on Wednesday and had refund on Friday. I finally got my SOL on Saturday so will be waiting a few days on refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Our first world problems, eh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

And its down. Lets hope it's the resolution for us all.

gD8a2Kq.png

PS: Revenue should prevent the submission of Income Tax until Jan 15th next time esp. if they can't process them prior to the date. It's clear their systems cant handle the backlog.

advertsfox wrote: »
    And its down. Lets hope it's the resolution for us all.

gD8a2Kq.png

PS: Revenue should prevent the submission of Income Tax until Jan 15th next time esp. if they can't process them prior to the date. It's clear their systems cant handle the backlog.

Don't get your hopes up, Its not. Its scheduled maintenance, I got an email about it in work today. They do it most evenings from 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

I was able to log in. Still nothing, but I could log in

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Just logged in. Still in process :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

I was able to log in but nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jaro Lew

Strange ..... I did Income Tax Return for my parents today and at the end they got a Reference Number now up to 5 working days.

When I did my ITR on 13.01.2020 then I did not get any reference number. I have resbubmitted Income Tax Return today again and They have send me a reference number this time as well....

Lets see if I will get now my SoL

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

Jaro Lew wrote: »
    Strange ..... I did Income Tax Return for my parents today and at the end they got a Reference Number now up to 5 working days.

When I did my ITR on 13.01.2020 then I did not get any reference number. I have resbubmitted Income Tax Return today again and They have send me a reference number this time as well....

Lets see if I will get now my SoL

What did you do to resubmit ITR. It wouldn't let me resubmit it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Jaro Lew

I clicked Amend and resubmitted it again. Got at the end a reference number

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

Jaro Lew wrote: »
    I clicked Amend and resubmitted it again. Got at the end a reference number

Lucky you. It's stopping me from amending and getting a message that i can't amend as SOL in process😢

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sinkadinka

Anyone know how soon payment is made after the SOL is issued, I got my SOL on Saturday, after submitting it on the 3rd Jan but no sign of funds in the bank yet.

sinkadinka wrote: »
    Anyone know how soon payment is made after the SOL is issued, I got my SOL on Saturday, after submitting it on the 3rd Jan but no sign of funds in the bank yet.

2-5 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

No sign of my statement this morning so wasn’t included in the overnight run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

sinkadinka wrote: »

mine arrived within 3 days to my back account

Just logged in - Nothing fo rme, but I was told Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

I redid it this morning and got a confirmation email and code which I hadn't got before so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mamajo2019

Has any1 who received SOL friday/sat got funds yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Submitted on the 1st, still nothing so phoned them today. Lovely girl I spoke to could see overpayment of €702 due to me but their system needs to catch up she said. The result was dated 24.01 but I might not have the SoL for a few days after which it will take 3-5 days for refund.

Advertisement