Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

See not only do you get a spin but a maintenance course thrown in for good measure....would not have even got that puncture if I stayed put instead of going out again and coming home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    See not only do you get a spin but a maintenance course thrown in for good measure....would not have even got that puncture if I stayed put instead of going out again and coming home.

Which would you have preferred, and be honest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Will have to head along to the next spin out looks like it was a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Good day out lads, great craic!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Good day out lads, great craic!
    See ya next Sunday Blu

No promisess, if I can get the permission slip signed I will be there!

Blue you on a motorbike...just say you going to the toilet and red line it out of the estate!!! Deal with it when you get back.....:eek::eek: :D

Only pulling your leg mate.....do all the housework for the week and you will have loads of "PARTNER POINTS" as I call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

I was looking forward to a spin but i just found out the other half made plans for the next two weekends that include me :o

goodlad wrote: »
    I was looking forward to a spin but i just found out the other half made plans for the next two weekends that include me :p

LMAO....she made plans for 2 weekends without so much as running it by you!! My other half would not make a cuppa tae without running it by me :eek:

See you on the spins soon enough man.

Darren,(Nerrad) you can meet up with another guy who is joining up with us at Cherrywood junction at 11am on Sunday and spin on to Naas for 11.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Darren,(Nerrad) you can meet up with another guy who is joining up with us at Cherrywood junction at 11am on Sunday and spin on to Naas for 11.30.

Yea i can do that no problem at all :D

If there is any change of plan i will pm you!

Ahh here, this spin is getting popular. We are booking a week in advance now!!!!

Does this mean im out of the circle now, cos im missing this weekend???:eek:

As soon as you said you were a UTD fan you were kicked out ffs!!!! :p

COME ON THE TOFFEES!!!!

As soon as you said you were a UTD fan you were kicked out ffs!!!! :p

COME ON THE TOFFEES!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭SaoriseBiker

Where are you fellas meeting up and what time ? From past threads you tend to meet up maybe around 11.00 in Clane or Kilcock or wherever, it's just I might take an early spin out form Dublin and have a chin wag and then head back to see the Cork v Donegal match. Just a thought.

More then welcome to fly out for a quick spin and say hello. Depending on the amout of lads and the direction they are coming from (we have lads coming up from carlow for a spin) we do meet at either naas, clane or kilcock. With naas being the earliest meet and then staggered 30 min intervals from clane to kilcock.

I will most likely be at clane or kilcock at 12.

Naas at 11.30, outside ODEON Cinema, near junction 9 (big ball) N7

So set the alarm for 8 in the morning and you be ready lookbehind!!!

On account of me being off on Monday I have the permission slip signed and stampped for Sunday! :D

Pretty sure I'm good to go Sunday as well provided I don't have any more hassle with my sv.

On account of me being off on Monday I have the permission slip signed and stampped for Sunday! :D

2 weeks in a row Blu3...man you must have been on nightfeeds all week. Good stuff, now take it handy this sunday and stop bullying other riders to go for a blast! :eek: :p

Keep an eye here for tomorrow and we sort out meeting points and who is going where.

2 weeks in a row Blu3...man you must have been on nightfeeds all week. Good stuff, now take it handy this sunday and stop bullying other riders to go for a blast! :eek: :p

Yerp, I was actually LOL! What are you on about I always take it handy on group ride outs, I love my bike too much to do somehting stupid! :p

I'll be in Naas at 11.30, outside ODEON Cinema, near junction 9 (big ball) N7 on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Got a text from mick last sunday but was working nights, on nights again this weekend but if I can drag myself out of bed early enough i'd love to head out go for a spin. Havn't done anything but commute in weeeeeeks.

I'll be in Naas at 11.30, outside ODEON Cinema, near junction 9 (big ball) N7 on Sunday.

I will cya there if my tank isnt half water / half petrol again :o

goodlad wrote: »
    I will cya there if my tank isnt half water / half petrol again :o

LOL, no worries!

Jaysus will will have to start a ticket system soon with the amount of bikes. Anymore then 10 gets a tad messy especially if a lad or 2 only starting out comes along the "VETS" start to get a bit twitchy......

If that happens just split the group in to two and leave a few minutes appart.

You just volunteered to lead a group good man blue.....:D