Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's a beautiful gif, Kowloon.

I'm sure Sardi will love it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That's a beautiful gif, Kowloon.

I'm sure Sardi will love it. :pac:

https://giphy.com/gifs/sick-puke-3ohhwxIMg9tz9rNsGs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed trying to make sense of a conversation and trying to figure out what was actually meant by it :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    In bed trying to make sense of a conversation and trying to figure out what was actually meant by it :confused:

Oh no no no no noooooo, either talk it out with the other person(s) involved or put a pin in it until tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

After being wide awake a few minutes ago I can feel the first delicate tendrils of sleep slowly creep around my consciousness.

A rather convoluted way to say goodnight all.

• Advertisement

Oh no no no no noooooo, either talk it out with the other person(s) involved or put a pin in it until tomorrow..

Other person seems to have fallen asleep! I’m gonna finish it off tomorrow but trying not to think about it isn’t going to be easy :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mentally pin it on to a noticeboard for tomorrow, dangerous to ruminate with only half the information but all the imagination ;)

You’re right there Grem, otherwise I’ll lie here all night tossing and turning and trying to think of every single possible outcome good or bad

Instead, ponder if plastic dinosaurs are made of real dinosaurs :P

Ooh well now there’s a question :eek::D

• Advertisement

Ooh well now there’s a question :eek::D

I reckon they are in a long drawn out recycled way. Conversations i do have with kids :D

I think I would actually agree with you on that, a very interesting think to ponder :p

So if you are ever buying little plastics toys for kids, get dinosaurs and tell them they really are dinosaurs :D

Kids must love you :D

Kids must love you :D

They are never as afraid as the adults are so they get to hear my random theories which apparently are funny and i get to watch cartoons

They are never as afraid as the adults are so they get to hear my random theories which apparently are funny and i get to watch cartoons

That sounds like a win win to me!

I had a love of Spongebob, myself and my little friend watched hours of it when we could :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I could go for anything in the food forum about now...

snack attack-side...

and now with a jig :D

The days when the my world literally shut down for the night!

• Advertisement

Having a long work night, Grem?

Tis grand, was just a comment on the quietness of the thread overnight :)

Oh, sorry :o

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Oh, sorry :o

Don't worry, i'm naturally obtuse as hell

Nah, your posts make perfect sense, I just don't read signals well... and clever banter is beyond my scope.

Stop putting yourself down ;)

I don't - I just know my limits is all. :)

Hope work isn't too taxing for you, and you're having a pleasant night.

There are no limits :P

I wish to be bold like you and cut my own shaggy covid hair.

so far, the scissors are scaring the crap outta me :eek:

this may call for a hefty dose of apple wine first

...for medicinal purposes to steady the ole hand ;)

• Advertisement

It's easy for me, head shaved before, always mad short

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement