Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Friday's are my favourite too.

There's a couple of bigger boards beers coming up soon... must check the dates of them.

Heaven forbid we clash!

Yeah but you'd well go to the A&R one.....right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Fred83 wrote: »
    right friday it is,what date *OBJECTION,SUSTAINED
    I'm not wearing a tie
    Yeah but you'd well go to the A&R one.....right?
    If he doesn't go, we can kick some serious tut, with the strength of Ra!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Ha.. I think I skipped out on another beers last time to be at the A&R beers.. so yes.. I'll make it.

Oh and don't think I've forgotten my Four Swords promises... Just need to get my Gamecube down to the apartment.

Moved my X-Arcade sticks down here last week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ha.. I think I skipped out on another beers last time to be at the A&R beers.. so yes.. I'll make it.

Yuss!

I don't care how much I wanna see ye, if the weather is like what it is now, there's no way I'm gonna go! it's like someone has the Perfect Storm soundtrack on outside.
    ;_; it's so scary (and it'd mess my hair)

• Advertisement

You actually want to see us ? :eek:

You actually want to see us ? :eek:
    course I do, why so suprised? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

thinking of making a guest appearance myself if we can work out time/date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If people want to do something earlier in the day it'll have to be a Saturday anyway. Some of us work Fridays! :D

If it's just to a pub then a Friday would be fine.

So, any ideas? Anyone know if there's one of those chiptune music nights on in town soon?

Yeah. There should be another GamePak night coming up.

Last one was on the 12th.

http://www.myspace.com/gamepak

• Advertisement

i wait and see what the boss ser says

i wait and see what the boss ser says
    See what I say now about what?

day everyone is meeting up :o

day everyone is meeting up :o
    because I'm the queen, any day suits me once I get a good bit of notice, have to plan out things, make sure I don't have something else on (which would be rare) but I think Saturday myself looks best for everyone if people work Friday and mass on Sunday for others lol, I hate Sunday anyway. Oh and I have to get a lovely outfit ready

dont forget the county finals as well,the boring old fart memorial cups i call them

didn't know it was an dress code, *gets his Alfred chicken costume* *that's an old platform game for our younger viewers.

didn't know it was an dress code, *gets his Alfred chicken costume* *that's an old platform game for our younger viewers.
    I used to love and hate that game -_-
    There isn't it's just I'm obsessed with clothes and I'll use any excuse to dress up a bit

right ladies and gents,can we be able to put a date on this,and what time of day should people start to arrive,i know myself i am limited to times due to public transport

that compatibility has got me weak!

Hey o1s1n... ;)

• Advertisement

Hey o1s1n... ;)
    o1s1n is my number 1, jealous much?

Look how many hearts I got from him though and I got Retro in there too!

love_1.jpg

Look how many hearts I got from him though and I got Retro in there too!

We simply must invite Damo to this beers.

It must be based largely on who thanks your posts.

Damo thanks left right and centre.. I even made a dangerous drinking game out of it... scroll through a thread and take a shot whenever you see a post thanked by Damo.

I think it's fair to say o1s1n is a whore
    captureqso.png
    We simply must invite Damo to this beers.
    if he goes, will you duet with me and sing "can you feel the love tonight" ?

Sera wrote: »
    I think it's fair to say o1s1n is a whore
    if he goes, will you duet with me and sing "can you feel the love tonight" ?

o1s1n you ho!

Absolutely.

It must be based largely on who thanks your posts.
    Is it? I don't remember cherryghost ever thanking any of mine, I'm sure it's interests because I added Japan and the the last 3 got an extra heart? :/

just saw it there "based on your posting style, the forums you frequent and who you interact with"

o1s1n you ho!

Absolutely.
    I saw him a strip club, it was like "give it up for o1s1n, he's supporting his bf's retro gaming habit, he's watching you give him money at the bar right now"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've got o1s1n no.1 in mine as well. I'm scared.... and turned on.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I've got o1s1n no.1 in mine as well. I'm scared.... and turned on.
    Want to fight in some mud or a fountain for him? :pac:

Advertisement