Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In the spirit of having a laugh.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

My long term friend has this one in the bag, China wanted to kick Don Don from the white house and get WHO into there pocket. O and into that mix, they just love to experiment on all kinds of everything.

Dan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

China started it to plunge the world into recession.
    Then they go around buying all the failed businesses and end up owning the world.

Start learning mandarin bi***es.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

jimgoose wrote: »
    It occurs to me that maybe Covid-19 is the planet's immune system's latest response to us.

Could be very true, dont see many planes in the sky or gas guzzlers on the road, natures way of say fyck you. Will give greta the half goblin half hobbit type creature a bigger platform

My long term friend has this one in the bag, China wanted to kick Don Don from the white house and get WHO into there pocket. O and into that mix, they just love to experiment on all kinds of everything.

Chinese love mixing everything up and to be fair they get it right sometimes ie sweet & sour dishes oh and I like the black bean sauce

Kylta wrote: »
    Funny story but true I was short if a razor one time, and I was given a fanny blade, (suppose to be for shaving women during pregnancy). Well im not joking when I say this.I.was like the fu_king mummy walking around, I'd barely any skin on my poor unfortunate beautiful face.

If you are going to use a “fanny blade”, I’d guess it’s always best to use a new one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Someone I know who thinks everything is a conspiracy told me that the Rothschilds are behind COVID-19 as they have the most to gain.

Vince McMahon developed it, so he can promote a Triple H Vs Covid19 WrestleMania main event next year. Winner take all as humanity hangs in the balance.

If you are going to use a “fanny blade”, I’d guess it’s always best to use a new one :D

Was new, I didnt think it was sharp as it was, I realise now my partner at time was probably hoping I'd cut my throat. That blade doesn't half shift skin. Actually has a man I reckon all men should experience it. Beside with wearing a mask these days you would be able to hid the bits of paper covering up the cuts. I say f-ck the mach 4s &5s. The shout should be Fanny Blades for all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Does anyone think greta looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin, or is it just me

No, it's just you...that looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭moonlighting_1

You cant make this stuff up

You cant make this stuff up

Some serious nutballs roaming this planet

Hoop66 wrote: »
    No, it's just you...that looks like something made of hobbit and gremlin

Ooh did I touch a nerve there? Are you a hoblin or is a germbit (let you pick because I so kind) follower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Designed in a lab in Mayo to avoid relegation to division 2.

mariaalice wrote: »
    Some of them are so bizarre that they are funny.

I tend to like the craked mirror type of humour.

Can you please give us some more of your cracked ideas andd thoughts. Or truthfully do you just drop the bomb° and sit back.
    ° means basically start a thread and piss off

Designed in a lab in Mayo to avoid relegation to division 2.

Its was Mayo's year for the Sam ( everytime I say that statement out loud I burst out laughing) but the coronavirus was another curse that ruined them. Or my thinking is covid was invented so we wont win six in a row. Them dam 31 counties and the chinese when they get together they can come with a hellva devilish plan to stop the DUBS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Can you please give us some more of your cracked ideas andd thoughts. Or truthfully do you just drop the bomb° and sit back.
    ° means basically start a thread and piss off

Cracked mirror means its the world as we know it almost i.e looking at the world through a cracked mirror it looks almsot the same but something is not quite right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

bazza1 wrote: »
    Elaborate plot by RTE to get rid of Tubridy:D
    Good call and worth it :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

None whatsoever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Some serious nutballs roaming this planet

esp in the good ol'USA

fryup wrote: »
    esp in the good ol'USA

Well bless em good ole boys, they do have ole dittery donal as their leader

• Advertisement

Well bless em good ole boys, they do have ole dittery donal as their leader
    And at the moment the alternative is Sleepy Joe :eek:

I don’t think Sleepy Joe is a good Alternative in the present crisis.

I can see the Democratic Establishment Frankenstein-ing Hillary for November or later if the Presidential Election is Delayed :eek:

Perhaps American will be voting from home. Anyway hopefully the worst is over by then and there is an Election.

blinding wrote: »
    And at the moment the alternative is Sleepy Joe :eek:

I don’t think Sleepy Joe is a good Alternative in the present crisis.

I can see the Democratic Establishment Frankenstein-ing Hillary for November or later if the Presidential Election is Delayed :eek:

Perhaps American will be voting from home. Anyway hopefully the worst is over by then and there is an Election.

Does it really matter who america gets to lead them. What the good ole US of A needs is a good psychiatrist, not a president.

Does it really matter who america gets to lead them. What the good ole US of A needs is a good psychiatrist, not a president.
    Sure everyone could do with a little work from a Good Psychiatrist and probably nobody needs any work from a Bad Psychiatrist ! !:eek:

Sure everyone could do with a little work from a Good Psychiatrist and probably nobody needs any work from a Bad psychiatrist ! !:eek:

I'll take any psychiatrist. Whoa. Thats not true I'm my own psychiatrist and you won't believe this im actually pondering over my sane insanity

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Mate is convinced that

China wanted to boost exports ....they couldnt take on the yanks in a conventional way so they got their labs to invent Covid 19.
    This virus would then at little to no expense take over the world and cripple the major economies. But why you ask?? Ah ha ! to sell expensive medical equipment. ;) :cool:
    I pointed out a few fundamental flaws which he quickly shot down.. I just said... Ahh ok, yeah I guess that makes sense allright" i then switched off my brain

I'll take any psychiatrist. Whoa. Thats not true I'm my own psychiatrist and you won't believe this im actually pondering over my sane insanity
    Sure Psychiatrists need to work too. Could you not work on your Insanity to get it up to a level requiring a Psychiatrist. Think of the Psychiatrists; I Say:)

Mate is convinced that

China wanted to boost exports ....they couldnt take on the yanks in a conventional way so they got their labs to invent Covid 19.
    This virus would then at little to no expense take over the world and cripple the major economies. But why you ask?? Ah ha ! to sell expensive medical equipment. ;) :cool:
    I pointed out a few fundamental flaws which he quickly shot down.. I just said... Ahh ok, yeah I guess that makes sense allright" i then switched off my brain
    So that was his Chinese Take-away !

Mate is convinced that

Did he get that along the Line of a Chinese Whisper;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's a plot to make men understand what bringing up stroppy children is like.

It's a plot to make men understand what bringing up stroppy children is like.
    Keeping Man in the Cave is Cruel and Unusual Punishment Alright.:eek:

• Advertisement

Sure Psychiatrists need to work too. Could you not work on your Insanity to get it up to a level requiring a Psychiatrist. Think of the Psychiatrists; I Say:)

My insanity is sanity, I've seen the light, I want the president of irelands job. Im actually taller than that inmate

My insanity is sanity, I've seen the light, I want the president of irelands job. Im actually taller than that inmate
    For-ever more being above Michael D’s Height is a Disqualification for the Highest Job.

Tis of the Leprechauns Now, and You must have Amassed a Public Pot of the Gold before You can Claim Another Public Pot of the Gold.

And , So it is written in the Law of the Leprechauns.

Know your High Place of No Importance ; You of the Ordinary People.

Go in Peace and Poverty Now, and Know that it is good for You but in No way Good for Me ;);)

My medication allows me to fly past leprechauns on the wings of sparrows undetected. The little people are fraudsters they dont have gold, its bronze they possess.
    Their real treasure is they possess farty pants that make the most truly wonderful sound when the blow

My medication allows me to fly past leprechauns on the wings of sparrows undetected. The little people are fraudsters they dont have gold, its bronze they possess.
    Their real treasure is they possess farty pants that make the most truly wonderful sound when the blow
    I see that you are fine and coping well. Humanity is safe with you.

Wait until i'm president, you are invited to the inauguration, it will be on o'connell street, where im going to built a new presidential palace. Im hoping to heal the northside/southside divide of my city. The eastside/westside divide will have to wait until I get a second term.

Wait until i'm president, you are invited to the inauguration, it will be on o'connell street, where im going to built a new presidential palace. Im hoping to heal the northside/southside divide of my city. The eastside/westside divide will have to wait until I get a second term.
    Build Four Walls from the Centre Point. This will Unite the People against the Four Walls. Ok, you may die.

Build Four Walls from the Centre Point. This will Unite the People against the Four Walls. Ok, you may die.

My presidential palace is getting built of sunshine and silk its a tepee. Walls who said anything about walls, your in serious jeopardy of being invited to my inauguration, your absolutely insane, walls walls were in gods name did that come from. Sorry I think ill recommend you to a psychiatrist.
    Lucky for you I'm a psychiatrist. My recommendation is you take 3 just 3 bottles of laxatives and sh-t your brains out. Walls in my teepee, good god man is there no bounds to your insanity

My presidential palace is getting built of sunshine and silk its a tepee. Walls who said anything about walls, your in serious jeopardy of being invited to my inauguration, your absolutely insane, walls walls were in gods name did that come from. Sorry I think ill recommend you to a psychiatrist.
    Lucky for you I'm a psychiatrist. My recommendation is you take 3 just 3 bottles of laxatives and sh-t your brains out. Walls in my teepee, good god man is there no bounds to your insanity
    I will most certainly take your advice. It makes perfect sense to me.

I will most certainly take your advice. It makes perfect sense to me.

I'm glad I was of some assistance to you in your hour of total desperation (Walls). Oh and you'll be delighted to know I waived my fee

• Advertisement

I'm glad I was of some assistance to you in your hour of total desperation (Walls). Oh and you'll be delighted to know I waived my fee
    A wall is just an opening waiting to be knocked down ! I just sit on walls to look at both sides while other knock holes in them.

I might need to confer with another colleague over your Walls issue.
    You be glad to know another one of my personalities is actually another psychiatrist
    His evaluation of your case is your insane. But his prognosis is kind, take 3 only 3 bottles of laxatives and an enema.
    Them walls I feel will have a lot of sh-t falling out of you

I might need to confer with another colleague over your Walls issue.
    You be glad to know another one of my personalities is actually another psychiatrist
    His evaluation of your case is your insane. But his prognosis is kind, take 3 only 3 bottles of laxatives and an enema.
    Them walls I feel will have a lot of sh-t falling out of you
    Build the wall wide enough to have a Road on top and then you are going Somewhere.

Are you, a laxative and enema sales person ?

And is this just a system of leaving a trail as you travel along the wall ?

Build the wall wide enough to have a Road on top and then you are going Somewhere.

Are you, a laxative and enema sales person ?

And is this just a system of leaving a trail as you travel along the wall ?

I realise the amount of medication ive put you on may leave a trail all along the wall of china, but the problem might be to get you back. Problem solved take another 7 now only 7 bottles of laxatives and 2 enema to get you back safetly, i've put the extra bottle of laxative and the extra enema in case you RUN out of energy. If you in doubt about the way back just follow the trail you left on the way out. I'd imagine that you're delighted that I'm treating you as my very personnel patient and again for the record free of charge

I realise the amount of medication ive put you on may leave a trail all along the wall of china, but the problem might be to get you back. Problem solved take another 7 now only 7 bottles of laxatives and 2 enema to get you back safetly, i've put the extra bottle of laxative and the extra enema in case you RUN out of energy. If you in doubt about the way back just follow the trail you left on the way out. I'd imagine that you're delighted that I'm treating you as my very personnel patient and again for the record free of charge
    As I am discharging , you should be charging ! !

Advertisement