Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The Offseason 2019

• 29-06-2019 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Can’t sleep, just saw this - per Woj, KD to meet the Clippers, Knicks, Nets, and the Warriors.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Looks like Horford might be going to NOLA. That team is really becoming interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Angliru wrote: »
    Looks like Horford might be going to NOLA. That team is really becoming interesting.

Didn't see that coming TBH, all the talk has been of Dallas. Yeah, they could have a very interesting team, though I expect the roster as it stands today and the season opening roster may be different with either Ball or Ingram likely gone. If I were them I'd let them play at least until All Star Break before changing anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,357 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

To speculate about Portland for a minute seems like they have no plans to re-sign Aminu despite the fact that they have his Bird rights and letting him walk has pretty much zero affect on the cap. This either means they're just really confident in Zach Collins' ability to start at the 4 next year or there's a trade in the works for a new starting PF.

EDIT: Ehh welcome to the offseason thread I guess :p

KD's move will be announced on his show tonight

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1145413143470006273

KD to the Nets with Kyrie? Make it happen NBA Gods just for the catastrophic Knicks meltdown.

• Advertisement

• Just read on Twitter that 'TheBoardroom' instagram page (KDs) went from 108K followers less than 10 minutes ago to 127K.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

• shiitttttt, KD and Kyrie to the nets, Russel to Minnesota and Wiggins traded to a third team rumours going now. Love this drama!

Knicks might end up missing out on Zion, Durant, Kyrie and Kemba and traded away Porzingis. Absolute scenes.

Knicks are gonna end up maxing Tobias Harris and Boogie Cousins, aren't they?

• Advertisement

Knicks are gonna end up maxing Tobias Harris and Boogie Cousins, aren't they?

Wiggins please, Twitter would blow a gasket.

KD having an announcement on his business channels is pointless now when it's out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Tis all kicking off now anyway. Both Kyrie and KD off to the nets. Huge for them but I’m guessing that means Russell will leave.

They traded away Porzingis for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 36,014 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

KD, Kyrie and DeAndre Jordan going to the Nets

• Khris Middleton 5 year $190 resigning with the bucks along with Lopez

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Free Agency opens within the hour. Woj reporting KD ($164m 4-Years), Kyrie ($141m 4-Years) & DJ all signing with the Nets.

Might be worth closing the old thread and linking this one no?

kmart6 wrote: »
    Might be worth closing the old thread and linking this one no?

Trust the Process :)

The Hornets just gave Terry Rozier a 3 year $58m contract...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭nerd69

Rumors of a 3 way trade (rozier,Kyrie,kemba) that will allow the Celtics to sign kemba and keep horford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Hitch2222

The Hornets just gave Terry Rozier a 3 year $58m contract...

Jalen Rose called this exact deal pretty much yesterday. I think it's a tad over priced but he'll work so hard for his spot and he'll be a good culture piece. I'd prefer him for that than Kemba for either the max by Hornets or Celtics.

He also called Horford for Mavs so let's see....

Celtics potentially coming apart at the seams, Brown or Tatum need to make a leap this year imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hitch2222 wrote: »
    Jalen Rose called this exact deal pretty much yesterday. I think it's a tad over priced but he'll work so hard for his spot and he'll be a good culture piece. I'd prefer him for that than Kemba for either the max by Hornets or Celtics.

He also called Horford for Mavs so let's see....

Celtics potentially coming apart at the seams, Brown or Tatum need to make a leap this year imo.

I’m a Celtics fan but I wouldn’t keep Rozier at that price. Also, after his comments after the Bucks series it would be hard for him to come back tbh.

It fell apart when Kyrie and AD decided to go elsewhere, not because of this, but yeah, they’re in the doo doo now.

What we know so far:

- KD/Kyrie/DJ are heading to Brooklyn
    - Lillard getting the max extension from the Blazers ($196m 4-years)
    - Kemba Walker potentially heading to Boston
    - Jimmy Butler reportedly wants to play in Miami
    - Brook Lopez staying in Milwaukee ($52m 4-years)
    - Khris Middleton staying in Milwaukee ($178m 5-years)
    - Lakers seem to be the favourites for Kawhi

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭nerd69

I think rozier starting with high usage will go very well

Just a little on how the betting markets are seeing things right now.

The Brooklyn Nets are as shorter favourites to win the title than the Warriors & as probable as the Raptors are to repeat.
    It goes Lakers (+250, favourites), Bucks (+700), Clippers (+800) and then come the Raptors, Rockets & Nets (+1100)

Betting market must think Durant will be back next season.

Woj clearing out his drafts bang on 11

JJ Redick joins NOLA for a massive $26m over 2 years, Sixers really not looking like having a good offseason.

• Advertisement

Kemba to Boston ($141m 4-years)

D Rose is heading to Detroit ($15m, 2-years)

JJ Reddick to the Pelicans ($26m, 2-years)

KD to Brooklyn confirmed, signing a max deal on July 6th

Thad Young to Chicago ($41m, 3-years)

Advertisement