Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The balaclava slips

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Got my first SF election leaflet in the post yesterday. Came in very handy for getting the bbq started this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Got my first SF election leaflet in the post yesterday. Came in very handy for getting the bbq started this afternoon.

As you found, SF works to help everybody, whatever their needs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

there are not and never have been shinner bots on boards.ie.

from anyone else that would be easily identifiable as a sarcastic tounge in cheek comment but from you ? its hard to guess .

also intresting who likes it ?

shinner bots unite !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I haven't seen that photo since BanjoString last posted. It was his favourite.

So you had seen it before yet feigned ignorance on what political party's get up to with shiling/Frape rooms and PR spin machine's?

Did you just post something about people being disingenuous

Oops.

• Advertisement

Jesus, unbelievable as it may seem, I just used the "Google this image" function on that photo of the frape room, and it brought me straight to an article, only five days old....

It puts comments like this
    Why would posters use this thread - of all threads - to deny SF are disingenuous and use fake identities on social media?
    into context. :D

'We Don’t Want To Make It Obvious It’s Coming From Us’
    “Leaked WhatsApp messages seen by The Sunday Business Post show that dozens of Fine Gael staff and activists were told by the party’s digital team to reword suggested questions ‘in your own voice’ as ‘we don’t want to make it obvious it’s coming from us’.

“They were also told to avoid using email addresses with either Fine Gael or Young Fine Gael in them.”

whatsapp2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

mynamejeff wrote: »
    from anyone else that would be easily identifiable as a sarcastic tounge in cheek comment but from you ? its hard to guess .

also intresting who likes it ?

shinner bots unite !!!!

it's a deadly serious comment i can assure you.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I haven't seen that photo since BanjoString last posted. It was his favourite.

RumpyPumpy and RayBloodyPurchase also posted it, neither of whom were/are synonyms for a certain scatological poster in this thread, of course. I see he was being derided earlier in the thread and suddenly he was thanked by a new, eh, Russian poster and a quick check and the, eh, Russian account had just been set up today. At least we've thus far been spared a full-blown "pal" "compadre" discussion between his two aliases in this thread... so far. Beyond a joke.

RumpyPumpy and RayBloodyPurchase also posted it, neither of whom were/are synonyms for a certain scatological poster in this thread, of course. I see he was being derided earlier in the thread and suddenly he was thanked by a new, eh, Russian poster and a quick check and the, eh, Russian account had just been set up today. At least we've thus far been spared a full-blown "pal" "compadre" discussion between his two aliases in this thread... so far. Beyond a joke.

Nail on the head. He proudly identified himself in that photograph, I've no grá for the Shinners but his agenda is blatantly obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Ye are paranoid, lads. And dead wrong as well. I think some of you are suffering from a case of taking things too seriously. Might want to cool the jets, and take a chill pill. Lighten up. It’s only the interwebs.

• Advertisement

Ye are paranoid, lads. And dead wrong as well. I think some of you are suffering from a case of taking things too seriously. Might want to cool the jets, and take a chill pill. Lighten up. It’s only the interwebs.

It's only the dark arts, give up the shallow pretence.

it's a deadly serious comment i can assure you.

just what a shinner bot would say .....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

fair enough. i wouldn't know given i haven't ever come across one.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I'd say you sat for hours on end yesterday penning such a well thought out witty retort J.

I'd say you sat for hours on end yesterday penning such a well thought out witty retort J.

He should have just rolled out his signature retort, which always worked well on his alt accounts.

He should have just rolled out his signature retort, which always worked well on his alt accounts.

Are you suggesting Jeff has alternative accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Edgware wrote: »
    "The IRA is gone" but still one of those who bombed Birmingham stated at the recent inquest that IRA leadership in Dublin gave him permission to name the bombers.
    Do they think we are complete fools?

it's really not that hard to understand

Are you suggesting Jeff has alternative accounts?

I doubt it.

Who knows who is real and who is not.

After Gerry Adams, I don't know what to believe...

I doubt it.

Who knows who is real and who is not.

After Gerry Adams, I don't know what to believe...

It's the skullduggery going on from the law and order party in government that concerns me tbh.

A 70 year old tweeting to himself is pretty meh in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I get the feeling all sorts of parties are using lots of different platforms.i can see fg and ff posters regularly on boards.

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »
    I get the feeling all sorts of parties are using lots of different platforms.i can see fg and ff posters regularly on boards.

You'd have to have come down in the last shower, or a bubble on the Liffey to think otherwise S.

It's hardly a new phenomenon either.

Another thread strangled to death by the shinnerbots i see,

when they start responding to each oehter in that smarmy political speak it all over .

Christ politics is depressing :-(

btw just he one account at a time lads its easier to keep things honest that way ,

curious as to what my signature retort is though

Another thread strangled to death by the shinnerbots i see,

when they start responding to each oehter in that smarmy political speak it all over .

Christ politics is depressing :-(

btw just he one account at a time lads its easier to keep things honest that way ,

curious as to what my signature retort is though

If you find politics depressing, then steer clear of it. You're clearly out of your depth here.

what you people do isnt politics by a long way

what you people do isnt politics by a long way

Except for the ones with multiple accounts. :D

Advertisement