Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 17 transfer thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭siblers

After last GW I left Aurier to start and put Kelly first sub. Mainly because Kelly is playing in a Derby.

Now I’ve switched it around.

Start Kelly or Aurier ?

I'm starting both and benching Lundstrum.

siblers wrote: »
    I'm starting both and benching Lundstrum.

I wouldn’t dream of benching Lundstram.

It’s just not an option. He plays every week for me. I genuinely don’t even second guess it. He’s as much a starter as TAA and Mane or any of my premier players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Any changes you can see here lads

Pope
    Robertson Soyuncu Lundstram
    Mane Zaha martial maddison
    Kane Vardy Jimi

Gazzinga Baldock awb Cantwell

Thinking of moving Robertson and Jimi out and bringing in aurier and rashford. Have two free transfers. But it seems a bit sideways

What would you do with 1 transfer and rolling? I'm not gonna saw NO to that move...

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

Salah triple capt, yay or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭COH

Jimmy > Abraham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

cizolin wrote: »
    Salah triple capt, yay or nay?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I wouldn’t dream of benching Lundstram.

It’s just not an option. He plays every week for me. I genuinely don’t even second guess it. He’s as much a starter as TAA and Mane or any of my premier players.

I've now dropped Aurier and starting Lundstrum. I'd imagine Spurs will conceed.

siblers wrote: »
    I've now dropped Aurier and starting Lundstrum. I'd imagine Spurs will conceed.

I’m starting Jimenez too so I try not to have attackers playing against my defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭COH

Robertson > TAA last minute free transfer done just in time

Advertisement