Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 17 transfer thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Having Mount in your team is the FF equivalent of still having your Halloween decorations up

Just off loaded Mount and Jimi to Ali and Ings. Needed rid of Mount and wanted Spurs cover but a bit sad to be parting with Jimi as hes served me very well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Having Mount in your team is the FF equivalent of still having your Halloween decorations up

:D:D:D

True, I literally don't know how he's still there....I'm blaming everything on Harry Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

My double SHU experiment is forcing me to put Ings on the bench. Ings probably in the best goalscoring form of his PL life at the moment.

The smart decision would be to bench 2nd SHU defender in favour of Ings but stubbornness is stopping me. Maybe I'll bench Alli instead.....away to Wolves is tricky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

FitzShane wrote: »
    My double SHU experiment is forcing me to put Ings on the bench. Ings probably in the best goalscoring form of his PL life at the moment.

The smart decision would be to bench 2nd SHU defender in favour of Ings but stubbornness is stopping me. Maybe I'll bench Alli instead.....away to Wolves is tricky
    Or bench boost
    What’s rest of bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

km79 wrote: »
    Or bench boost
    What’s rest of bench

Pope, Rico & Cantwell. Wouldn't really expect more than 5 points from them combined so not sure if BB is worth it.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Pope, Rico & Cantwell. Wouldn't really expect more than 5 points from them combined so not sure if BB is worth it.

I’m expecting at least 6 from Pope .......
    A goal or assist from Alli and you are in double digits
    Which is a success for that chip with no hits to factor in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any changes you can see here lads

Pope
    Robertson Soyuncu Lundstram
    Mane Zaha martial maddison
    Kane Vardy Jimi

Gazzinga Baldock awb Cantwell

Thinking of moving Robertson and Jimi out and bringing in aurier and rashford. Have two free transfers. But it seems a bit sideways

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

What's the likelihood that one of Mane/Salah getting rested again before they head off for the cup?

Have Mane in my team but tempted to bring in Salah as well for this week expecting them to run riot at Watford as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Axwell wrote: »
    What's the likelihood that one of Mane/Salah getting rested again before they head off for the cup?

Have Mane in my team but tempted to bring in Salah as well for this week expecting them to run riot at Watford as usual.

That would be a bit too much. More likely after with the fixture pile up.

• Advertisement

After last GW I left Aurier to start and put Kelly first sub. Mainly because Kelly is playing in a Derby.

Now I’ve switched it around.

Start Kelly or Aurier ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭siblers

After last GW I left Aurier to start and put Kelly first sub. Mainly because Kelly is playing in a Derby.

Now I’ve switched it around.

Start Kelly or Aurier ?

I'm starting both and benching Lundstrum.

siblers wrote: »
    I'm starting both and benching Lundstrum.

I wouldn’t dream of benching Lundstram.

It’s just not an option. He plays every week for me. I genuinely don’t even second guess it. He’s as much a starter as TAA and Mane or any of my premier players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Any changes you can see here lads

Pope
    Robertson Soyuncu Lundstram
    Mane Zaha martial maddison
    Kane Vardy Jimi

Gazzinga Baldock awb Cantwell

Thinking of moving Robertson and Jimi out and bringing in aurier and rashford. Have two free transfers. But it seems a bit sideways

What would you do with 1 transfer and rolling? I'm not gonna saw NO to that move...

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Salah triple capt, yay or nay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭COH

Jimmy > Abraham

• Advertisement

cizolin wrote: »
    Salah triple capt, yay or nay?

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I wouldn’t dream of benching Lundstram.

It’s just not an option. He plays every week for me. I genuinely don’t even second guess it. He’s as much a starter as TAA and Mane or any of my premier players.

I've now dropped Aurier and starting Lundstrum. I'd imagine Spurs will conceed.

siblers wrote: »
    I've now dropped Aurier and starting Lundstrum. I'd imagine Spurs will conceed.

I’m starting Jimenez too so I try not to have attackers playing against my defenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭COH

Robertson > TAA last minute free transfer done just in time

Advertisement