Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,825 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't spend too much on the saturn version. It might be the craziest with the awful digitised graphics but it's a poor game while the SNES and TG-16 games are crazy and also very playable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Gayest game ever? I think not. I think you just want me to post Cho Aniki pictures:

Good lord that game looks odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

The Yakyuken Special...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,825 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That's kind of the opposite of gay?

yup its a rock,paper,scissors game with a twist..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,461 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Perverts, the lot of ye! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Did ye have a good night?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I hope there's some pictures! :)
    ask and ye shall recieve (sorry about the size)
    4416046519_36d3802c1e_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Okay... maybe I don't look normal.

Master of the Universe

At least you don't look like a wookie.

/Runs off to have a shave.

• Advertisement

and not a bodhran or a guitar in sight!.

I'd pay good money for a Bodhran Hero game.

Taiko drum master is the closest you will get. Can't be as bad as the GAA games if it does come out.

BODHRANHERO.jpg

I will spend more time in Photoshop on that later...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You know, my wife plays the Bodhran, and given the way in which it's played, "Bodhran Hero" wouldn't just emulate playing it, it'd be a real training tool, where can I buy this???

Next it'll be uillean pipe hero or tin whistle hero,

Heck,

Trad Band! with whistle, bodhran and microphone! buy the limited edition for free Dervish and Kila tracks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Come down to Waterford for the next one, everyone can stay in my 1 bedroom house, it will be fun because i can get absolutly trollied and find some waterfordian sluts for all.

Well sluts for some, minature Irish flags for others!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

ask and ye shall recieve (sorry about the size)

Yay you can see my t-shirt :P

I actually do not remember that particular moment =/

Master of the Universe

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

POWER UP!

whats tyhe story with the next event then, I'd like to make it this time

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Well we were going to go to a pub over the north side that had a beer garden. But that's when the weather was nice. I don't think that would work in the snow :(

Unless....anyone up for making retro themed snowmen?! :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    Well we were going to go to a pub over the north side that had a beer garden. But that's when the weather was nice. I don't think that would work in the snow :(

Unless....anyone up for making retro themed snowmen?! :D

is there a bus/train station near to that

Master of the Universe

Where are you heading from? If people from outside of Dublin want to pop along I can meet them around the spire on O Connell street if they're afraid of getting lost in the big smoke ;)

Although saying that, I have no idea where that pub is! Might be easier to do something in the city centre instead. Especially if the weather is ****ty and we can't exactly sit outside in the sun :(

Oh... are we still thinking about The Gravediggers here?

Well maybe if we all met at the spire first then headed off to this beer garden together?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Where are you heading from? If people from outside of Dublin want to pop along I can meet them around the spire on O Connell street if they're afraid of getting lost in the big smoke ;)
    I'd appreciate it, even though I've been to Dublin almost 20 times, I still get lost and then too shy to ask for directions, I can get to the Spire no problem though
    I also need to know how much walking is involved so I can wear the right shoesies ;_;

Well you could borrow my DC's which are uber comfy, and I'll borrow your shoes. As long as they're high-heeled, sparkly and pretty.

That's a shocking abuse of some Dreamcasts!

• Advertisement

Well you could borrow my DC's which are uber comfy, and I'll borrow your shoes. As long as they're high-heeled, sparkly and pretty.
    I only have kitten heels, I haven't the balance for big girl shoesies v_v
    Sparkly? would you like souvenirs with that?
    Pretty, yeah for sure. If it's lots of walking I'll just wear booties

Advertisement