Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The balaclava slips

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

And then the said Mary Lou " Chucky" condemns the violence in Derry while the Sinn Fein shop continues to sell T shirts emblazoned with " tiochfaidh ar La", and Armalite rifle images.
    IMG-20190419-WA0007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

And then the said Mary Lou " Chucky" condemns the violence in Derry while the Sinn Fein shop continues to sell T shirts emblazoned with " tiochfaidh ar La", and Armalite rifle images.

Do they still sell IRA t-shirts with 'undefeated army'?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

myshirt wrote: »
    Shinnerbots infiltrated boards at one point. They are still here, hiding in the long grass, but not as prominent thank god.

there are not and never have been shinner bots on boards.ie.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

That derogatory and dismissive term used to group certain posters, freely expressing their views, says more about those using the term, their concern for the support for political views they dislike, and their disregard for free expression of views, than they might like to or admit or are even aware of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I dont know. Even on boards we all have multiple accounts and we have made similar slips a times. Its just the nature of modern social media profiles.
    Let he that is without sin etc.

Ah, wha’? I’ve closed accounts but never had more than one at a time.

• Advertisement

laughable assertion

youve been quiet lately

That derogatory and dismissive term used to group certain posters, freely expressing their views, says more about those using the term, their concern for the support for political views they dislike, and their disregard for free expression of views, than they might like to or admit or are even aware of.

no it says a lot about the genuine and quite reasonable imo assertion that sinn fein are sponsoring multiple accounts on this site and that boards policies dont allow anyone to say it for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭Odhinn

no it says a lot about the genuine and quite reasonable imo assertion that sinn fein are sponsoring multiple accounts on this site and that boards policies dont allow anyone to say it for some reason

Did it ever occur to you that there is just a number of persons here who are SF voters?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Odhinn wrote: »
    Did it ever occur to you that there is just a number of persons here who are SF voters?

I’m sure there are SF supporters on this website - some people do fall for their populist nonsense and hurler on the ditch approach to politics.

There are 2 or 3 ‘20 hours a day’ merchants around though. Spouting the SF mantra from early at morning to late at night. Single issue posters. I don’t believe they are getting anything from SF - they just strike me as losers who are unencumbered with having to work, raise a family, or leave the house that often. Most people can identify these lads, dude.

I’m sure there are SF supporters on this website - some people do fall for their populist nonsense and hurler on the ditch approach to politics.

There are 2 or 3 ‘20 hours a day’ merchants around though. Spouting the SF mantra from early at morning to late at night. Single issue posters. I don’t believe they are getting anything from SF - they just strike me as losers who are unencumbered with having to work, raise a family, or leave the house that often. Most people can identify these lads, dude.

You're an alumni of The school of Sad, Dreary and Lazy Stereotyping I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

You can deny, but the Kingsmill loaf of bread and other topics had the usual posters on here supporting and explaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

If a lad is spending his time multiquoting people to death from 7 am in the morning to 1am the next day then he almost certainly doesn’t have a job, partner, or family. At least they are getting up early I suppose- not an action I would associate with some SF supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

laughable assertion

youve been quiet lately

i have been busy.

If a lad is spending his time multiquoting people to death from 7 am in the morning to 1am the next day then he almost certainly doesn’t have a job, partner, or family. At least they are getting up early I suppose- not an action I would associate with some SF supporters.

he likely does have all of those. perhapse he is on a day off or is on his holiday leave. he could also be on a slow day at work so have a bit of time to come on boards. many people in work come on here during work time.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

timthumbni wrote: »
    To be fair Irish Americans are not known to be the brightest.
    Unlike you who never left your village in case another village idiot took your position

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Why would posters use this thread - of all threads - to deny SF are disingenuous and use fake identities on social media?

Why would posters use this thread - of all threads - to deny SF are disingenuous and use fake identities on social media?

It's hardly unique to the shinners to be fair.

Varadkar 'suggested creating anonymous accounts online to make positive comments on news'

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

"The alleged course of action wasn't taken and was never seriously considered."

Try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

I know right. And literal sh1tposting all the time.

"The alleged course of action wasn't taken and was never seriously considered."

Try again.

Ok.
    Any government worth its salt has done this' - senior figures exult in Leo's new 'strategic communications unit'

Fine Gaels Frape Room

Book2.jpg

The young have excess energy, as is well known.

• Advertisement

False 'grass roots' . The Americans refer to it as "Astroturf" "New" labour used them extensively in local press across Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

And the stench of whataboutery rises through the thread.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

Some of the people on this thread would want to get a life, trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

Balanadan wrote: »
    Some of the people on this thread would want to get a life, trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

I agree, it's sad really.

And the stench of whataboutery rises through the thread.

holding-your-nose.jpg

'Johnny Flash' is furthest to the right.

Howya Bertie kiiiiid?! :) I thought you were banned?

Howya Bertie kiiiiid?! :) I thought you were banned?

I never transcend the boundaries of good taste.

I never transcend the boundaries of good taste.

Neither do I mate, but you know what the moderators here are like.

Pip pip.

Neither do I mate, but you know what the moderators here are like.

Pip pip.

That's your cross to bear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

'Johnny Flash' is furthest to the right.

Johnny Flash is in the crapper taking copious notes about his bowel movements.

Advertisement