Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ode to killers1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eganmt

Hi,
    Could someone please send me on contact details for Killers 1. I have found a house but because I took out a small personal loan since my initial mortgage approval in principle my bank are not willing to loan the amount I require. I am hoping Killers 1 can help, he has certainly earned glowing reviews from others.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Eganmt wrote: »
    Hi,
    Could someone please send me on contact details for Killers 1. I have found a house but because I took out a small personal loan since my initial mortgage approval in principle my bank are not willing to loan the amount I require. I am hoping Killers 1 can help, he has certainly earned glowing reviews from others.
    Many thanks.

Click on his name and then "Send a private message to Kilers 1".

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Muddy Fox

TheBody wrote: »
    Click on his name and then "Send a private message to Kilers 1".

Hi,

I'm having a wee bit of trouble myself getting in touch with Killers. I've sent him a private message but no reply....anyone know of a better way to get in touch with him?

Cheers
    Muddy Fox

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

Hi,

I have the same problem as well getting in touch with Killers. I have sent a private message 10 days ago but no reply. Can anyone PM me his contact no or e-mail id.

Thanks
    Satya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Muddy Fox wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm having a wee bit of trouble myself getting in touch with Killers. I've sent him a private message but no reply....anyone know of a better way to get in touch with him?

Cheers
    Muddy Fox

PM sent..

• Advertisement

satya wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the same problem as well getting in touch with Killers. I have sent a private message 10 days ago but no reply. Can anyone PM me his contact no or e-mail id.

Thanks
    Satya

Hi Satya

Don't appear to have received your PM? Can you resend? Tks Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

killers1 wrote: »
    Hi Satya

Don't appear to have received your PM? Can you resend? Tks Killian

Hi Killian,

I sent you another PM, can you please check and let me know or else pm me and i can reply back to your message.

Thanks
    Satya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

+1. He took the time on a couple of occasions a while back to advise me on my situation and give it to me straight, good or bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Hey Killers1.Could I get mortgage advice from you please.First time buyer and a bit green,would be much appreciated.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Hey Killers1 could I get advice from you about mortgages?I am a first time buyer and a bit green,thanks

• Advertisement

Johngoose wrote: »
    Hey Killers1.Could I get mortgage advice from you please.First time buyer and a bit green,would be much appreciated.Thanks

Hi Jonhgoose,

I sent you a PM, tks.

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Muddy Fox

killers1 wrote: »
    PM sent..

Hi Killers,

I was just wondering if you got my PM from last week?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ksarin

Hi Killers,

I've sent you a PM last week so I was just wondering did you get a chance to see it?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Booohooo

Hi All, Killers1 sounds just the person I need - would be very grateful if someone could pm me his contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 N20doyle

Hi, I am
    Currently looking for a mortgage broker and I would be obliged if you could confirm if you are still acting as a broker as you have a great reputation.

you might contact me if you are available.

Kind regards

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dsouths

Killian

can't seem to send you a PM. I was hoping to use you as a broker. Can you PM me with your contact details?

Thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ojoc83

Hi Killian,

I'm also looking for a mortgage broker.

I would be grateful if you could contact me if your available

Regards

Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 46 katemc

Hi, would be grateful if you could pm me your details as want to remortgage.

Thanks
    Kate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Killers is a ledge!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jonnie_doyle

Hi Killers,
    Can you pm mw your contact details as I am looking for a good mortgage broker...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Hi killers,

I won't bother you here by asking you questions that are private. But if your open to having a virtual chat I'd love to get your thoughts. Should I pm?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Hi Killian,

When you get a chance, can you give me a shout?

Thanks,
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Annash12345

Wanted to post a recommendation for killers1 (although the above says it all!). Following a VERY disappointing experience with the mortgage advisors from my bank, I contacted killers1 via boards.ie. He was incredibly prompt with his replies, and his knowledge base was fantastic. I contacted him in late 2013, and have just gotten the keys to my first house 2 weeks ago:) It was no easy process as I work in a job with a yearly contract and was a first time buyer with a relatively short savings history. Have no hesitation in recommending him to friends/on boards.ie. Many thanks killers1.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jonnie_doyle

Can you give me his contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

PM sent

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Can you pm me also?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lucy B

Am just sitting here with my husband and mentioning everyone recommending killers1. We have just begun our mortgage process. My hubbie is self employed taxi driver and I feel our case is awkward and complicated and we are under pressure that if we want to stay in this house that we are renting and love very much, that we need to buy as they want to put the house on the market if we don't buy in the next 6 months. Where is killers based? We are in Munster. Sounds like he is very busy too, based on all the requests from here.
    Why didn't we start saving sooner!!!!

Can you pm me also?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mortimer33

on_my_oe wrote: »
    PM sent

Could you pm details too please? :)

• Advertisement

PM sent :D

This discussion has been closed.