Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

eShop Release List (Updated Every Thursday)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The sadistic bastards probably do read it and are enjoying the pain they are causing. Liking this new browser though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pacman, Bonks Revenge and Actraiser.
    Arse.

F**king Pacman. I give up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What the f*ck is this sh*t?

I give up Nintendo seem to get off on screwing over Europe. Should have got an Ntsc model. What had it been, over a months wait for lylat wars while the yanks wait 5 days for Oot. Not impressed at all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Every time Nintendo disappoints me, i buy a second hand PS2 game (most for €5). I have a lot of PS2 games now.

If i weren't so annoyed, i'd download ActRaiser as it is pretty cool.

It's not Lylat Wars.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote:
    It's not Lylat Wars.
    No... it isn't.

I mean... what the F*CK are they d*cking around with that takes this long? Do they take pleasure in jerking Europe around? I swear to God... as soon as Datel release their freeloader for the Wii, i'm there.

What I think is happening is that they aren't releasing the NTSC rom of Starfox 64 because it's Lylat Wars in Europe and are busy converting the european rom for the VC and are having trouble because Lylat Wars was actually PAL optimised. I'd say the other VC N64 games are just the NTSC roms since they run in full screen and full speed.

My prediction for next weeks releases, Lylat Wars absent again but we get Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV instead.

I'm going to sleep now because I'm absolutely bulling it. First no release date for Super Paper Mario, now this and don't get me started on Trauma Centre. Nintendo just don't want to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Lets go to their UK or Germany headquarters and repeatedly barrell roll into them as they're trying to go about their day-to-day work... they'll soon get the message ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Im with you on that one Damo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

No Lylat Wars 64 make smokingman.......something something...

Go crazy?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!
    MUAHHBLAAAAAA HOI HOI SHANAMANA ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Why dont they do (now I havent played Lylat wars) a week where they release there top selling games. Like SMB2/SMB3 or MK2/MK3 or Sonic Knuckles (or any sonic where you can speed by yourself)

Probably because they would be in danger of making me happy.

They have a huge library of games, so I guess if they released all the great games now, they'd be stuck releasing crap like Pacman 12 months from now.

Err... wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

TmB wrote:
    They have a huge library of games, so I guess if they released all the great games now, they'd be stuck releasing crap like Pacman 12 months from now.

Err... wait....

What's wrong with packman?!?

Obviously never played Pac-Attack ;)

So kids, are we going to be flying around the Lylat system about 15 hours from now?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

TmB if you've just jinxed it, so help me god... ;) lol

Welcome everyone to the weekly thursday b*tching about Nintendo session on the Virtual Console Thread. Todays topic, as per usual, is are we ever going to get lylat wars?

If we do get it this week I will be slightly annoyed. You see the play I'm in has just started and therefore I won't be able to give this a proper go until the weekend.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Welcome everyone to the weekly thursday b*tching about Nintendo session on the Virtual Console Thread. Todays topic, as per usual, is are we ever going to get lylat wars?
    Too true. I think Lylatwars is the only thing that could draw me back to my Wii at the moment... even Streets of Rage has lost its lustre. That said, this drought has caused me reinvigorate old hobbies so it's not all bad.

I want to be barrel rolling by midnight.

I'm all hyped up after the play and in the mood for some barrel rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

SMB2 please.

• Advertisement

Donkey Kong Jr Maths....

... and Lylat Wars! :)

Quiet! I hear something... oh yeah, it's the Virtual Console download screen telling me that Lylatwars has finished downloading. Never has the sound of Mario collecting coins brought so much joy to my heart. I take back most of what i've said against Nintendo, this was worth waiting for. If you're reading this and you've not downloaded Lylatwars, you should be downloading it... if you have then go and play it. If you can't, buy some Wii points.

...oh yeah, there was some other game too. Some sh*t about math and apes.

EDIT: Beaten... damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Simian mathematics, you say? Interesting...

What a rather enjoyable game of lylat wars. Damn you nintendo for making me love you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Welll... arsebiscuits.. only 400 points in my account! :eek:

And i'm going to work now!

Oh how you mock me, cruel fate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Smokingman disco dances, pointing fingers in the air, wearing white flares and struts his stuff!:D :cool:

Smokingman also stays awake playing Lylat Wars 64 and nearly misses work this morning because of being absolutely shattered but went to work with a smile on his face nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,010 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

where do i get poinst to buy these downloads - can i just use my credit card?

Yep, in the shopping channel, there is a button to buy points. Select it, enter your credit card details, and you're away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

Right we got Mario Cart we got Mario World we got Zelda and We got Lyat Wars!! So the question is whats the next BIG game?

• Advertisement

Right we got Mario Cart we got Mario World we got Zelda and We got Lyat Wars!! So the question is whats the next BIG game?
    My prayers go out to Turok 2.

Advertisement