Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ode to killers1

Options
13»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

on_my_oe wrote: »
    PM sent :D

Cheers! I hope you're getting commission :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

OH is catching up on tv I've already watched, so I'm amusing myself reading the 'Self Entitled' thread in AH ;)

Plus one good turn deserves another, pay it forward etc Anther Boardsie put me in touch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Can anyone tell me the mortgage providers Killers1 deals with? Please feel free to p.m. me if you don't want to say it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Weyhey wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the mortgage providers Killers1 deals with? Please feel free to p.m. me if you don't want to say it here.

PM sent. All banks who deal with Intermediaries in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭karlkarlson

killers1 wrote: »
    PM sent. All banks who deal with Intermediaries in Ireland.

Killian could you please PM me if you would be interested in reviewing our financial situation with regard to the current lending climate?

• Advertisement

Killian could you please PM me if you would be interested in reviewing our financial situation with regard to the current lending climate?

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pennykels

Killers1, I've read so many great things about the help that you've provided. I'd be greatful if I could pick your brain about our mortgage application.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭franco25

Hi Killers I was wondering if you could pm me to possibly take a look at our current financial mortgage lending situation regarding , many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Louised86

Hi Killers,
    I have sent you a query in a PM, if you would be so kind as to give me a few moments of your time please, many thanks. Louise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Can someone please send me on contact details for Killers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭franco25

any chance someone could also sent me on killers's details, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lmped

Hi could I get killers1 details also please,
    Want to try get the ball rolling on getting mortgage ( eek) and think our case is not v straightforward!!!
    Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

Taking my place in line for some Killers1 magic! If someone could put me in touch it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Alicano wrote: »
    Taking my place in line for some Killers1 magic! If someone could put me in touch it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

He is a boards user - send him a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Hi killers1,
    I wonder if you could pm me to discuss mortgage application when you get a chance. I've sent you PM. Thanks a lot

Hi killers1,
    I wonder if you could pm me to discuss mortgage application when you get a chance. I've sent you PM. Thanks a lot

PM sent tks

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Anoeta

Would anyone have a phone contact for Killian? Would love to speak about a mortgage application.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 notspav

Another request for Killers' details - just tried to send a PM but his inbox is full.

Popular fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Appolonia1

Another strong recommendation for Killian here.

I got my keys yesterday!
    Right from the start Killian was a pleasure to work with. Like others, I had seen praise of him on Boards, so I contacted him, and he was more than happy to travel to meet me where suited. I had no idea of what was involved in the whole process of buying a house – Killian took on everything and completely shielded me from stress.
    He dealt with the banks (which was tricky as my salary includes benefits which are not officially guaranteed, but I get them every year), and secured a number of mortgage approvals in principal, and advised me on the best rates and terms. When I was sale agreed, he recommended a surveyor and solicitor, who were also excellent.
    He advised me on life assurance and got it set up, and got me a deal on contents insurance. He liaised with the bank and solicitor the whole way through closing.
    I can’t imagine how stressful it would have been without Killian’s help and advice every step of the way. He is also extremely responsive to emails/calls. In the end, I can say that the process of buying this house was stress-free, all due to Killian.
    Thanks again Killian – I’ll recommend you to anyone I know who is purchasing a house! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mlynchsupplies

Hi killers1,was wondering could you pm me in need of good advice and a good broker

• Registered Users Posts: 15 evilhomer1

Hi all

Some great review for Killian on here, my wife and I are starting our mortgage journey and would like to use Killian as our broker.

Can someone or Killian himself pm me contact details?

Thank you in advance.

Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NoisyFan

Can someone please PM me killers1's details? He is still operating as a mortgage broker?

NoisyFan wrote: »
    Can someone please PM me killers1's details? He is still operating as a mortgage broker?

I am indeed & would be delighted to assist. PM sent.

Thanks
    Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

Killers1. Do you only handle cases up the east or would you entertain us country folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Conal2015

Hi Killers,

Sent a pm to the busiest broker in town. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

adam88 wrote: »
    Killers1. Do you only handle cases up the east or would you entertain us country folk.

Send me a PM adam88 Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Chocolate Teapot

I can't recommend Killian highly enough, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with at every step of the process, and I am delighted to say that we just got our Mortgage approval today - all thanks to Killian! Only heard about Killian one month ago through boards.ie, and I'm so glad we took everybody's advice and went with him. I'm still pinching myself that we got it...thanks again Killian!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NewBoardie_01

Hi there Killers!

You seem to be the go-to-guy for housing advice!

any chance you could recommend a competitive/good Lawyer for a housing purchase?

Cheers!
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 cgrvy

Hi,

Does anyone know if Killer has a website or a business name that they can pm me?

Thanks,

C

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement